TetherSpout: Your experienced or tips?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Toroid10, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Toroid10

Toroid10 New member

Sr. I.T.
    Southwest, OH USA
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    The TetherSpout has been on my radar for a long time, but information about this device isn't easy to come by. Not only that, but the website is "disorganized" to say the least. The device seems like a good way to increase the security of existing chastity systems without getting pierced but there isn't much detailed information to be found. My apologies if my following questions have been answered here already, but a search didn't reveal much.

To those of you who use the TetherSpout, how long have you worn it? How practical is it to wear long term? Have you had any UTI issues? Any other issues? How resistant is it to migration or "pull out"?

As a method of anchoring a chastity device, it seems like it would work, but how are most of you actually locking it in place? A padlock through the side holes once through your device's tube? Does that make urination even more messy? How do you control dripping?

If you use a different method to lock it to your chastity device, what is it? The threaded version doesn't seem like it'd be very secure - just unscrew it.

Were I to try the TetherSpout, I'd use it with my Holy Trainer first and then perhaps try it with my CS-100 full belt.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

2. kylec

kylec Member

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Tetherspouts can work well, depending on what you're trying to accomplish and your cage configuration. Since they aren't permanent, they can be a really good alternative to piercing. If you run into issues, you remove the spout, let things heal, and everything is like it was before.

Since they were originally designed as a masturbation toy, you can expect some major orgasms when you first put one in from the new sensations, unless you're experienced with sounding, etc. When confined in a cage however, I've found the pressure from the cage against the retainer works the other way, (less stimulating). Also, the larger end of the spout combined with the ring makes urine leakage around the penis tip very minimal, so it's certainly a useful chastity tool as well.

Wearing one takes some practice, for installation and longer term wear. It can be very frustrating at first, but patience will pay off in the end. There's a number of tricks people have found for installation on the net and in this site. I've been working on one myself, but not 100% on it yet so I haven't made it public. You can PM me if you like though.

UTI's from my experience and from hearing from others seem to be a somewhat surprising rarity. The spout doesn't go very far down, so just some basic hygiene for installation/removal is all that's needed. With the right size retainer, it's very resistant to pullout, Mr. TP has a pic somewhere on his site with a heavy weight attached to his spout.

Anchoring is a matter of experimentation. A number of people appear to go with the through lock and just deal with drips. I've been getting close to making a threaded spout work with my setup, but still needs some tweaking. The hex fitting on the threaded spouts is a "rare" 3.5mm, so once it's in place it's not easy to remove without the correct tools.

I'm sure other spouters will chime in, but that's my 2c. HTH

3. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice