Mature Metal now has a web sight

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by maturemetal, Mar 27, 2009.

1. ibbostyx

ibbostyx Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    Hi! MM
    I have been in contact with Chastity Heaven recently and they have been very helpful in answering my queries, promptly and eficiently.
    The one problem that I have is this one. When I asked about sizing, because on the two sites they seem to differ. On their site it states..............that you can have your device to your own specification whilst
    > on the other site the DUNGEON has a maximum length of 3 inches. My
    > wife likes both the JAILBIRD / CAGE and the DUNGEON / TEMPTRESS but if
    > the TEMPTRESS is limited in size this reduces her choice.

When I contacted them again and asked the question I got the reply...........We are essentially the same as mature metal and I thank you for shopping here. Yes, we can accomodate any size you want. Just pick the model you like and tell us your measurements. Also, if there is any design "tweek"
    that would suit you better, these are custom made and we will accomodate any reasonable requests for small changes that suit your personal wants/needs.
    Now that I have found the reviews section on Chastity Mansion ( a wonderful site ), I read that..................... Thank You! The measurement I use for length is along the centre of the chastity. The length can be adjusted on the "With these rings" and "The Tube"..and thenThe "Watchful Mistress" and the "Jail Bird" can't be adjusted on the length.
    I realise that the DUNGEON / TEMPTRESS is a recent addition but there is no mention of the possibility of adjustments to the length of this device.
    I would be pleased if you could confirm what the situation is ..even if it was just of an inch.

Yours in anticipation Wicket

2. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    I had not heard of "Chastity Heaven" before the post by ibbostyx, and I just looked at their site. They have the same devices, and prices, as MatureMetal. They are even using MM's photos! Is this a second site that MM has started, or a shameless rip-off? If they are not associated with MM, I wouldn't give them a second glance. MM is a regular contributor here, and deserves to be the one to get your business.

3. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    Mature Metal Custom Chastities Cages and Tubes

Thank You for your questions. Yes I am the actual maker of the devices and Chastity Heaven is selling my items. We work very closely together. Chastity Heavens customer service is only matched by mine. So if there is ever any problem or a question it will be answered or resolved to your satisfaction.
    I guarantee it!!!!

The truth is I can custom build of my designs to any size ( the one exception is the tube, the inside diamiter is 1 1/2" no smaller no bigger). When I built my web sight I did not think to go that large. If you have any other questions please let me or Chastity Heaven know.

Thank You!!! Mature Metal

4. maturemetal

Local Time:

There is nothing in the world like loyal customers!!!!! Thank You!!!

5. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Too funny

Here I was imagining that Mature Metal was getting ripped off by cyber dollar trolls from hell, and it was only a new and improved web-site, approved by him and unknown to us.

This hilarious misunderstanding shows that us Chastity Mansion types stick up for one another, even if we are clueless sissies sometimes!

Too funny!

Cindy :cat:

6. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Wanted to pop in and state that I've been working with MM directly on a design (Watchful Mistress) that's currently being adjusted. It's been a mostly painless process (waiting is painful!) but much better than previous vendors I've used. I've no final verdict or review as of yet, but I'll be sure to provide one once everything is done. I've been very pleased thus far with the assistance and willingness to customize.

7. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    After seeing MatureMetal's post on here some time ago, I checked out his website. I found the Jail Bird device to my liking and sent a link to my GF/Mistress. She likes it as well. I had some sizing questions and emailed the contact from the website and received a response in less than 3 hours. I had an additional question and MM's response returned in less than 30 minutes. I was very pleased with the quick responses. I'm also please he is a member her on CM. As soon as I have the finances, I look forward to doing business with MM.

8. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    I am glad to hear that Chastity Heaven is working with MM, not ripping him off. My apologies, CH, for all the venomous thoughts I was hurling your way!

9. maturemetal

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice