Recently locked

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lockedpaul, Jun 30, 2018.

1. lockedpaul

lockedpaul New member

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    I've been a passing visitor to CM for some time, but recently I discussed chastity with my wife, and after initially dismissing it, she's decided she would like more say in our relationship, and for the past week I've been locked.

Whilst I've fantasised about it, clearly the reality is different (as I'm sure you all know), and it's been an interesting week that has brought my wife and I closer together. My wife is also reading Lucy Fairbourne's book.

My wife's plan is to lock me for up to two weeks in total (at the whims of EmlaLock), but we're already discussing future locking, so I'm hopeful this will be a positive journey for us, although I am beginning to wonder if I should indeed have been more careful what I wished for. :)

So far the chastity community has been very welcoming, so I'm looking forward to participating.

Rectrix, Chaste J. and Lann like this.
  2. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion

lockedpaul likes this.
  3. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    Welcome. This is one of the best chastity sites on the web for information. Glad to hear that you wife wants to try it. We started off with two weeks too. It has been five years and now my denial periods are measured in months. My wife felt less sorry for me each year.

A lot of us start off with dice and other games to determine the orgasm denial period. Sooner of later you wife may want to actually have control rather than leaving it to chance emla lock. My wife did not start calling the shots for a few months so it takes time. Sounds like you are off to a good start. I suggest that you be extra nice to your wife and show her how orgasm denial changes your behavior for the better so that she has an incentive to keep playing.

I got what I wished for so I guess that I was not careful. However, I prefer to be locked than unlocked as I am very used to being locked. Just remember to take baby steps. Also try not to wear the device 24/7 the first day you get it. That usually ends up with skin problems. The idea is to get your scrotum skin used to the ring slowly so it toughens up much like the skin under your wedding band. Good luck and enjoy.

4. lockedpaul

lockedpaul New member

Local Time:
    This is great advice, thank you. We have been thinking about having my wife having direct control.

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Welcome. I hope you both enjoy your explorations.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice