Chastity and Athletics

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bodman54, Nov 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. bodman54

bodman54 Active member

Engineer
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    So I'm a pretty active guy. I'm an engineer at a manufacturing company so I'm on my feet a lot solving problems. I also like to keep in shape. I play basketball and rock climb twice a week. I don't have a problem at work because I'm usually wearing jeans and not literally running around. My question is, do any of you have problems with your cage when you exercise? Is there any potential for damage to your cock and balls if the cage is just flopping around while you run?

Jimwilly123 likes this.
  2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    I'll do everything active in my cage, the key is to wear good supportive underwear to help hold everything in place. It also helps to have a proper fitting light cage, that will help reduce the flopping around. You might want to try incontinence underwear they have good padding and good support, plus if you're in basket ball shorts they make things way less obvious. I have several pair that look like boxer briefs and you'd never know what kind of underwear they were unless someone actually came up and felt them.

3. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Does anyone Olympic lift/crossfit or learn brazilian jiu jitsu? Wondering if you can train caged. I understand it's 'just a fetish' so I should just take the cage off when I'm active like this if it's impractical. The problem is what time and how often I train, which would mean I would either need a key to unlock myself everyday whilst KH is at work, or I would only be locked up for a couple hours at a time :(

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    If you look at the photo pages on this site, you'll see that there aren't too many athletic types on here! Nothing wrong with the "honor" method if you lifestyle prevents use of chastity cages, but it requires more willpower.

Chief256 likes this.
  5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Too funny
    I was thinking of starting a thread to ask what people wear got the gym to support their cage.

I have a MM Jailbird and need to get back to the gym. I’d like something that hold it snug while I workout. I’m wondering if a tight jockstrap or a dance belt would be best. Or if anyone has other suggestions.

6. Chauncy

Chauncy Member

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    I think a jock or dance belt would do it. I have some tight underwear with a bit of a pouch that I wear when on the treadmill or elliptical that keeps my "package" from getting squished by my thighs.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  7. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I'm pretty active and wear my cage almost 24/7 except for when my wife takes it off for sex or some teasing. I go to the gym a couple times a week without any issues.

Right now I'm running about 50 miles per week with runs up to 15 miles while caged, but I need to take some extra steps to stay comfortable. Before runs I will always lube up under the base ring, because most high intensity activities will cause your balls to pull up and put more pressure on the ring.For runs over 8 miles I need to wear tight briefs to keep my balls from being irritated from rubbing against the liner of my running shorts. I'll occasionally get some pain under my ballsac but nothing too bad that doesn't go away after the run. I also put a piece of paper towel inside the cage at the end to protect my foreskin from getting irritated. Overall it takes me about an extra minute to get ready for a run.

I've also played tennis while caged without any issues.

8. Mastrovenice

Mastrovenice Member

Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    I can do basic core work and non-aerobic stuff without taking off my cage. However more active stuff like martial arts don't play well with my current cages. It's quite possible a Holy Trainer-type cage would work just fine.

9. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    I do all my exercise in my cage. Usually for cardio I'll use a stepper machine or I'll ride a bike outside. Otherwise I'm weight lifting which is similar to just walking around so that's not an issue. I personally hate jogging so I don't have any issues there but I'd probably invest in some compression shorts for that. Some kind of supportive underwear should allow you to do any physical activity you'd do otherwise unless you're a gymnast then you might just be SOL.

10. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    The only activity that has given me any problems is cycling. And that’s due primarily to the design of my holy trainer.

SoumisCH likes this.
  11. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    I lift approx 2 hrs a day 5 days a week and run 2-3 miles a day usually 6 days a week. At times pressure from running or my position on bench of machine will cause a testicle to "pop" out of the ring. I hate it, but it happens. I have a Loris custom on order that uses a PA piercing only (no ball ring) I'm hoping that will be better for excersizing, because I don't plan on ever stopping.

12. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Sydney
    Local Time:
    Does anyone have experience wearing a jockstrap and cup over your cage? Or participating in crossfit? I'm not currently caged so can't experiment myself. Will let you know when I am though,and my experiences with it.

13. bodman54

bodman54 Active member

Engineer
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    I used a jock strap yesterday when I was playing basketball and it seemed to work well. I had no problem running or jumping

14. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Sydney
    Local Time:
    Nice! I would imagine it would make it alot more comfortable. I presume because it was basketball, you were not wearing a cup?

15. bodman54

bodman54 Active member

Engineer
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah. No cup. Just the jockstrap to keep it in place

16. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    I wear it while swimming laps, jogging and gym workout including weights and stationary bike. I'm sidelined right now as the pool I swim at is under renovation and everything else causes pain to a nagging Achilles problem I've developed. I do wear gym shorts with a sort of compression liner to keep stuff in place. I take the cage off to sail though. Main reason is we're out for awhile and I have to pee off the edge of the boat. If I try to pee standing up in the cage it's like a fire sprinkler going off. I would think contact sports would be problematic to do while caged.

17. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    one little 'problem' that even moderate exercise like running for a train/bus home from the office can make happen...

the 'tap, tap, tap' of the padlock on the cage - it can produce some funny looks as you board your ride home!

18. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    My surgical nylon cage doesn't way anything and sits naturally, so I've done all sorts of exercise in it. It even fits under a cricket box. Where concealment is an issue - the paperclip head design can look odd through tight material - I put a silicon toe-protector over it.

dkid13 likes this.
  19. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    CrossFit/Olympic lifts, I do it all and never have trouble wearing my czge

20. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    Never any problems at all. That's at work(manufacturing) no problems at the gym either. I would recommend a nice tight pair of undies. I personally wear panties and that helps. Keeps it snug.

21. HerPuppy

HerPuppy New member

Local Time:
    I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and focus on weight training. I've never had any problems with my cage while lifting. I do have to wear an extra pair of compression shorts to make sure my steel cage isn't overly protruding, however

22. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I run several miles frequently over the last few years on the treadmill at the gym and never have had a problem. I always wear tight fitting "boy shorts" along with basic sweat pants. Also have done weight training with a personal trainer wearing the same stuff with no problems at all. I do sail and ski, and take the cage off for those activities. Personally, anything which might involve high impact like martial arts, skiing, sailing, hockey, etc..., I would never consider keeping my CB on. Just seems like common sense. But thats just me.

23. briv1016

briv1016 Active member

Local Time:
    I work at lets say an orange big box hardware store and have no problem lifting lumber, flooring, concrete or driving the forklift/reach while caged. Now granted, none of these tasks are aerobic exercises or full contact sports so use your better judgment.

24. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    I work out 4 days a week in the gym doing swimming 2 days and weights / aerobic activity the other 2. I used to bike a lot but don't as much. All of them were fine to do and have no issues. I wear panties so they hold everything tight already. Swimming is a little tougher to conceal though, but I do my best. I wear bikini bottoms or women's one piece suits, so they are tight but I think other are looking at that more than my crotch, so pick your poison

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice