My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    OMG I leave my screen for a few hours and already it has been taken over! LOL Well she certainly is sneaky when she wants to be. I had no idea Goddess got on here and am still not sure how she did since I was with her all last night, almost every moment. By the way, Mike! Who's side are you on anyway? HAHA Oh I know, don't even go there I asked for this, hell begged for it.

Well for the rest of you I guess you can tell she took the keys last night. Actually she snatched is more like it. I told her I was locked up after her sister left and we played around on the net for a bit then went to bed. She came upstairs and saw the keys on the night stand and literally jumped across the bed to get them. I think it is safe to say she was more excited than I gave her credit for, sorry Goddess!

Today is pretty mild as up till know I did not even remember I was wearing it. However just this post from her got me stirring a little and well damn thing is tight! This is the part I love to hate! Well enough for now I need to prep for a commercial photo session so till later!

2. Goddess_Kate

Goddess_Kate Goddess Kate's

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    Oh this is so Delicious! Glad to see your Goddess is back in the wardens chair again! Keep us posted and give my regards to Melissa. Of course that is silly since she will no doubt keeping an eye on you here she can see I said hi!

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well well! Hello Goddess Kate.

Well first day was pretty straight forward thus far. I got a call and Goddess was sent home by her boos for being sick. I do wish we could get pst all this seasonal crud. Of course this means she will most likely be a little reserved for the next few days, which may or may not be good for me.

So as I have a chiropractor visit tomorrow I wonder if anyone has ever gone to one while in lockup. He has me cross my legs in such a way before he makes the adjustment that I am seriously wondering if I can even do it. I know while in the CB6000 I had to unlock each and every time but since the birdlock is a little forgiving I am wondering if I can get by without having to unlock. I know Goddess wants to maintain 100% control so I think I might just try it, well see.

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    xcitex, suck it up buddy! I do kickbox aerobics, spinning and yoga in a cb3k.

Helpfully yours, :sign0103:
    mikecb

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Yes Mike but none of those involve placing your balls between your legs and having some guy push down on your legs. LOL let alone being in a device when he does it. HAHAHA. At any rate we shall see, truth be told I really want to see what happens so I am leaning towards going as is! I wonder more about laying down on my stomach when they put me on that table then anything else.

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    ok one last thought for the evening here. Today I was doing this photo shoot and as I was walking back and forth between the clients, setting them up for the shot, and the camera taking the picture I found the one little thing that drives me crazy about chastity. It is not the device, it is not the discomfort of everyday where because really that is good, it is not the small bulge that sometimes is there in dress pants. It is that little tap tap tap of the lock as it is bouncing off the device as you walk. It is this reminder, as I know it is intended to be, but none the less this annoying reminder and you have to mentally put it out of your mind. Because (yes I started a sentence with because) you know in deep inside no one knows you are wearing it but it still makes you wonder no matter the situation. Well that is all for tonight I am going to bed soon so I can put day one of 12 to rest!

7. Goddess Melissa

Goddess Melissa I hold the key to xcite!

Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    So I guess it's settled then. Device stays on for the chiropractor ... and I won't even make you tell him about it. I'm sure he won't even know -- unless, of course, I decide to add that bell to the lock. :evilgrin0010:

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    BELL?!?! :confused0068:

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Rotfl! Go, Mel, go! :sex024:

xcitex, I ran into this with my cb3k for a time. One technique I used was to use a rubber band around the lock, pulled around the end of the tube. It held it snug so it wouldn't rattle.

Another low-tech solution would be to put a few turns of tape around the hasp of the lock, so that it is snugger in the hole.

Best of luck with your adjustment... oh, and at the chiropractor, too! ;-p

mikecb

10. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well I can definately chip in here!

I am seeing a physio at the moment due to a lower back issue and went on Wednesday.

I had been to see her once before, but that was more of a meet and greet with her gettign me to show how how/when the issue occured, on Wednesday however things were a little different.

She had me strip to my boxers and although I felt a little apprehensive, I felt ok when she told me to lie on my stomach while she did some work to my back.

This issue occured when she asked me to turn over...:confused0068:

Call me naive/stupid/thick/whatever, but it never occured to me that I would be on my back.

So there I was in my boxers with my feet brought up to my bum so my knees were in the air (does that make sense!?) with her then holding my knees and slowly spreading my legs to ease the stiffness in my hips. I could feel my boxers rising up around my crotch and I was absolutely convinced that not only was the end of my CB visible, but there was a brief moment that I saw a look on her face that told me she had in fact seen it.

In fairness to her, she didn't bat an eyelid and just carried on for the next 5 minutes or so with the stretching she was doing.

Although I can't be 100% certain that she saw it (I couldn't look myself as my head was flat on the table and I was instructed to keep it flat for these stretches) and so I couldn't see exactly.

My advice-if you're at all uncertain, or if you can not afford for it to be spottted, then remove it.

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well thanks lockednloaded! Good news is I never have to remove any clothing so it is good. Now with that being said I did leave it on today as per my instructions. That and I really want to know, seriously want to know, what it is like to give up complete control in this area. I realized that has to start with me first so I did that part for Her. Good news is I laid on my stomach, no problem. He pushed down on my lower back to adjust, no problem I am thinking wow this is good. Rolls me over on my left side bottom leg straight out top leg brought up and and bent. This is where he puts pressure on my top leg in the knee area causing it to push over the bottom leg. I am cringing waiting for the busting sensation to come... it did not! I was excited! Roll over the other side, same procedure, OH HELL there it was! Happened so fast and I knew it was going to but what could I do? "Excuse me doc my wife keeps me locked up do you mind if I adjust my device?" seriously though it was really good in the birdlocked. There is no way I could have done that with the Lori device. that solid steel does not give at all.

Now on the smack talker in the house!! While so far I have made it through two nights with no tease, torment, edging, or denials, like she said there would be, she did get me last night just by her normal talk she is so damn good at. As i am cuddling next to her she starts to giggle, this after I just got done being a little bratty, which was not good I know. She had threatened to gag me for the night and I asked after all the small talk was done if she woudl have really done that. Then comes this giggle. I was like "what tell me" she said "No never mind I would never do it anyway" So of course I was like well then tell me anyway. She said she had this vision of keeping me quiet a different way. Intrigues I asked what she meant. She goes on to tell me she could just see making me get the old steel dog kennel out of the basement and having me clean it all up for a garage sale of something. then later that night with only a collar and my chastity device making me sleep in it while it is outside on the back deck. Now this instantly sent chills down my back. The real sad thing is we have a six foot privacy fence on all three sides on the back yard. So all she would have to do is put up something to block the one side where we would give the little lady a heart attack and I would be dead. This part was not said but of course my mind is racing. If that is not bad enough she goes on to say since she is talking about something she would not do then hell perhaps the next morning she would have her girlfriends some over for breakfast and she could show all of them her new pet.

Now how the hell she can just doze off after comments like this is beyond me. Even typing this up again is killing me. I thought I was good as it took me about 20 minutes to relax to get to sleep until the middle of the night dreams kicked in! There in my sleep was the scenario. Then my dumb ass mind took over and OUCH!!! As I lay there awake now trying to relax my mind would not stop, it started thinking stuff like, well hell what is she tied me up in the tent and left me there, or what if she put the cage in the tent and did that. STOP STOP! This was my mind yelling at itself. LOL anyway use your imagination, you can figure out the remaining scenarios. NO NEED TO SHARE THEM here though. She has enough of an imagination, trust me. good thing for me she is till finding that Dominant Mistress side. Makes me love the Goddess side much more!

12. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    Hey, there is probably nothing to worry about...

As long as you do exactly as she says at all times she probably won't have to put you in a cage and teach you lessons...

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    <smiles> Thanks Respectful probably a good point! She is capable of anyting but as she is still getting her ground usually and lucky for me her bark is worse then her bite. Although I remember one time she had me secured for 23 days. the first week was pretty easy. The second she started making me use vibrators on her, give her oral, and even edged me once. these are the times I remember what she can do when she puts her mind to it. I had never experienced anything like it. One minute I am begging for her to stop the next I am begging for more. It was then I realized what they meant about her releases will become yours. She has joked about edging me and leaving me tied up all night. This is one of those things where I think yeah right but at the same time I am like please what would that be like, and in the next breath I think OMG. Very emotional roller coaster this life can be.

Not much else to report for tonight. My good friend Goddess Kate is sending PM to my wife so I have no idea what is in store for me now. Those two when they get ramped up at the same time can wreak havoc on myself and Goddess Kate's pet. Although I love getting him into hot water just for fun! Oops sorry pal! :innocent0003:

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    lol.. xcitex, how wonderful! Your Goddess clearly has your mind racing!

.. and since Goddess Mel peeks in here... "You go girl!".. notice how excited he gets about the stuff that you're reluctant to do? ;-p You need only glance downward to see if he likes your ideas.

:loveCM:

mikecb

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Broken birdcage

"It is unbreakable, but in case of emergency it can be cut with ordinary Scissors."-Kept for her web site.

Well that is not true! Imagine my surprise when I woke this morning and had a small brass pad lock fall to the floor when I got up. I was thinking what the heck you mean I had this thing on for three days and it has been unlocked? Nope! Still locked and there lay next to it the top half of the locking pin on the floor. Talk about being ticked. No need to worry it is a all day photoshoot, as I have a wedding to do, and being the Lori device is a little heavy for an all day on my feet type of shoot I figured I would grab the old CB6000 for the day to make sure we don't have any type of break in the time and Goddess does not lose interest. Of course set back number two as I forgot the two guide pins came out and needed to be glued. So back in the Lori device it was.

What I did not realize however is how much Goddess likes the Lori device. When she "peeked" in she saw it on and got all giddy. I had not realized she liked it this much. I guess there is something about it on me that makes her a little hot under the collar. Fine by me. Of course I love the look of it the best of all three I just HATE the instant pain you get when you start to get erect. I am sure there is no doubt that is the way it is designed.

Now Mike, really dude! She already has Goddess Kate feeding her ideas do you really need to chime in to help as well? LOL I guess it is good for me that she is much more reserved than most on here or I could be in some serious trouble one time soon.

16. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    A Kick to the Groin...

Well I sure wish that heading was an attention getter and not reality. Problem is we went grocery shopping after church today and while pushing my son in the grocery cart he decides it would be funny to kick at dad. The problem is he hit me square in the family jewels with the power of a truck and add to that I am tightly locked in up in the steel Lori device which just leaves the jewels exposed, well before I know it I am in serious pain. The odd thing is it hurt then but it was not till about two hours latter the inflammation kicked in and left me all but paralyzed in pain. Obviously Goddess let me out for the afternoon so here I sit with just a little pain down there hoping to figure out what caused the delay in the swell up.

The other thing is for some reason last night I was totally ramped up and it was really a sleepless night. Every hour or so I was waken with the steel cage gripping me like it was hanging on for it's life instead of me begging for mine. LOL I think this along with the kick just helped the day along in the wrong direction. These situations coupled with me already being totally frustrated right now, well it just is a crazy day.

I woke this morning looking at Goddess's thigh and leg laying across mine. I don't know what it is but she is driving me terribly crazy. Her rambling about what she is going to do coupled with her looks just send chills down my back, and other areas. Just today she was joking about shackling me to the deck outside while she watched her TV show tonight. Who knows I could find myself shackled next to her as an arm rest or something.

On a completely side note if you saw my previous posts you will know my Birdlock device had a broken pin. I got up on Saturday and went to Keptforher.com and ordered a replacement piece. Within two hours they replied to the order letting me know they were sending the item out that day. IN ADDITION, they waived the fees for the part only charging me for the shipping. I was blown away as I did not expect this. While I have purchased numerous items from them I did not buy the Birdlock. To have them stand by this product as a past customer was unbelievable. I definitely will continue to patronize them.

Well that is about it for now unless there is something else I can think of. right now I have to kill sometime as Goddess is watching the Next Food Network Star....BLAH

17. Goddess_Kate

Local Time:
    OUCH! OMG! Even in my most devious plans, I would not wish that on anyone.

With that being said I certainly hope if your Goddess allows you some freedom tonight she makes sure your hands are taken care of! LOL It sounds like she is doing awesome at keeping you hot and bothered. Just wait till she starts doing those things you mentioned. Then we will get to see you really hot and bothered! Give my regards to your Goddess!

18. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Ouch! Here's hoping the family jewels heal quickly, and Goddess gets you locked right back up! :party0002:

mikecb

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well you have heard the no rest for the weary phrase many times I am sure. Today I am securely locked away in the Lori device, pretty much 100% back to normal, if there is such a thing. What a day it turned out to be however. That just sucked.

I went to bed last night laying next to Goddess in all my glory, and free. My mind thinking I wonder if a release would help the pain a little. I did not even try to ask but the thought obviously went through my head. I must have been exhausted from the weekend because I woke this morning with her getting into the shower and me in the same place I fell asleep in. what a great nights sleep. Then there was that moment of weakness. Here I was free, five days of frustration built up in a guy who usually cant go more than three without wanking and all alone. I knew it would only take seconds but somehow I just figured it would not be a good thing even though she would have never known, well or at least I think so. This of course the biggest deterrent. I am not sure what would be worse my guilt or her punishment. I hate to find out. While she has never even mentioned a very long term thing I think that might just spawn the beginning of the end so to speak.

Well I think it is safe to say I am on the home stretch. Today marks day seven of 12 and I know this week will probably be a quick one. If I can stay busy I am sure her facebook addiction in the evenings will keep me out of tease and denial land so all is good. It is odd because part of me wants that and the other part wonders if I can handle it. Right now I am hoping the replacement parts for the Birldlock show up first. The Lori device is just brutal on the nocturnal erections. Plus if she would tease a little this thing makes me go to my knees almost literally. I am sure it is desgined as such by damn it smarts. With the Birdlock it hurts a little but there is some room for give. It at least allows me the ability to walk. LOL. Although if Goddess has her way I will find myself tide to something, sometime, somewhere, in nothing at all.

Not much else to talk about today as I need to get back to work, so till later everyone thanks for stopping by.

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Steel glorious Steel

NOT! Wow last night was unexpected for sure. We each did our own normal boring thing of sitting on the couch, laptops in hand, and surfing the net. Her on Facebook and me on any site I could find some like minded people to read about. I was seriously dreading the night as the steel device from the night before had no doubt contributed come to the pain of the day before. Being a little brave I sent a message to her through Facebook as if to be cute, asking if there was anyway I could sleep, hands secured of course, out of the steel device for the night. She sent back a cute little reply asking if we had any other working devices in the house to which I replied no, not yet. "Ok" She replied "then it looks like you will be in steel and I will be naked" My head came up from the computer as quick as a lightning strike and all I saw from her face as she kept about her work was that cute little smile she has. I was looking for anything now to get my mind off the matter.

Fast forward about 30 minutes later I had enough of the net and started up to bed. Removing my pajama pants, as she likes, I lye in bed the shiny steel very evident. I had brought a magazine up to read so I began to read that while I glimpsed at her getting into her pj's. Shew! Was all I could think. At this point my back was to her and she climbed into bed. Then I felt her. Skin, nothing but skin followed by her giggle and a hand on my device. I would have bet the farm last night she was just talking. she does that a lot. Of course this was only her skin but damn if she was not so darn hot it would have not been a problem. So here I am in the worst device I can be in for this as there is zero give and I can feel that hot, painful sensation as everything down there is trying to bust out at the seams. She give me a kiss and cuddles close and proceeds to watch TV. Saved I am thinking, all I have to do is get involved in my magazine and forget she is there, fall asleep, and all will be well. Beinf in full control, well as much as I can be, I decide to roll towards her to cuddle and fall asleep. SHE decided to start running her finger nail over the tip of my locked up penis for fun. this is about causing me to go half crazy. she is just smiling and mocking me in her playful way. the crazy part is as much as it is hurting me I am getting turned on and SHE is getting turned on more, much more. After only a couple of minutes she tells me to get up out of bed and go shut and lock the bedroom door. Now my mind is racing.

After almost having to crawl to the door due to my circumstance I return to the bed with her holding her silver bullet. She hands it to me, take my hand, then places both right down where I so want to be with myself. I had no idea the effect this is having on her seeing me this way until she came only about three minutes into the event. She was writhing about the bed like some crazed teenage girl while I was trying just to breath through the pain of this new found prison of mine.

The whole session was hot very hot, and very painful. It did allow me to realize she has it in her to play this role, so much so that it makes me wonder why or how we hit these potholes so often. Even after our session she reminds me that I only have a few days till my official release so I can wait just a bit longer. Then she goes on to say that just because I am being let out does not mean I will get an orgasm and goes on to talk about ruined orgasms, teasing, denial, etc. Even now reflecting on this is killing me!

Anyway with all that said I survived the evening and it gave me a great deal of hope to know I could make it with this device. the birdlock replacement parts on in route so they should be here tonight. It is far more comfortable in the evening or during erections as all the silicone keeps the ring from pulling on the scrotum like the steel does. Plus the cage portion has some give to it so it does not have that same crushing feeling on my wana-be erection. There is certainly no doubt that Ms. Lori intends for every locked male to feel these things because not one of her devices has any give to it. LOL

Well enough for now I have a lot of work to do today and now that I made it through the night I see no reason to torture myself with thoughts of what happened, what could of happened, or what she might do next.

21. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wow indeed!

js

22. Goddess_Kate

Local Time:
    I second js! Good to see/here your Goddess is on the prowl! Let he know I left her a private message. In the mean time I suggest you behave or she just might keep you in that steel device regardless of the other one coming in or not! <giggles>

23. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Dear gawwd!

*high-fives Goddess Mel* :party0023:

I think I need a cold shower now.
    mikecb

24. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Easy Mike! The good thing or the bad thing for me is I should be on the home stretch now. thank goodness the replacement pice for the Birdlock came in today. So after a supervised shower I am in it for the evening.

We are back to the norm with Goddess being on the phone with her mom and chatting on Facebook at the same time LOL. She has hardly ever been a multiple night sexual person so I imagine tonight will be pretty simple in that department. I know she is capable of much but I think I know her well enough now to say this. Obviously if I am wrong I will eat my words, or something else I am sure HAHA.

Truthfully my frustration now is under my control. I found a crazy site with tons of videos and was looking through them. I finally had to leave as there were a couple that besides just peaking my curiosity made me go ouch enough of that.

Emotions are running high right now. This round of lockup seems to be a little easier than I remember from the past. Perhaps because she is taking things slow. However my animal lust for her is driving me crazy. To make matters worse she really seems to be enjoying herself, which truly I hope she does, but to see her all giddy when she sees me restrained, well it is odd but that in itself is a turn on. all just adds to my wanting her more. she keeps talking about the next time being a 21 day lockup. If she really does that I think I will go crazy. I have done 25 before but it was nuts. Especially since at least two times a week she had me getting her off somehow. Even did some tease and denial. Wow was that maddening. I am trying with all I have to not top from the bottom because I really want to do this for her, BUT I really want this to be something she wants as well. Time will tell I guess. Right now I sit here on the sofa across the room staring at the sexiest pair of legs and I wonder if she has any idea of her affect on me. Probably not or she would be in something sexier that the good old Eco green t-shirt and denim shorts. LOL then again perhaps that outfit is just what I need to keep me from groveling at her feet.

Well enough rambling for tonight. Thanks for stopping by everyone, especially you Mike and Kate. By the way Kate message delivered! Mike, hope the shower was ice cold! hehe

25. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Following Orders

I swear if I had not lived the last two days with my wife I would not believe stories like these. For weeks, hell months nothing, little interest, plenty of distractions, back injuries, you name it. Now as part of my punishment for last night I am under orders to post about last night even though just the thoughts of last night are killing me in this thing.

I obviously posted last night and truly thought I was on easy street from here to the end of this term anyway. I even went so far as to make a comment about eating my words or something else.

Well let's just say we got to bed last night and I was having my wife use the Hitachi massager on my lower back for my back recovery process. When she was done she asked me to get her back. I obviously did that with no reservations because I know how well it makes you feel. Anyway I got a little spunky and ran the massager down to her ass and let it "slip" there for a second. To my surprise she moaned and paid me no attention. Hmm I thought. Then she made some comment about a video that was sent to her by a friend. I asked her what she said.

"Don't get to carried away with that because your time is coming. Only you will be on your back tied spread eagle with me using that on your dick"

This caught me way off guard and I went from 'I have this under control' to 'ouch oh crap' in like a few seconds. Now a smart man would have realized this was a stopping point but I guess I have become accustomed to her smack talking in the past and though what the heck a couple times more. WOW it was working she was getting hot and told me to continue. Wait I thought, this is getting me worked up to and I am in lockup. So being the bad sub I was working an angle. I knew this video got her all worked up and I REALLY REALLY wanted her so bad I thought what if I agree to start the 12 day term over for a release here tonight. I obviously proposed this idea to Goddess and I seriously thought she was going to go for it. I swear she was thinking about it. I mean heck I only have four days left this as to her advantage right? So I prodded a little more. Big mistake!

She says go lock the door so I do. I come back to using the massager and she says keep up the talk and I will find myself gagged. I said I thought she was thinking about it so it was the only reason..and with that she turned over to her back side, took off her pajama pants and told me since I was having problems keeping my big mouth shut she would put it to work on her pussy. I am not sure if it was her tone, her authority, her body, or just the fact that I love to be there. Next thing I know I am down there running my tongue teasingly, slowly in and out and stopping ever so often to plead for mercy because now the restraining effect of the chastity device is very evident and everything is turning dark colors. She grabbed the back of my head with both hands and said "Shut up and get back down there"

Now let me say this is not the wife I have known in these situations. She is very reserved and very shy about a lot of things. She hardly post here because of her shyness. Last night She was a Dominatrix in every sense of the word. She grabbed the back of my head and had my face shoved down with all her might. all I could do was use my mouth to take care of the orders given me and take care I did. I have heard about sub space before but honestly have never experienced it. I think last night was a first for me. There came a point where the pain just vanished completely. One moment I was moaning out loud because it was hurting and the next I had my tongue buried in her sex and was experiencing a euphoric high that I have never felt before. Everything was dark even though the lights were on, my only focus was her, her pleasure, and the pleasure I was getting just from being there. When she had her first orgasm she pulled my head up and it was the first time I came back to earth so to speak. Oddly enough I could not stop, I so needed more of her that way I went right back to work without her saying a word. After her second orgasm I climbed up on her slightly and used the massager to finish her off. By now I am pleading, begging, out of breath, and in sever pain again. WOW oh freaking WOW. It took me almost 30 minutes to calm down enough to get relaxed.

She looked at me as she was getting dressed and said "OK you have two assignments now" I looked at her in amazement. "First you will post about this tomorrow because I want you to relive this again. Second while you are reliving it I want you to remember that being a smart ass got you here. So next time and every time I think you are being a smart ass I am going to put your mouth to use like this every time."

I thought or maybe even said "but you never want this more than a few times a months perhaps once a week. Really? would you do that?"

Whether I said it or not she knew it and told me just to try her, and that went for here on this forum as well. So I guess she must have read my post before she went to bed last night because I did eat my words and more. I am not sure what is in store for me going forward but this was hot. I would think sooner or later I will be ok because for one I don't know if I can handle to many of those nights, and two, this would take a lot for her to maintain this new role she has found. While I certainly don't doubt Goddess can do it, I just think it is a little out of her character. Of course, this is a character that is changing every day. Well I seriously have some work to accomplish today and now that I have followed her instructions I need to go re-focus somewhere else.

By the way Tom if you are reading this your little video stunt, not cool! Paybacks my man paybacks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice