About me ...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sexlessmarriage, Jul 24, 2017.

1. sexlessmarriage

Canada
    Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Hello - I just joined. I am 55 years old and live in eastern Canada. Seven years ago my wife asked for a sexless marriage. We were hardly ever having sex anyway, so I said yes, on condition that she agree to hold my key if I were to get a chastity device. She said it was not a matter of "if" that it was now mandatory. She would choose and order the device, install it on me and hold the key. Her intent was that I wear it 24/7. Unfortunately there were issues and it had to be removed. But she found a better way to hold me in chastity. And yes, the marriage has been sexless ever since.

spider203 likes this.
  2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    Okay, I'll take the bait and ask what the alternative method was to keeping you in chastity if the device didn't work?

3. sexlessmarriage

Canada
    Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    About the same time we were discussing this, I was diagnosed with BPH. There were various options discussed by my doctor. She explained the various medications and their possible side effects. She was somewhat surprised that I indicated a preference for medication that had a reputation of erectile dysfunction as a side-effect. I explained that my wife and I had a sexless marriage and I didn't want to cheat on her, although I was tempted from time to time. She informed me that she would prescribe the BPH medications that were right for me, but if I had continued concerns to discuss this further with my wife present. The BPH meds really didn't affect my libido or my erections, but I discussed this with my wife and we both saw my doctor about my "issue". With my wife's backing that our marriage was sexless and my fear of being unfaithful, my doctor identified a medication that would make erections difficult or impossible without affecting my health. My wife makes sure I take these meds. It does not harm my libido and she is now more comfortable cuddling and kissing knowing that it simply cannot lead to intercourse.

spider203 likes this.
  4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    That actually sounds very appealing to me. The whole reason I wear a device is to prevent erections and intercourse for my wife's sake. Having a way to prevent that which doesn't require an inconvenient chastity device sounds very nice. Especially since it wouldn't kill my desire (oddly, my wife likes my high libido, but hates intercourse; she likes being wanted and needed).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice