What Women Want

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Guest 3729, Feb 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    I think Ms. Lucy @L-u-c-y posted “tips for subs” or something like that a while ago so I’m going to go look for that but after reading @Goddess Gaia post “upgrade your man” it got me thinking that it wouldn’t be a bad thing if there was a sticky post for some basic guidelines for men regarding dressing, hygiene etc put together by the incredible women of the mansion... Things that could really help us guys stand out in the way our goddesses deserve. My Miss buys me nice clothing occasionally, I always dress up nicer when we go out but find myself in the same lounge pants and T-shirt when I’m home. She doesn’t care because she knows I’m comfortable and wants me to be comfortable but I wouldn’t mind being dressed up nicer for her around the house. Not only to look nicer for her around the house but also as a sign of respect.

Obviously every woman has different tastes in what they’d like to see on their man but I thought if there was a good list of things here that us men could look at and utilize as far as what women like to see on us, inside and outside of the house it could really benefit us.

A while back my Miss and I agreed when we were all alone in the evenings that I was to wear my leather shorts and a tighter T-shirt. I’d gotten away from that for a while but am now making it a point that that’s my evening attire (obviously after our child goes to bed). But I’d like to maybe wear some nice slacks and a collared shirt or something of the like, not to be presentable but to be the most presentable for her without being over the top.

Anyway some suggestions would be most welcome and I think this would be a thread that could be very useful for all of us men. Even if we’re not dressing too the nines the point would be to look more respectable for our women at anytime.

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    The list doesn’t have to be just attire, it can be anything that helps us guys out in your opinions....

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    Dress nicely (and wash, groom and smell clean at all times), but more importantly make us healthy meals, fix and clean the home, run errands, and be ready, willing--and happy--to properly pamper us every day in some meaningful way.

4. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    But, most importantly: don't even think of cheating...
    (with your chastity device --or without)

EVER.

Goddess Gaia, slave_m and Guest 3729 like this.
  5. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    There are YouTube tutorials for how to dress, shave, pick a cologne, etc. Don't feel helpless, boys! Expert advice is out there! Also learning good social skills. There's tutorials for how to be social and approachable. And don't wait for a Domme to mold you, if you're single, start upping your hygiene and appearance and home now, so you'll be ready when you find her!<3 <3

6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Thoughtfulness, cleanliness and honesty.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice