Holytrainer Nano v3 - almost perfect!

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by sonhee, Nov 22, 2017.

1. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    I just got the Holytrainer v3 (size: Nano, ring: 45mm, colour: transparent) and here's a first quick review.

Delivery was surprisingly good. Ordered on Friday, got sent out on Monday, arrived in England on Wednesday. Compared to the old Holytrainer there are not much change, however the lock is slightly more discrete.

The main advantage (in my opinion) is the new size "Nano". I actually don't have a small penis and I am rather a shower than a grower, but I have low hanging balls and hence every cage hangs very low too, leaving a lot of space in most cages. With the nano, there is no space left at the front, it's very snug!

However, the biggest advantage is that I can actually put this chastity cage on without the stocking method or lube. This is because the tube is mostly open on back and covers only the front and the glans. Hence I can grab the skin just below the glans and pull the penis inside the tube instead of just pushing it. Neverthless, there is not enough access to masturbate.

This design even makes it possible for me to put it on and wear it with a retracted foreskin! Haven't found any cage that made this possible for me before (for others it might come easier though).

The only room for improvement is to add some holes on the rim of the glans. This is an area that can't be properly dried after having a shower. I added two holes on my own, by putting the tube in hot water for a while (so that it becomes malleable) and then "drilling" the holes by twisting the tip of a sharp knife.

2. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Thank you for sharing your experience wit the HTv3
    When you do not find it offensive I would love to see pictures of you while wearing it, putting it on etc.
    Do you consider that possible? I would very much appreciate it!
    I'm in discussion with a supplier about sizes and would like to have some 'inside knowledge' (don't think that in this context it would be illegal ;) )

3. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    OK, ordered my Nano 40 mm yesterday evening and it arrived today Saturday.

I'm so excited to try it on.
    Will keep you posted with my experience after having it on.

Will be for later today (hopefully)

4. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    I have it on now for about 12h and it feels really good and is so much less bulge under my trousers compared to the V2 small.

I have some pictures although they had to be taken in a hurry and are a bit blurry, nevertheless it gives you an idea about how it looks when in place.

IMG_0627.JPG IMG_0626.JPG IMG_0636.JPG IMG_0641.JPG

5. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    I have slept for the first time in the Nano and I woke up surprisingly in pain several times.
    It stays on though, give it another week and I hope it will ease back down to the normal (non)pain level of the v2 small.
    Will keep you posted.

Chief256 likes this.
  6. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    My review of the new version 3 Holy Trainer:

product: Holy Trainer V3, Nano, 40mm ring, clear transparant
    supplier: ErotikSjop in The Netherlands (because of EU import duties when ordering directly from the producer in Switzerland.)
    ordered: Friday evening 8/12/2017 19:11
    delivered: Saturday 9/12/2017 14:00

The HTv3 is delivered in a plastic customized bag with a zipper to close it (looks kind of cheap, but is not important).
    It works with the integrated lock from the other devices I have, which is important to me as it makes it possible to keep my emergency key in the sealed little envelope in my wallet. My wife and I change from device now and then and we both find it practical that they are all compatible with one lock.

The 40mm ring is size wise the same like the V2 version, the bulge for the locking mechanism is a bit more flattened out than with previous version which makes it less obvious under street clothing.

The Nano tube is really small but is easy to put on: just push your glans in the tube end which is kind of short.
    Being open at the underside, I tested whether it is possible to stimulate myself (under supervision of course) and can confirm it is not possible for me because I'm circumcised with my frenulum removed. I remember from before I was circumcised that this was one of the most sensitive parts so might be different for 'intact' penises.

The tube sits well downwards between the balls and makes the whole package fit in street clothing very well, no bulge in your pants.
    As it is so short, it does not need re-arrangement in your pant when you sit down, it is just so comfortable.

I've been wearing it now for about 48 hours and slept twice in it: first night was painful, the second night not at all. It feels like the V2 small, only shorter so even less noticeable when sleeping. Erection attempts pull a bit but I noticed last night that when I woke up, I was having a hard-on and was lying on my tummy with the package pointing up and me resting on it without any problem or pain. That is how comfortable such a short tube is.

The pee slit aligns very well with the tube's opening but I have yet to try whether peeing standing up is possible with this short tube.

Overall I'm very satisfied with my purchase and look forward to the next days/weeks/months in this cage.

Felix

Nicko1953 and Chief256 like this.
  7. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Just ordered my new HTV3 on Thursday and excited about getting it. I just hope it doesn't take a month to get mine. I had been using the CB 6Ks for over a year and adjusted to it nicely and most importantly let me decide what measurements were good for me.

A good review and very helpful...

Chief256 likes this.
  8. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I think I will also give that a go for fun once the chinese produce good clones (170€ for a piece of plastic and not even all rings included (which cost them less than 20c to make I bet) is rude in my eyes),

Kroskris and spud18 like this.
  9. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    Have you had any problems with pinching of the scrotum and tip of the cage?

Attached Files:

Felix cum ea likes this.
  10. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    I don’t have any issues so far with the HTV3

Felix

Kylara and rhodry04 like this.
  11. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    My dates are mentioned in European dd/mm/yyyy so delivery was overnight

Not one month....

12. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Mine arrived in 8 days, and after wearing it for a few days I am in love!

Nicko1953 and Felix cum ea like this.
  13. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    I've been wearing it for 11 days now and can only second your opinion: I love it too!

rhodry04 and CJ's hubby like this.
  14. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    Keep us updated please! I'm on edge. In ready to order the nano but, want to make sure it's worth the investment. Currently I'm in the V2 short with 40mm ring and I'm debating on getting the smallest ring with the nano.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  15. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    @Chief256
    When looking at your pictures in your profile (CB xK model?), I would not go for the smallest ring, it could cause problems.
    I also changed from the HRTv2 small with the 40 mm ring to the Nano with the 40 mm ring and it is even more comfortable than the HTv2, in my opinion definitely worth the investment.

Good luck!

Chief256 likes this.
  16. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Nice report. Do you have a KH?

Chief256 likes this.
  17. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    That is an old picture. Haha. Still learning and incredibly horny when putting it on for the first time. I went smaller in ring size with it and I also started with a 45mm ring with my HT and now I have a 40mm. Would the smallest help with erections? Keeping it closer to the body?

18. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I have the V3 small and I am having trouble sleeping with it. I am not sure if that is because i am relatively new to chastity or that I am doing something wrong. I love the feeling of my orgasms being under the control of my girlfriend but I do not like having sleep deprivation, I still have to work. Anyway I was wondering if me downsizing to the nano might help me here my reasoning being that erections would be more stifled. currently when i am completely flacid there is def some girth room in the tube and I really have to pull the cage back for the end of my penis to get to the end of the cage. Does anyone have any advice I want to be able to sleep with the device on lol thanks in advance

Chief256 likes this.
  19. rhodry04

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    I have a similar problem in my v2. I think my ring is too big because I have to pull it up all the time and once the lube dries up I have to take it off. I have the 50mm now and I want to try a 45 or 40mm before committing to a new v3.

Caged1234 and Chief256 like this.
  20. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I seem to be okay with it pulling on my sack too much, I had that problem with the (V2 ebay version and the bon 4 sillicon poc) unless I get really hard but normally that is because my girlfriend wants me to be that hard. I don't really accept the answer that this is what it should be, your in chastity for a reason. My reason for being in chastity is not sleep deprivation lol . I am mainly wondering if I should invest the extra 96 bucks into the nano tube and whether that will help with this problem. I know the simple answer is "if i am not that serious about it I should just not wear it at night" but I once orgasm-ed lying next to my GF by rubbing myself against the bed. This swas of course unnacceptable and i do not want to be tempted to do this again. (sorry for the graphic explanation)

Chief256 and rhodry04 like this.
  21. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Also the problem with this is the rings are not interchangeable between the V2 and V3, you could perhaps try buying an ebay V2 which comes with all the rings nd see how they go but as much as I hate the service at Holy Trainer the product they make is high quality

rhodry04 likes this.
  22. rhodry04

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    That’s s good idea. I have spent so much on cages that didn’t deliver and I’m reluctant to spend more only to find it just doesn’t fit. And due to a metal allergy I cant go for a custom fit MM or anything. And I love the HTV2. The shape of the ring fits me perfectly but when I’m small it’s just to big. I started using silicone lube and it lasts pretty much all day as long as I’m not sweating but I work outside in Florida so that is pretty much everyday.

Caged1234 likes this.
  23. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    I think you will get used to it over time. I know it took me a few weeks to get accustomed. Every once in a while I will wake up but, now I'm 24/7. Keep at it and don't get frustrated.

Caged1234 likes this.
  24. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    So do you not think i should go down to the nano size I should just grit my teeth and bear it for a while? I have attached a photo so you can see how much room i have (its not amazing but should give the general idea)

Attached Files:

Chief256 likes this.
  25. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the picture.
    Indeed, there is too much room to be comfortable.
    I had the same on occasion with my HTv2 small and now that I changed to the nano, that problem does not occur anymore.
    Sleeping is much better in the nano than in the small, but then again: I have experience as I'm locked 24/7 since May 9th 2015....
    I still wake up, not every night but it happens.
    Going back to my early days, I remember going to bed earlier to handle the disturbed nights and still get some night rest.
    When you do wake up, it helps to go for a pee ad right back in to bed.
    Of course when waking up several times you will not always be able to pee, but then putting some lube (I use plain body milk for extra dry skin (it is thicker) and that helps too.
    Then as last tip: don't drink too much before going to bed, that also helped me.
    Good luck!

MadameJs_boo and Caged1234 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice