How long is safe?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Varmint, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Varmint

Varmint Member

Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    I've read folks talking of year long lock ups and stuff. My question is about how long is safe?

I'm sure this has come up before, but is there any consensus on how long it is "safe" to go without an orgasm (or ruined O) or milking? I'm not interested in folks personal records. Im just curious if folks have any thoughts on when they think something should be done for the sake of safety or whatever reason.

Thanks.

Carry_a_Load likes this.
  2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    Nobody can give you a definitive answer because no research has been done on the issue. Logically the answer would be forever since the body has secondary ways of disposing seminal fluid, but as I said, there is no actual evidence to that.

I'm pretty sure the guy who came up with the idea that men need to be milked was trying to trick his partner into playing with his asshole. That appealed to other guys, so it spread and became common wisdom despite having no empirical basis.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I found the Wikipedia article on nocturnal emissions interesting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturnal_emission

See the frequency with age and masturbation. As early as 1-2 weeks between emissions and up to 1-2 months.

I’ve had my body spontaneously pour out semen after 14-17 days a number of times over the past several years since I gave up masturbation. I’m not sure I’ve ever gone more than 31 days between spilling cum.

In December I poured out the largest pool of cum I’ve experienced while flaccid and in chastity. I had woke up. I was not masturbating. Just very pent up. For me, I don’t need to be milked or ruined. But my wife likes to ruin me very gently.

If you wish to avoid an emission without permission, then I’d go for twice a month based on my experience. I get a little sad when I’m not completely full and brimming for her.

If you just want to be safe, then the standard line is once a month. Or two months at the outside.

I’ve had difficulty finding a good medical research journal article on your question in the past. All I know if my wife rejected the idea that milking was ever necessary.

tvalex likes this.
  4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    Medically speaking, there is no need to ever have an erection or orgasm. You can be perfectly healthy even if your state of chastity ended up being permanent. Your body will expel semen as needed via wet dreams and/or random emissions (my body tends to do it right after urinating).

As long as your device fits well and allows proper cleaning and hygiene, the only reasons it would ever need to be removed would be for surgery or to go through TSA or something like that.

This is why you read about people being locked for months or even years. It’s safe, it won’t hurt you.

J.D., cagedjon and Consensus like this.
  5. Varmint

Varmint Member

Local Time:
    Yea, I never found any real factual evidence one way or the other. I was kind of hoping others had more luck than me. It just hasn't really been studied. Which I guess isn't too surprising. But I would think there would be something. I mean, at least in theory there are some people who are celibate (I'm thinking Priests, although I admit to some serious scepticism about just how celibate all of them are) and it would be easy to do a comparison study of them vs general population in terms of incidents of relevant health issues like prostate cancer.

6. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    There is tons of medical information out there. It’s just not specific to chastity devices and their use. The prostate takes care of itself in terms of semen levels. You’re far more likely to get a skin infection from a poorly fitting device than you are to develop prostate cancer from wearing a chastity device.

Blue Moon and cagedjon like this.
  7. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    There's not a lot, if any, of medical evidence to support the assertion that ejaculation reduces the risk of prostate cancer. My take on it is that being caged won't reduce your life expectancy.

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As far as danger goes, you are probably more likely to hurt, enlarge, or tear your prostate fooling around with it with toys etc, than the normal worry here of neglect. Yes it can be perfectly safe using fingers and toys, but if we’re talking odds, it’s more likely fooling around back there would do more damage than a backup of seminal fluid.

Just my non doctor opinion. I haven’t heard if hospitals or nursing homes getting rid of the stuff when patients can’t, so it’s hard to believe it’s “that” necessary.

Carry_a_Load and Peter Rabbit like this.
  9. Oakwood29

Oakwood29 New member

Local Time:
    I’m actually surprised that there have not yet been any official medical studies (or any other for that matter) for male chastity, considering how much more popular it has become.

10. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Good point on hospitals and nursing homes. And thanks for the reminder about prostate safety.

And yes. Thanks for reminding us.... There does exist medical opinions that discourage men from prostate play due to silly-headed risk-tolerant behaviors

Lady Lubyanka gives good advice on safe prostate play. There’s a book I forget the name or author that I have as well.

But the conservative opinion from some doctors is not to risk damaging your prostate. I think some of that is overblown.

I’m pretty darn sure that cock rings are not advised either.

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    totally agree! I am locked 24/7 I am unlocked for a sort time to wash and clean as I am uncut. I tend to leak constantly when I using anal stimulation. And sometimes I will also spontaneously release an emission when having a bowel movement.

12. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    Don't let my wife see this post....

Carry_a_Load likes this.
  13. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    She might just figure it out on her own...

Carry_a_Load likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice