Stricter but nicer

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by tqbartleby, Sep 25, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    An interesting thing is happening in my FLR. My wife is becoming simultaneously more affectionate and attentive, and more demanding and strict.

We have a basic system where she allows me to remove the cage and get orgasmic release every second weekend. However, bad behavior on my part leads to her prolonging that two-week period, in one-week increments. The last time through, my various failings and annoyances led to seven weeks of extra chastity time, ending up with 9 weeks, my longest period so far.

Last weekend, when my 9-week period was up, my brief window of release and relief was glorious. I was thinking to myself that I would have to be very careful now to preserve my two-week cycle. But the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Within 24 hours, I neglected an important errand and got an extra week--then she discovered that I had been less than straightforward about my reasons for neglecting it, and sentenced me to another week. Two days later I took an initiative she felt I should have consulted her about--another week. Last night I insisted on going in one direction when she told me I should go in the other, because I was sure I was right--and then when I was wrong, I argued defensively. Another week.
    So from Saturday to Monday, she extended the time before my next release from two weeks to six weeks.

Meanwhile, during the past few weeks, she has started paying closer attention to my behavior and giving me more frequent canings for slip-ups--the slightest errors and delays are in the spotlight and subject to punishment. She has also been conscientiously taking care to cane me harder. We have a house guest at the moment, but she's told me that I'm in for a lot of stripes when our guest leaves.

So on the one hand, my wife is applying orgasm denial much more strictly since before the summer, and she's giving me more frequent and painful corporal punishment. She is examining my behavior very carefully and letting me get away with less and less.

But on the other hand, she is being very appreciative of my service and is treating me (apart from the cage and the cane) with tenderness and affection. When we make love--that is, when I service her, wearing my cage--there is plentiful kissing and hugging and cuddling, which is wonderful and very erotic (if frustrating, of course).

I also feel that she is very happy in general, and has been getting happier. What's the relationship between that and her increasing desire to dominate? I don't know for sure, but I think it must be related. I am delighted with the way things are developing. She seems to have realized at last that strict discipline and denial is not a contradiction of tender loving kindness by any means. In the past I sensed that she was sometimes stymied by the seeming cross-purposes of loving and denying, loving and physically punishing. It doesn't seem to deter her any more. We'll see where this is heading...

2. alan13

alan13 Member

SoCal
    Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    It sounds like things are working to me. Congratulations.

3. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    What a wonderful arrangement, enjoy!!

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    Sounds good. You might want to think about behaving a bit better though... :)

Joey love likes this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It appears she's turned a corner and begun exercising her loving female authority to make you a better husband and a better man. If you don't mind, could you explain the difference between additional-week offenses and caning/DD offenses?

6. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    That arrangement sounds like perfection. I for one hope beyond hope that the situation that you describe is where my relationship with my Goddess will lead. I envy you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice