Brand spanking new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by QueenOfHisCage, May 30, 2017.

1. QueenOfHisCage

QueenOfHisCage New member

Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    Hello. I'm new to everything! My hubby presented me with this "gift" two nights ago and asked me to be his "keyholder". I have no idea what any of this means or what happens next, but I'm intrigued, you say the least. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Zaar31 likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome! Always nice to see a new face.

When you get a chance tell us about yourselves, what he is into(submissive, masterbation control, FLR, discipline, etc) and once we know his interest we can give some tips. Or if you have anything specific there is sure to be someone to help.

There is no right or wrong way, only the way that works for you two, so take everything with that in mind

DarkKnight likes this.
  3. QueenOfHisCage

Local Time:
    Ok. Wow. I have NO idea what any of that means. Crap.

4. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I didn't mean to overwhelm you sorry, I guess I just don't know how he asked you or what his reasons are.

Submissive is somewhat self explanatory, as well masterbation control, FLR means female led relationship, and discipline is he wants to receive discipline to correct his behavior.

It can be just as simple as staying locked until you want it unlocked.

Have fun u two

5. QueenOfHisCage

Local Time:
    Oh! Thank you. I guess it's discipline, then. I tend to tell him he's not very romantic and complain that he's not considerate. So he wants this to help him with that. Does that make sense? I have no idea.

spider203 likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It does, after a bit he will be doting on you! I hope you have fun with it!

QueenOfHisCage likes this.
  7. Zaar31

Zaar31 Member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    Hahaha! Good luck and welcome.

You will have a lot to catch up. Kidding.

Most probably your husband has been fantasing on the topic since years if not decades.

Anyway my advice is to play and enjoy. Life is short. Have fun. And make him eat your pussy! Hehe

QueenOfHisCage likes this.
  8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    At its core all you have to do it to say no when he says yes. You do not need to include chastity into a larger sex fetish. Start off with having him lock up for a week and then letting him orgasm at the end of the week. You can tease him all week if you like and feel free to let him perform oral on you. Then just take it from there. Baby steps will work better than being overwhelmed with the other fetishes that those in chastity play. My wife and I just do chastity as orgasm denial and teasing. As simple as that. You say no when he wants an orgasm. You have control over when he is locked up and when he can orgasm. Not difficult at all. BTW, you get to make the rules, not him. So do whatever you want.

9. QueenOfHisCage

Local Time:
    Thank you all so much! This really helps, especially with my nerves! Haha! I'm looking forward to having fun with it.

slave_m and Zaar31 like this.
  10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    It's a long journey take your time. Do some exploring at the Mansion you can learn a lot from reading about other people. You will find a lot of us are willing to help you but as @Nicoftime said we just don't know much about your situation. You are not alone. Welcome to the Exciting world of Chastity

11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    None of this makes any sense, so I wouldn't worry too much at the moment. How on earth does not letting him have an orgasm turn him on and bring you closer together!? Who knows!? Just lock him up and watch how he starts to realise what he has done in letting you have the key. Depending on how long it takes for him to become desperate for an orgasm at some point you will begin to be able to make demands, things he has to do to be given a release. Then he will start to just do things in the hope that he will earn a release.

To give you an idea of how this could go from my experience, my Wife agreed to be my keyholder with absolutely no idea what it would entail. At no point has she pandered to what I want, everything we have done has been through her. We started with denial periods of a week, that doubled to a few periods of two weeks, then a month. Under two years into this we are loving the change this has brought to our relationship my denial periods are now an average of two months long while my longest to date was five months, during which I became a horny desperate dribbling mess.

My Wife's biggest rule is this has to be fun. It has to be taken seriously, no cheating is allowed, but if it isn't fun she wouldn't t do it.

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome.
    If you do want to see what is potenially in this for you there are many sources of info on this. Here's just one

http://malechastitynow.blogspot.co....s-from-male-chastity.html?zx=cf9fa0cca4ec9a47

If you want to understand more about how this works again there are many sources on info on this. Here is one of those its emphasis is on the science behind it all which is no bad thing.
    https://www.reuniting.info/node/4865

It also shows that if you had not guessed already this is far more common than you may have thought a few days ago. Its a number of years now since one manufacturer sold their millionth device and I have no idea how many manufactures there are.

As has been mentioned already, it does rather depend on other dynamics within your relationship, or simply what ever grabs you two at the moment, as to how you might best proceed. Getting the right device for you re:fit, wearability and aesthetics are important. Short periods of lock up inspection and cleaning at first endurance can be built up later ther's no rush. Once he can wear it without complications for a week or perhaps two and of course you have the keys you can consider how long you want his initial period of proper denial to be. Various publications make different suggestions and some of these are based on the type of relationship you have.

If in doubt ask... on here is a good place.. good luck and above all enjoy yourselves.

Nicoftime likes this.
  13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    Just don't listen to anyone who tells you that you MUST do anything. Chastity doesn't necessarily mean feminization, sissyfication, cuckolding or anything else. It can do if you want it (but not if only he wants it) but you do what you like, what you are comfortable with. There are some who are a bit more unhinged than others with their advice and opinions and it is generally thought those are living a fantasy of chastity not in the reality of this lifestyle.

And yes that does mean I am advising you not to listen to me if you don't like my advice :)

Nicoftime likes this.
  14. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My kh was almost originally scared away from all this. Someone told her that she had to lock me up for the first three months or she wasn't taking it seriously. Lucky for me we talked, but this can be a bit overwhelming when you are unsure.

Things tend to progress and evolve on their own and when the keyholder is ready.

One piece of advice if you want this to thrive, don't forget he is locked. It might have been his idea, but he certainly doesn't want to be ignored. I'm not saying u have to constantly tease or touch him, just an acknowledgment, a tap on the butt, or a friendly question of "is that cock of mine comfy today?" That kind of stuff can do wonders keeping him in constant arrousal and bring his attitude up. Your call of course just a bit of a suggestion.

Good luck

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    heloo @QueenOfHisCage and welcome to here Mistress and i hope You likes it here. curtsy

16. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Hello and a very warm welcome .
    There is no right or wrong way to do this , it's whatever you both make of it and what works for you and is fun n and enjoyable for you is all that matters .
    Take baby steps and experiment, this is a (or can be ) a long journey between you both and you don't have to do everything all at once .

Communication is a must from both you and him to each other .
    Maybe have him write down what he thinks it's all about and what he wants from this and read what he has wrote down in your own time (when you have a spare few minutes alone) then when you feel comfortable talk to him about what he has written down and how you feel about the things he has written .
    If there's stuff he has written that you don't like then tell him (maybe in the future you might grow curious to try whatever it is but there's no guarantees but people do change and evolve over time ) also if there's things that intrigue you or things that you may enjoy then tell him also .

It's early days and things can seem a bit overwhelming at the moment but please remember take things slowly and build up over time and don't put pressure on yourself to "do this or do that "
    Remember you both are real people with real lives and things outside of kink to worry about etc .

I hope you both enjoy this new journey together and have a long and fun one

Mash2214 likes this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Very Impressive. You are giving great advice

18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    More great advice from a very experienced person

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice