how to get to the closest.. of real chastity??

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by latex_chastity_slave, Sep 7, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    to keep my long story short I think i 've exhausted myself trying different chasity .... I still can't get to the "closest" of real chasitty

I tried CBs (those without belts), I tried CB 6000 and holytrainer. CB 6000 is better than holytrainer, but I can still pull off my dick and masturbate... On the other hand, cleaning, hygiene is far from satisfactory....

I tried carrara 2.0 , which is very heavy and bulky, yes I can't pull off with the strong front shield but the hygiene is also bad. Also back pain is also getting significant after continuous wearing of a few days and I have to take it off....

Even Neosteel has the similar problems. I have ARCH which fits my body very well but back pain caused by the waistband is still a serious problem. And ARCH has a problem of bad smell, I have to wash myself 3-4 times a day in an attempt to reduce the strong smell from the accumulated urine...

I once had hope for latwoski but I think it's even worse than Neosteel or carrara because of its design,
    I think I'll not be able to wash my genitals at all.... The problems of hygiene will be more severe IMO.

What do you think?

I am looking for a real chastity that I can wear it for long-term, at least talking about months, NOT days, where I can continue wearing it 7/24 full time without having to take it off, and not affecting
    my daily life too much. That is my biggest fantasy....... I won't consider PA, which is something I will
    never do, it's so awful to me.

Any advivce??

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    It sounds like the only thing left would be banding to make your penis numb. Lots of good info on that at eunuch.org. Just don’t try it without doing LOTS of research.

3. Hybridoflife

Hybridoflife Member

Trucker
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    I wear a behind barz belt (been on since June 14). I drive transport, so I got the outer cage modified so that I can get to everything for cleaning and still have the support and comfort of the cage without the key. The tube is partially open, but you can customize with the manufacturer to minimize access while still allowing for cleanliness.

From what you have said, I'd say that they are your best bet.

4. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Chastity requires a desire to be chaste. No realistic device is undefeatable, and no device is both undefeatable and wouldn't require removal for periodic cleaning. What you need is better self control, not some mytical perfect device.

Fred manns likes this.
  5. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Is it the body modification aspect that turns you off, or or is it the metal-in-urethra aspect?
    If the former, you might want to consider a Tetherspout-based approach. See http://tetheredchastity.blogspot.com/2015/08/introduction.html?m=1

6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    PA and Lori’s. Problem solved.

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    Willpower

Unlucky likes this.
  8. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:

I don't expect a chastity belt is totally undefeatable. I totally understand that any belts could be broken by a fireman, but I am not talking about that.

The beauty of chastity (and my fantasy) is I struggle to pull off my dick but never going to happen.

It's not about willpower or self control.

9. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    I once thought about cock piercings, you are right. It turns me off totally, whenever I happen to see those cock piercings pictures on the web, I immediately close my eyes, I don't want to look. It's so horrible to me.
    In addition, I am also so worried about the possible inflammation after piercings, the drawbacks will very likely cancel all the fun gained

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice