Pink Chastity Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Slave4594, Oct 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Slave4594

Slave4594 New member

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Good morning everyone,

I am currently locked in an MM Jailbird and I’ve been in it for over 3 months now. For awhile though I’ve been interested in trying out a smaller cage. Years ago I had a HolyTrainer V2 in short however even the short size was still way too big for me. I’ve seen the new “V3 Nub” model on their website which is way smaller. My penis is already very small so I believe I should be able to fit into this cage even if it might be a little bit of work getting it on. I want to experience what it feels like being confined in an incredibly small cage. The last time I had a HolyTrainer the color of it was clear, so this time around I was considering on ordering the cage in pink. When I’ve talked to a couple of other people about pink chastity cages, I’ve received mixed opinions. Some guys are into bottoms in pink cages but other guys do not like it and think that they should only be worn by cross dressers. I don’t crossdress or anything like that, I consider myself a “boy”. I’m smooth from the neck down and would just be interested in feeling what it is like to be locked in a cage that’s as small as possible as well as pink. I believe it would place more emphasis on how insignificant and irrelevant my penis is and I would hope that it would feel more humiliating to me. I was looking for more opinions on what other boys and men think of pink chastity cages. Do you like the look? Would you feel any different if you were wearing and saw yourself in a pink chastity cage compared to a traditional color? Would you find it more humiliating? Would you ever wear one yourself?

2. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    Im more fascinated about the size but not the colour.
    Many have expressed the views that the more short it is the more humiliated we feel.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It doesn't matter what we or "other guys" think. If it makes you feel more in touch with yourself do it.

4. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    I do not know that wearing a pink cage is limited to crossdressers, as I have seen both crossdressers and wearers who were not visibly crossdressing (so presumably not crossdressers) wearing pink cages. I have also seen crossdressers wearing a wide variety of cages, so I do not know that a pink cage is an absolute identification of a crossdresser. If you want to wear a pink cage, go for it! If anyone ever questions it and gives you too much crap, say it a breast cancer awareness statement. That should shut them up. Hugs!

5. notan

notan New member

Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    I wouldn't want pink for myself but this is between you and your KH

6. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    I wear a pink holy trainer. And my KH is gradually calling me her sissy. I no longer am allowed to wear men’s underware or socks. My situation is different than yours. Wife likes emasculating me. I need it. It’s helped our marriage. I think it looks good. You can look at my photo album to see. Pink is ‘our’ color. So it’s fun for us.

worldwidesub and Fred manns like this.
  7. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    I'm in a pink holytrainer v3

worldwidesub likes this.
  8. Slave4594

Slave4594 New member

Local Time:
    For guys in regular cages whether it’s clear, a different color or metal. Do you think that a pink cage would make you feel different any different then if you were wearing a traditional cage? Or would it feel the same to you? My thoughts with chastity and being locked up is that the very body part that makes a man, a man is reduced and taken out of the equation. I was wondering if having a cage that was extremely tiny and also pink would take it a step further with making my penis irrelevant and removing it from the equation even more.

9. Linda's sissy

Linda's sissy Active member

retired
    Long Beach, California
    Local Time:
    I or we have 3 devices a steel Jail House a pink Holy Trainer and clear plastic CB 6000 s. For Loctober I am in the 600s. Mistress Linda likes the 600s the best and she thinks my small size is funny. I am in feminine dress or partial feminine dress most of the time.

worldwidesub and HeavyFeather like this.
  10. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Once my KH clicks the lock...I don't think it matter what color it is. I'm locked and that's it...I have a clear CB600s and my Wife says she likes being able to see my penis...But I do have a few metal cages on their way...So time will tell...

11. Slave to a Goddess

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    My Goddess favourite colour is pink so i will have a pink cage.

12. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Having sales information on my own devices, if I could only have one size and one color in my shop ever again, it would be pink ultra-short. Outsells everything else combined roughly 2-to-1

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  13. Slave4594

Slave4594 New member

Local Time:
    My pink nub has been ordered so it will be arriving any time soon. I’m excited for it to come in and for me to wear it. I hope when I wear it, that I feel further emasculated than I do now I’m my current cage, right now in between my legs, my penis is still visible even though it’s locked, hopefully by covering up my penis completely with a tiny pink cage, I’ll start to feel like there really isn’t a penis there. I’ve always still referred to it as my penis but hopefully with the change I’ll want to start referring to it as “my clit”. Maybe I am slowly progressing into a sissy.

worldwidesub likes this.
  14. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    I have a pink HT3 and I love it, but as you can tell by my pic I am on the sissy side of things. I wouldn't want any other color and I like the look of it as well.

15. Slave4594

Slave4594 New member

Local Time:
    I received my pink HolyTrainer nub on Monday and have been wearing it since. Between my completely smooth body and the tiny pink cage, men who I’ve talked to who are into fems and sissy’s say that I look like one which I like. Before when I wore the jailbird it was bigger and my penis was still too visible. Men have told me that they think of me more as a girl than a boy which I like hearing. After having been locked for several months and not being able to touch my penis or masturbate and having my only source of pleasure being anal penetration, I’ve lost interest in having my penis as a sex organ. I think it contributed towards me recently becoming interested in feminization. I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this effect.

worldwidesub likes this.
  16. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I started out with a clear one, then decided to take the plunge and go pink. My reasons may be different than others. I found that even with regular cleaning, the clear one would become discolored, faded and had a gray color to it. So decided on a color and just picked pink. No regrets...

17. PatrickFarmer

PatrickFarmer Member

Local Time:
    Well, I am not gay, I don't want a bull to emasculate me, I don't want to guide his cock into my wife, I don't want to suck him to get him hard for her. But Mistress does like keeping me caged, and when locked up, my thoughts do turn to feminization! Especially when Mistress makes me wear panties over my cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice