What do you locked up cocks really like?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BKwife, Dec 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. herobedientboi

Jack of all trades
    Near Portland Maine
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    Good morning BK Wife. What i like best is giving my Wife what She wants. i'm lucky to have someone who appreciates my need to serve, and who knows how to incorporate that need into our lives.

As far as personal preferences go, my Wife routinely makes me confess them to Her so She can sort through them and use what amuses Her and ignore those that don't. In that spirit i can say i am into pain, humiliation and denial. i have a strong Foot Fetish. And i have been asking for more piercings/tattoos - the physical demonstration of my true self is very exciting to us both.

BKwife likes this.
  2. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    Yes to all three. However, humiliation and denial are my preferences. There's not much more humiliating than to be denied for a couple of years, and then when you're finally allowed to fuck your girlfriend for the first time ever, she tells you she doesn't need any birth control because she's already pregnant by a guy she only knew for 2 days. That was my start as a cuckold.

BKwife likes this.
  3. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    Well.... Having been locked up in a cage before with an ex g/f who was pretty much totally vanilla - the cage was my idea but she just sort of played along to my kink until she came to the conclusion I was just too weird and we split up...
    I’m married now and my wife knows of my kink and early in our relationship we played on and off with a cage - a curve which was just way too big and pretty uncomfortable for 24/7 wear. I would say I grew out of it, but there was no chance of that!!
    Long story short... our intimate times have gone towards a more SPH theme with her telling me that my balls are just pathetic and accusing me of playing with myself behind her back - which I had to admit to.. now with a new metal 5cm cage arriving any day now, I’m looking forward to a lot of SPH - she has no idea how small this cage is yet!!
    And last night she wanted me to use the 8” strapon for the first time in ages. So I am optimistic (hopeful!) of a lot more of that, especially when worn OVER my caged cock...
    you asked what we like - a hollow strapon, being ordered to give it to her harder while telling me it’s so much deeper than my own - well... that’s pretty much as good for me as it’s ever got!! Just waiting for when my own dicklet is caged again and she tells me to get the strapon on.... Mmmmmmm :)

BKwife, tiruh811 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  4. Mustbecaged

Mustbecaged Member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    I like the fact that my orgasms are now a special treat and no longer an indulgent pleasure I can take whenever I want. Being locked up reminds me of this all the time, in a positive way.

1mlockedup, BKwife, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  5. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    The feeling of the cage is one thing. But what I really love is the confidence she has knowing only she can unlock it and we can just cudde or light play if she don't want sex and when she dose want sex I know it is not out of obligation

6. Einherjar-X

Einherjar-X Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    Let's pretend that i'm currently locked for this ;)
    For me, being locked up is, more or less, it's own reward really. I have a relatively low sex drive.
    So chastity isn't really taking that much away from me. In fact, it adds that little something that ignites the fire in the first place.
    It has it's pros and cons. While it does make me incredibly horny, it needs to be "refueled" relatively constantly. So teasing is a must in that regard.
    It's actually why our first long term lock up died down. It became "normal", mundane.

As for humiliation, i don't mind it at all. I find blunt insults to be extremely boring, but being referred to as a "locked up cock" like in the title for instance, yeah, that sends a few tingles down the back ^^
    Context is king really. Humiliation can add quite a lot.
    @Nicoftime actually put a nice list together already. That's pretty much how i feel as well.

So, bottom line: My massive kink for it and the power exchange it enables are two of the most important aspects. Humiliation is the cherry on top if done on point.

7. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    It's hot when my KH says, "Where's my drink bitch?" if I have been tardy on getting her a refill.

BKwife likes this.
  8. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    A special treat, I LOVE IT!

sissy_connie likes this.
  9. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    I'm a slave. I like serving my wife, best of all serving her intimately. I love it that she can tease me and punish me. It's hard to disentangle whether or not I really enjoy that.

I like being humbled, but not humiliated. It's not that it's a turn off or hard limit, just that it seems wrong to put me centre stage.

10. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife (KH) and I at least once a month on a Friday go to a known MILF/Cougar bar for some tease and denial. I wear my short 1.5 inch cage and drop her off at the door, park the car, and wait 5 minutes before walking in. I am not allowed to contact her and can only observe from a distance. She will chat up some young stud and wear my key around her neck and if he asks will tell him her husband is caged for being a bad boy. I am allowed to talk and even dance with a woman and since half the songs are slow the occasional bump starts 21 questions. Some want to know more and you can see wheels turning in their head while others really start the teasing. At midnight I”m required to get the car started and the wife will come out and leave her “date” at the door. The really hot ones will get a long hot kiss and she sends them back in before walking over to the car. No, this is not a cuckold relationship, but does get the blood boiling in both of us. Once home I am required to strip down, put on a disloyal harness and get spread eagled on the bed. I clip in 3 of my limbs and once she is done in the shower, picks out the dildo the size of what was brushing up against her that evening. She clips in my last limb and slides up and down my body until she spins around in a 69. I eat her to orgasm, she sucks her “date’s” cock and then will spin around and mount him and ride until exhaustion takes its toll. Me, well I am left frustrated but pleased she is happy.

Jblocked, b_quark and Rectrix like this.
  11. jasonsubhub

jasonsubhub New member

Phoenix
    Local Time:
    Yess! I love brutal honesty. As long as it's her truth towards me then I'm all good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice