Upward Curve?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HappyT, Nov 27, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. HappyT

HappyT Member

Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    Hello all. My woman has just had her first big "O" with me wearing a birdcage...The feeling for me was also intense but predictably not enough for release....She said that the cage gave her more vaginal stimulation than my bare cock even though because of the downward curve it could do no more than nudge at the entrance to her love tube. She wants it to go deeper . I tried putting the cage on with the curve upwards and actually succeeded but only at the expense of horribly distorted balls and minor cuts and blood blisters on my cock. All that will heel quickly but that idea is a non started and I can't think of a position which will allow the curve to enter but allow us to cuddle at the same time. Does anyone know of an upward curving cage? Thanks for your help

Sarah8 likes this.
  2. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    I've personally never seen one but I'd contact custom manufacturers and see if they'd be willing to work with you to make one. I'm guess you're going to find it difficult to impossible to find an off-the-shelf model that has an upward curve like that. I think http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/ will work with you to make a custom one, but I'm not sure.

Have you considered trying a strapon while you're wearing your cage instead? Or is it specifically that you want to fuck her with the cage?

3. HappyT

HappyT Member

Local Time:
    Interesting thought.....but the cage really excited her...and I must confess it excited me too.....I can't imagine the same sensation with a strapon but it might well be worth investigation. She has not really been interested in me being locked up but agreed to try caged sex for me and surprised herself how stimulating it was for her!

4. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    That's awesome! I've been interested in finding a cage that could go inside me as well. Not really for the sensations but for how much of a tease it would be for him. If you go with steelwreks expect to spends thousands of dollars. I think you could come off cheaper if you went with a straight tube instead of getting an upward curved one.

I picked out this one because I think it would keep him really small and still allow me to ride it alittle. Plus it's smooth and doesn't have any sharp edges on the outside. I really like the built in lock. Padlocks can scratch or stab you. =/
    [​IMG]

One thing to keep in mind is the cage needs to be meticulously cleaned before you fuck her with it. =P

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    It sounds a lot more exciting than it actually is. We did this a couple times when I was wearing the Holy Trainer. Being caged in a solid cage you feel almost nothing and since your cage isn't as smooth as a bare cock. It's not that comfortable for her. The thought of it is Exciting but not a lot of feeling.

6. HappyT

HappyT Member

Local Time:
    I tried the same once with a plastic CB6000 and it did nothing for her and nothing for me.The reasons are I think threeforld. !0 Unrestrained I grow from to a shade under eight inches so that in the CB600 (which I think is 3,5in long) there is absolutely no chance of any movement within the cage so as Mash2214 says there is no feeling for me whatsoever. This lack of feeling for me meant that I could not be sensitive to her needs when I tried to put it in her with uncomfortable results for her. With the open birdcage which is long enough to allow me a little movement and stimulation i can feel enough for the gentle initial probing she loves and needs. The tird difference was that the plastic of the CB6000 seemed to stick to the sensitive flesh of the introitus much more than the stainless steeel of the birdcage (even with lube) so that the small movement we could achieve were again, much more comfortable. The problem was that with the curve the cage is pointing the wrong way after initial entry ......even that however was so....soooooo exciting for both of us.....(and for the first time yesterday she wore my keys on a thong around her neck, so good to see)

upload_2017-11-28_7-5-38.png

7. HappyT

HappyT Member

Local Time:
    Actually I thing a reverse cowgirl position might work with a curved cage...... but how to persuade her to try it when she always wants to lie on her side?

8. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I get the thrill of penetrating her with the cage but there are so many complications. If the goal is to tease him, we have been successful with the Durex condoms designed to reduce sensitivity. I have no problem holding back since there isn't much there for me. We haven't tried a second condom (plain cheap one) over the first one but that would make it nearly impossible to get any stimulation.

I get a full erection, she gets penetration and stimulation... I just get frustrated and locked back up. It is wonderful and I wish she would do it more.

Durex Performax
    https://www.durexusa.com/product/du...max&utm_content=Brand_Performax_General_Exact

9. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    +danleft1 is quite right if look around there are loads of temporary replacement tube that allow intercourse whilst denying him and then you just swap backlater. Nothing worng with the straight ones but not very practical for wearing undetected under clothing. If the latter wren't needed you could wear them full time. Semi-naked stay at homeguys for example.

There are some rubber/silicon whatever material penis look alike 'condom' like things that a guy can wear over their cocks, with some kind of local aneasthetic I suppose. Or of course they could be worn over the solid long straight tubes.. He'd probably feel very little, again anaesthetic could add to the frustration.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice