PERMANENT Titanium.... It is done

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Minas bitch, Oct 4, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    Wow, great stuff! Looks like you two have a fantastic relationship - love your tumblr.

I do have two questions though:

1. What if Mina starts to miss PIV sex, or is it possible to still have this while wearing the device?

2. I'm surprised its not possible to orgasm while wearing this type of device - I had a PA5000 and cheap Chinese tube device, both of which were very easy to achieve orgasm while wearing - I understand that trying defeats the object - but after 4 weeks lockup desperation sets in.

2. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    6:01 PM

Thanks! Great questions!

1 So to combat Mina missing PIV sex she does get a lot of orgasms whenever she wants and a lot of love making. I also use a strap on with her. We have tried inserting with the device and it is to uncomfortable for her although it might work for other people. I think if she decides that she must have PIV sex over her other needs that drove us to make it permanent than she will tell me it is time to try to remove the device. One way or another it would come off... it just might not be pretty.

2 I have been able to orgasm in every device that I have owned. From full belts to full tube ball trap devices etc. So it really comes down to difficulty and convienence of getting off. For example i am currently on a business trip. Mina is purposely sending me dirty pics to frustrate me. I have grabbed my penis to jerk off but it really just doesn't work well. Some of my earlier prototypes did not have head coverage and those only slowed me down slightly. If i ran out and bought a hitachi...game over. But then it would be the same result in any other device i have ever worn as well. So for me this device was a great compromise of 24/7 wearablity, cleanability and effectiveness/security. Other people may find one of those categories more important than another. E.g. More full coverage and losing cleanability. Or having painful spikes for effectiveness but then compromising 24/7 wearability. For some people a trapped ball device without a PA is secure for them but I can tell you that this morning i would have pulled out the back of it if i was wearing one!!!

3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    Ah, but now there's a new even more indestructible material! I dare you!

Joroincharge likes this.
  4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Wow! Wonder what's the cost of it?

5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    So are you still locked?

6. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    6:01 PM
  7. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    oh wow / i missed this one, thanks for sharing... When is it going back on?

Giles_English likes this.
  8. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Be careful of that "permanent" chastity and a device you supposedly can't get off.

We were at a play party. Among the people there was a KH who was a doctor and a cuckold in "permanent" chastity. At one point, the KH doctor noticed something on the cuckold's penis and mentioned her concern to his Wife who said she should look at it. The doctor took a look and told his Wife that her cuckold had to go immediately and get whatever was wrong treated. Of course, neither Wife nor cuckold wanted to go since the metal cage was on. At that point, we stopped the whole party. Since I know then-bf (now husband) is handy with stuff like this, because of his line of work (although he works more in the office these days), I asked him if he could figure out how to get the cuckold's cage off. He didn't like the idea of going at a guy's crotch area like that, but, he said he understood if the situation was as serious as the doctor said it was and the Wife and cuckold weren't going to do anything as long as the cage was on, he'd have to do something.

Husband asked around and it turned out the hostess and host had some kind of buzzy tool with attachmants he though he could use to get the cage off. He let Wife and cuckold know it was going to destroy the cage, and they said ok, just get it off. Husband said he needed something he called heat syncs, or something like that and some ice, water, towels, since he said cutting at the metal with the buzzy tool would heat it up and might burn the cuckold. The doctor said it might make things worse, if the cuckold got burned.

Most of the guests just left, but husband, me, hostess, doctor, Wife and cuckold went in the master bathroom where cuckold stood in the tub. Host played gopher, since husband kept asking for stuff. Host seemed surprised when the first thing husband wanted was a regular, apron and asked about the apron he already had on. Husband was in French maid dress and he told host the satin apron was too small and might get messed up, anyhow. Host fetched the apron and husband went to work, under close supervision of the doctor.. He attached a bunch of metal things to the cage, as he later told me he had to "jury rig" (that's what he called it) the heat syncs, then with wet cloths, ice and water, he went to work. It took a little over an hour, because he kept taking breaks to let things cool, like he said and keep the chances of the cuckold getting burned down.

He got the cage off, finally, and a smell from whatever it was on his penis filled the bathroom. The couple went to the ER and did get it treated and he's ok now, but both of them agree, no more "permanent" chastity cage you can't get out of..

Those of us who were there now look back on it and some of us consider how funny husband looked in a French maid dress and petticoats working with buzzy and cutty tools and barking orders. and swearing like a sailer. I noticed it was the one time where being dressed up didn't make him submissive. It was something I noticed because one of the reasons (and there are a couple, most important is I simply prefer him dressed up) I keep him dressed up is it makes him more submissive to me.

Think carefully before you consider the "permanent", "can't get out of" option.

9. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    An excellent anecdote to jar the brain.

Like it or not, the fleshy bit of our biological system is a "permanent" problem to the fantasy of permanent chastity. It flexes, moves, changes over time, doesn't do well with permanent structures over it, is easy to clean except when covered, is a nice host to guests when covered (read fungus and such many others). Permanent? Tattoos are permanent... except have you seen what time can do to a tattoo both in color and the stretching of the human canvas it was painted on...?

Might I add, that melanoma can appear in the oddest of places. You do want to periodically check on things all over the body.

That's why some sort of key is prudent, and yet the situation can still be effectively 'permanent'

Even bank safes aren't permanent, just rated in the time it takes for an intruder to breach.

10. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    My question is.... When are you going to start selling them to the rest of us.....?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice