New to the scene

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lockedhammer, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Lockedhammer

Lockedhammer Member

Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Hi everyone,

I am new to the scene and would like to learn and experience everything I can.

I found Chastity by accident, I have always enjoyed Femdom entertainment for my personal time and always fantasized of being dominated but I never had a companion that shared the same interest, after some life changes I met the absolute women of my dreams and after a couple years together things could not be better!! She is my absolute world!! She completes me in and out of the bedroom!! Together we discovered edging, tease and denial, and ruined orgasms, up until recently my denial was only of my orgasm as she would ruin me to keep me denied, but when she was away I could never keep my hands off, even though she asked me not to indulge.

One day when I was breaking the rules I found a chastity video and I was extremely intrigued, I began researching and reading everything I could find, I found it such an amazing turn on, I mentioned this to her during play a couple times and she always very lovingly would tell me "anything you want" but I was nervous to act on my thoughts, one day I impulsively bought a cheap China made cage and packed myself into it the best I could, when she arrived from work I told her I had a surprise and to close her eyes, when she opened her eyes she absolutely light up. After some serious groping we went out to dinner, she kept me very aware I was locked and that night we made amazing intimate love.

We both decided the cheap cage was way to small and after some more discussion about our intent, and alot of research I purchased the CB-X Curve, up until about 10 days ago we just used it short term maybe 12-18 hours. Then after she found out I broke the rules when she was at work one day, I was locked up for 3 days during which I was teased relentlessly and had a total of 3 ruined orgasms, on day 3 she unlocked me and edged me countless times and ruined me 2 more times, she kept saying she loved how it made me act something along the lines of " I can see your whole body is in ecstasy" she even said she could here it in my voice how good everything felt. After she had multiple orgasms she allowed me a full orgasm, and thats when it hit me, the build up to the orgasm was 100 times better than the actual orgasm itself, I was blown away!! That night she left me out of the cage.

She went to work the next day, I work from home most days and all I could think about was being locked up, that night after dinner I carried her to the bed as we laid in eachothers arms talking kissing and caressing eachother I mentioned all I could think about was being locked up again, I then said "Baby I want you to control my orgasm" she smiled ear to ear and gave me a big kiss, she then rolled on top of me and said she wanted 3 orgasm but I would not be allowed any, I affectionately agreed and began pleaseing her, once finished she said, "go lock up and bring me the key" I did as instructed and am currently on day 3 again with only 2 ruined orgasms I recieved last night.

I am extremely turned on as you could guess, and am literally counting the seconds until she returns, she has texted me multiple times today with sexy pics of her with the key and telling me how she loves that her boy is locked up waiting for her at home, I absolutely love it also!!

I dont know the duration I will be locked, but I dont think im getting out any time soon as its only day 3 and she is having alot of fun with me while locked.

Thanks everyone! I look forward to speaking with all of you!!

fkfk, spider203, TheDude22 and 4 others like this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Welcome to the site :)

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  3. Lockedhammer

Lockedhammer Member

Local Time:
    Thank you

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    welcome. I hope you both find what you need. Keep us informed.

5. Guest 2802

Guest 2802 Active member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the site. Enjoy what you have with your lovely partner - it sounds special.

6. MJM

MJM Member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    Sounds similar to my situation but mine discovered the cage very early on. Enjoy the releases whilst you can. I can already sense mine keeping me locked in for longer and longer.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Welcome

Enjoy the releases for now. As time goes on they will proabably become less frequent. Despite what you might think now you will both grow or evolve into that.

Questions like How long that will take and far you will have answers that will be revealed in time

My Lady has assured me that at some time.. if we haven't already ...we will be making my denial permanent which is not something I am any longer opposed to. I already wonder what I might have done wrong if she as much as mentions permitting an orgasm

your journey together has the potential to be very eventful.. good luck

Guest 2802 and Rectrix like this.
  8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Congratulations and Welcome. To be able to share your new found excitement with your lovely partner is very special. Enjoy your new adventures and please feel free to share with others here.

Guest 2802 likes this.
  9. Lockedhammer

Lockedhammer Member

Local Time:
    I might be in for it.

We both had a long day yesterday, throughout the day I was continuously handling issues for work and after every fire I put out all I could think about was her. I kept fantasizing about ways to please her, at one point in the day I told her to pick a number of Orgasms she would receive she just laughed and said we will see if you have been a good boy.

After dinner was cleaned up she sat on the couch, I said nothing and got down on my knees and began to please her, after her first orgasm she led me to the room climbed into bed pointed and said "again" after her second orgasm she was glowing in the cadle light, she then allowed me to indulge in more of my fantasies as I played with a vibrator and dildo to bring her to her 3rd orgasm, once she had recovered, and came back down to earth she said it was my turn, I happily jumped on the bed, she tied me down and blindfolded me, and began the best torture of my life, after what seemed like an eternity of edging she granted me a ruined, then said since she recieved 3 orgasms I would get 3 ruined before locking back up, I agreed that was very fair of her, the second ruined orgasm was amazing but then for my 3rd and final ruin she brought me to the edge so slow, I thought It would never come, as I struggled against the restraints she picked up the intensity and began vigorously massaging, squeezing and spanking my balls then It happened like someone kicked me in the back off a cliff, I exploded she immediately stopped but it was to late I had began a full orgasm, she turned and said you just messed up. She grabbed a heavy paddle we have and began working over my jewels very aggressively after a couple minutes she finished my "punishment" and said "no more cumming of any sort" that she was taking full control of my orgasm since I could not control myself as she clicked the lock she looked back at me and said tomorrow is the start of day one.

Im honestly unsure how serious she is, I suppose only time will tell.

MJM, spider203 and Mash2214 like this.
  10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Sounds to me like you have the perfect arrangement. If this is what you want than you’ve Got it. If not we’ll your under her control now what happens next is in her hands, or locked by her. Cherish the lovely Wife you have, not many except their husbands in Chastity as easily as she has. Enjoy your orgasms. The time will cum when they are fewer and farther between.

Lockedhammer and Guest 2802 like this.
  11. Lockedhammer

Lockedhammer Member

Local Time:
    I am still locked with no orgasm of any sort since my last post, it has been amazingly torturous, I have been working out of town alot and when I return home I have been greeted on a couple occasions by being tied down and a Hitachi used on my cage until I'm about to explode, she then removes all stimulation and climbs on my face for me to do my job, it's amazing and she is amazing.

The end might be near she jokingly said if I was good all week she would let me out so I could feel her again, then she winked at me and walked away, so I'm not sure if it's happening or if it's a game, either way I want her so bad and I am excited to see what she decides!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice