Birthday:
Jun 1, 1973 (Age: 50)
Southwest, OH USA
Sr. I.T.

Toroid10

New member, Male, 50, from Southwest, OH USA

Toroid10 was last seen:
Nov 3, 2023
    1. There are no messages on Toroid10's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 1, 1973 (Age: 50)
    Southwest, OH USA
    Sr. I.T.
    My key is held by:
    You perhaps?
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Holy Trainer, Fetish Felix CS-100 belt modified with cable Y straps and a no-name, Chinese belt that is amazing - depicted in my cover picture.
    Chastity resume:
    Hmm, I first wore chastity 5 or 6 years ago. I eventually happily agreed that "my" orgasms, cock, ass, mouth, body belonged to her. By default, her property was locked unless she desired otherwise. No orgasms unless permitted.
    I think the constant desire, slow burn is better than a fleeting orgasm. I've experienced surrendering my cock, ass, mouth, sex, body. The relationship I alluded to in the "resume" had to end - life is strange that way.

I like to think I'm intelligent, down to earth, thoughtful. I'm resourceful, have a wide variety of interests. I'm a handyman, geek, nature lover...

Chastity is not my only "kink". Power exchange, bondage, sensory deprivation, T&D, latex are but a few. I'm not a pain slut, but besides that, not much is off the table. I do enjoy the latex - I understand that might seem offputting to some, but it can be amazingly sensual. A powerful tool for bondage. A uniform for training. An instrument of deprivation and sensual enhancement. In a sense, as a chastity belt contains and enforces ownership of one's sex, being locked in a suit, the key in your lover's hand is the same feeling, only it's a restraint that covers one's entire body.

I don't view chastity as an end goal, but rather, better, a means to an end. To be kept hungry, wanting, used to train me to better give pleasure to my lover.

Again, I view kink as a delicious addition to an otherwise healthy relationship between two people. I'm not looking for a "keyholder", an object to fulfill my fetish desires. but someone I can enjoy life with, ultimately.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice