Mature Metal now has a web sight

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by maturemetal, Mar 27, 2009.

1. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    I added a couple of pics to my album of my chastity being worn. Enjoy!

2. subcumboy

subcumboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    Hello sir. You seem to do very nice work and I am very interested. A couple of quick questions for you:

Is length measured along the top or bottom of the penis? If I order a length that does not work for me is that able to be changed? The ring and the space can be changed very easily, correct?

Also, I am concerned about the welds. They have all been polished smooth so there are no rough edges anywhere, correct?

And lastly (sorry for the rambling) In the pics "The Tube" looks like a mirror finish. Are "The Rings" the same or are they dull?

Thanks,
    -s.

3. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Thank You! The mesurment I use for length is along the center of the chastity. The length can be adjusted on the "With these rings" and "The Tube". The "Watchful Mistress" and the "Jail Bird" can't be adjusted on the length.
    The base rings can always be adjusted, as well as the gap between the cage and the base ring.
    I grind and polish all the welds to make sure there are no rough areas.
    The rings are polished it is just hard to tell in the picks.

If there is any problem with craftmenship I will fix it for life no charge. If it just needs to be adjusted I only charge $10.00 to cover shipping.
    Like I always say "The sale is not over until the customer is happy" and I live by that rule!

Thank you for the questions and feel free to contact me here or on my web sight at http://www.maturemetal.com

4. tv90

tv90 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    Hi Mature,
    I think you need better locks on your otherwise great looking cages.
    It is pretty easy to open a Master lock. Look at the Gerecke integrated lock. Gave me the shits when mistress said, she thinks she misplaced the keys...
    Also much much nicer not to have a lock dangling around.

5. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Thank You! I have seen the locks and they are great. The only problem is cost. The ones I sell are affordabel. It is very improtant to me to keep costs down so that anyone can afford a stainless chastity.

6. averagegirl

averagegirl Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    Hello there!
    Do you do custom cages? if so I would like to see if we could make something for my little guy. feel free to pm me or mail me so we can hash it out.
    AG

7. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Another satisfied customer:

I received the tube yesterday evening. I was locked in this morning. My first impressions are these:

1. You do beautiful work. It is very nice and looks amazing on. My wife loves the look of it- maybe too much.
    2. It seems very comfortable. I have only had it on for a couple of hours but already seems more comfortable than my old "Curve". I hope this will be case hours- or days from now.
    3. Your turnaround time was extremely fast. I appreciate that.

All in all, so far I am very happy. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. I am going to put a post up on the orgasmdenial.com forums. Hopefully you can get more work your way.

Thanks again. Cheers,
    -j.

8. slave1951

slave1951 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    Our Brand New Watchful Mistress Cage by MM

Hi all. Well, Mistress put the lock on my new Watchful Mistress cage last Monday and I still have it on. This is the first and only time I have had it on and She wants me to stay in it indefinitely so I'll try and post messages as things progress. Any encouragement will be appreciated.

As for the cage it is extremely well made and much more comfortable than the CB-2000 or the Curve or any of the others we have. Custom fitting to your smallest size is THE KEY here. That prevents any erection but it's also (astoundingly) much more comfortable than being able to get a partial erection. My Mistress loves it and I got MM to put a loop for a leash onto the front of it at Her request and She loves putting on the pink 6 ft cat leash She bought for it and leading me around or tieing me to a place to do my chores so I stay there! :anim_37: Hail to Mistress!

Ten years of cages and this is the best by far... GET CUSTOMIZED by MM!!! He's the best and he's also very helpful and communicative.

9. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Thank You very much. It was a pleasure doing business with you and Empress!

10. averagegirl

averagegirl Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    Sorry to talk to you both in email and here but as things occur to me I need to get them down before I lose them.
    Have you worked with intergrated locks at all? One of the ideal senarios for a cage involes an intergrated lock with two settings one that locks the penis/unit down vertically and with an adjustment you can unlock it move the cage up to a horizontal position relock it and attach a dildo sheath of sorts for sex (for me). the strapons don't work so well as they are in the wrong place on the body and for my taste too rigid and unlife-like. I'd like the sheath to be very soft.

11. slave1951

slave1951 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Quite an interesting idea! You're no average girl! :snow-087:
    You're idea got me to thinking. I have read that for many women, a good dildo is better than a real penis. Is this true?

I would really appreciate hearing from the Ladies about that, whether you agree or not. Also, is anyone else beside me being required to stay caged permanently without release? My Empress says I'm to stay in my new cage as long as physically possible i.e. as long as there's no irritation or serious physical reason to take it off, it will stay on. (blue balls doesn't even count as she likes it when I have that) Her goal is one year and she is serious about that. It's been 8 days. What's the longest anyone else has gone?

12. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Wow a year!!! my longest has been 3 weeks. I am currently going for a month.

I need to put on my thinking cap!:mad0233:

13. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    Mistress prefers the real thing. She loves feeling me cum inside Her and cums whenever i do.

14. slave1951

slave1951 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yep, a year. Is it even going to be possible? :sex023: Empress is really enjoying the new cage. The old one had sharp spikes which she loved. I was still able to cum in it, but it was extremely painful. She allowed that because I paid the price, but now she says I'm not to make a mess as long as The Watchful Mistress is on me or I'll be punished. Not that I could cum at this point but at some point I'm sure that if I play around moving it I'd be able to cum because of so much build up. I could in the CB-2000.

There are only two reasons I might have to convince her to allow me out briefly, and they are to shave and to clean myself. But, I have found I'm able to pull my skin this way and that in order to shave it completely while still in it, and a little alcohol or hydrogen peroxide dropped into it keeps it hygienic.

The darn thing is so comfortable that I just may have to stay in it for the whole year! Plus, I feel like I've been gelded since there's no way to get an erection and it doesn't feel like much when it tries to get hard. Empress laughed when I said that it makes me feel gelded and called me her eunuch. She had me take a vow that I would try my hardest to stay caged and not cum and that I would do that in her honor, so now I'm doubly "locked in" because I took that vow and it will make me feel disrespectful to go against my vow to her... plus I really don't like to be punished. :act081:

I think that was the nail in my sexual coffin to have to take that vow but it does have me channeling my energy into my housework and chores, which is what Empress expects from my chastity. No reason to think about what I cannot do.

15. slave1951

slave1951 Junior Member

Local Time:
    :smilies_xxx22::whipbang::evilgrin0036:

16. slave1951

slave1951 Junior Member

Local Time:
    :fighting0063::fighting0094::fighting0038::sign0137::chores004::chores009::chores003::happy-anniversary-0

17. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    Tis looking good...Too bad I am allergic to stainless steel. Looks a little too perminent, doesn't it? Give me a birdlocked anyday...Easy to slip out of, stimulate yourself while in and don't forget the scissors, good for cutting it into small pieces when your mad at the Mistress...

18. maturemetal

Local Time:
  19. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    Interesting. I have to say that the Jail Bird caught my eye. I noticed a picture in your album shows a penis plug. Do you hollow those out to pee through or do you simply pee around the plug?

I think my hesitation is the lock. I'd really prefer something unique and built into the device. I'm not happy with flopping locks ala my CB-6000. I like the concept of something like the Lori's where when it's put on...you're fucked.

20. maturemetal

Local Time:
    I have made ones with a tube and a plug.
    I build mine where the locks are not as floppy they are tight with little tolerances. I do not know first hand but I bet I can get one of Lori's tubes off with a Small screwdriver and a pair of pliers. To me screws are not very secure. Truth is with the right tools you can get anything off.

21. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    With a stock Jail Bird how are you preventing pullout? It looks very easy to pull the penis out, relieve yourself, then put it back in (flaccid). I know I can do this with a CB-6000 (sans KSD).

The attractiveness of the penis plug is that the plug goes back beyond the base ring, preventing pullout entirely. Plus having something impale your shaft is just HOT!

Do you recommend a tube or plug? Any long-term wearing concerns? As I've said, I am interested.

[Edit] I notice in your album you have one with a security screw. What are those like? I also see a until with a tube on it that looks very interesting!

22. maturemetal

Local Time:
    The oval base ring helps in preventing pullout. It is not easy but it can be done with any cage. Piercing would be the only 100% play proof.
    I have tried the plug for 24/7 wear and is it comfortable but it is not for me.
    The plug is by far the best between tube and plug. infections would be my biggest concern.
    I do make them with a security screw. It is a clutch screw with a center pin. This is not your average screw you will find anywhere.

23. Ne036

Ne036 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    Looks very nice maturemetal :)

Great craftsmanship

24. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Thanks You!!! I will be introducing another new model. It is the same as that one, But without the center ring for a smaller size.:character0174:

25. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Hi all! I wanted to let everyone know that I now have sizing rings. Here is how it works. If you intend on purchasing one of my devices and you are unsure as to your size. You can purchase a set of sizing rings. Once you know your size, send the rings back to me for a full refund!!! I will then build your the chastity of your dreams with very little guess work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice