Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    no rubbing !

Dear Rachel just a quick note to you , there was no Rubbing allowed ! silly girl you of all should know that after your visit. i was busy filming the visit & there was alot of pain ! so just remember that ' rimba ' feeling ! later, disciplinedpet:character0114: :confused0068:

2. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle,
    Thank you for so kindly sharing that information. But.....LOL... so it's actually quite a large cage. I know someone would argue that point with me, but there are others that would classify your cage as a cell! A Mistress i once served had a "Time-Out" box that measured 26 x 26 x 32 tall! I was typically placed in it while wearing my strait-jacket. A few times she put my head harness w/ inflatable gag on me then tied a rope to the top D ring of it and threaded it through a hole in the center of the lid of "The Box" then tied off to a hook above. I have pics of this if anyone's interested.

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    little pet has actually mentioned that the cage is quite comfortable so this last time I had his hands chained to the sides and his feet locked in the air. We were looking at it and there is a way to make the height lower by adding some slats across through the bars, that way you could adjust the height to any size. little pet is tall so he cant sit up int the cage anyway but if I wanted it to be a much tighter fit then I could do it fairly easily. I think having a bigger cage is better than having a super small one, theres more you can do with it, you can always make it smaller, but you cant make a small one bigger. And who knows...I may want to cram more than one in the cage LOL
    Maybe at the fall party we can play a game...How many sissys can you fit into a cage!!! LOL

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. kathi

kathi kathi

Local Time:
    Dearest Mistress Michelle, i wanted to say thank you for the wonderful chat we had this morning and i gone over your whole jurnal today. i hope you have a super holiday weekend and all goes your way.

Curtseys, kathi

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    Now that does sound like fun! :smilies_xxx22:

We could bet on two things... how many can we get in, and how long before the first one starts whining! :happy0187:

6. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:54 AM

Isn't that what gags were designed for!

:scared0016:

7. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i will win the whinning contest unless i am the last one in.

Concerned
    Rachel

8. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    Thanks susie for telling everybody how kind I am... guess I have a reputation to destroy at the Fall Gathering!:anim_63:

9. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    "how many sissy can you fit in a cage" I'd like to see the picture's from that game
    Cant wait to hear all the stories of what went on at this great gathering :)

10. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Of course, but you never know when you might need a subbies mouth open and ready!

11. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    In following the cage thread, I thought I would add my 2 cents worth, not that it matters, because Mistress will do with me what she wants. Like MM said, we had talked about making the cage smaller. However, I would argue that at some point, you can make it too small, especially for an overnight stay. The interesting thing about this cage, at least for me, is that it is about 3 - 6 inches too short in both length and height. What this does, assuming I am not locked into place like I was this last time, is that it ALMOST allows me to find a comfortable spot. It is just short enough where if I lie on my back and try to bend my knees and have me feet flat on the floor, I can't do it. Almost, but not quite. Same with sitting up. I find this to be overly frustrating, especially when I am locked into the thing for 8 hours at night. (Oh, and the clock, is ALWAYS out of sight). So i fidget from place to place trying to find a spot where I can rest all of my weight and go to sleep. It is not there. The longer it goes on, the more frustrated I become, and throw in the fact the I have no idea if it is 1 am or 6 am, it is maddening.

So like most things, there are two sides to the story. I am sure that if the cage was just big enough for me to curl into a ball and fit in, that would be bad, but I am not sure how long you could realistically leave someone in there before you cause other physicall problems with the back or neck. This size, for me prevents that, but I can assure you, I have never gotten much sleep in the thing. So mission accomplished I believe.

respectfully

little pet

12. Rachel

Local Time:
    MW this is probably gonna get me a whippin but my mouth is always open and willing.

Rachel

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ... and I bet you ramble on constantly too! :happy0028:

A gag is a good idea under those circumstances!

14. Rachel

Local Time:
    MW i WAS looking forward to meeting you, not so sure now.:scared0016:

MM's concerned little helper
    Rachel

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh I wouldn't worry too much, I have a feeling MM will be wanting to keep *me* in check!

If I'm not careful I might end up in the cage! :manga_bunny:

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    A Mistress in a cage lol

A Relieved
    Rachel

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh come on, we all know I'm a switch... (tsk tsk, devil's spawn, send me to the corner to sit quietly!:evilgrin0042:)

18. Rachel

Local Time:
    well then i will have to do something bad so MM puts me in the corner with you.

Happy
    Rachel

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    This keeping a journel going is harder than you think!! Theres nothing going on around here which leaves the journel dormant, soon it will have dust collected on it!!

The motorhome is starting to get some attention again, hopefully will be able to take it out for a test drive this weekend. I really want to be able to take it to the beach next month!!

little pet is supposed to make a 24 hour apperance in 2 weeks, we are having some issues keeping him focused. His mind tends to wonder when hes away from Me, so it will do him good to be at My feet for a day. Hopefully that will hold him over till Nov. If we manage to make it to the beach next month I will see him then, somehow, not for long, but long enough to rejuvinate him LOL.
    A good whippin does wonders for his personality!! :sex020:
    In all seriousness...it is very difficult to be as devoted to Me as he is yet so far away and stuck in an extremly vanilla world. I think he does very well under the circumstances.

We will also be making a trip up to susies and rachels this month. Looking forward to that, we need to get out of here for a few days, pets getting cabin fever!!

I'll try to blow the dust off this journel a little more often. Now that the party is coming together I should have more to report.

20. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    Mistress I just wanted you and everyone to know, that I am focused on you, very focused. I think the sky got partly cloudly there for a day or two, but it has cleared off. However, I can't wait to see yoy again, for an attitude adjustment.

little pet

21. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well this day was a disaster!!!

First I wake up way late, get online like I always do but only have a few minutes figuring I'll get back on after breakfast WRONG The internet provider was experiencing technical difficulty LOL So, it was down till freakin noon.

Then,,,the guy comes over to work on the motorhome, sits to watch 2 hours of the 911 broadcasts showing on the History chanel then decides to go out and start to put the new power steering pump in that he was replaceing. Well, that lasted all of 30 min before he stormed in and said he had enough, said he was sick of trying and couldnt get it in and was going home. Said he 'may' be back sometime next week. Well this FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!

A couple other issues today that I will not go into here, and that was My day.
    I shouldnt have slept so late...maybe thats what happened to jump start the chain of events that has pushed My patience to the limit today.

Oh yeah....and I still dont know how to add these ticker thingys. MW's pet was nice enough to send Me directions but I am not computer litterate enough to do it.
    Oh well...I can do it this way

9 more days till I hopefully can beat little pets ass!!!! LOL

22. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Maam, I'm sorry to hear about your day. Something must have been going on. I didn't have as bad a day as you, but mine started real stupid. My son left his keys, which threw me off as I thought he took mine by mistake, then couldn't find the keys to the gym. Got to the gym, almost killed myself on the treadmill TWICE when my iPod fell out of the case, hit the treadmill and flew across the gym. But things got better as the day went on. So hopefully it's a sign that yours will be better tomorrow also.

23. Rachel

Local Time:
    :love0038::love0059:

Mistress i hope this gets your day off to a better start then yesterday. i am so glad you are going to see lp before susie and i so you can take out your frustrations on him as my sissy candy ass is not ready for that.

Good luck to you lp.

Rachel

24. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Oh my ..i hate to admitt this but i was one of the other issues..at the time i had sent MM a message about some things i had no idea she was having such a horrible day ...had i known i never would have brought it up as it wasnt a need to know now issue ..im surprised and happy she didnt post (KILL SUSIE ) and i wouldnt have blamed her ..just the true Goddess that she is i suppose ..stern and respectful at he same time ..but i will say it im like a vibrator with dead batteries at times ..not totally useless but needs a jump start at times ..Thank you Mistress Michelle just for being yourself. :sex024:

25. iwearpanties

iwearpanties Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle Adventures

Hello All

I dont want to take any thingform your updates on your adventures but i to saw and relived that day in History and it reminded of what my family fought for haveing allmy grand parents and sevral cousins serev this great Country as well as my self . WE will never forget those who did this and in time they will soon meet there fate as well .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice