Popped out!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bethanise, May 17, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    So, an interesting thing happened yesterday. It was the day my kh left to go back down to her home in Florida, and we were at home before dropping me off at work and her heading for the airport. I had been relocked up and the key placed back in the lockbox, and were sitting around talking when I felt a very uncomfortable feeling in my left testicle. I squirmed for a bit, then made my way to the bathroom where I dropped my pants and panties and examined myself.

Now this device is quite small, a lot smaller than the one I used to where that I could escape from quite easily. I would have sworn on a bible that while I could possibly slip my penis out of this, my balls would be totally unable to be withdrawn because of the very small gap between the cage and the base ring. However, my left testicle had retracted for some reason, and popped right through! I was able then to withdraw the other one and my penis and ended up with the locked cage in my hand. I went back out to my kh with a confused look on my face and my pants around my ankles.

After she stopped laughing she got out the key and locked me back up. I actually felt much more secure with it on.

Anyone else have any troubles like this? I would like to eliminate the threat in the future, but seriously doubt that I could wear a tighter cage without any issues.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    I had a pop out when wearing a device that had a rod that the cage was mounted on (jailbird). With a very tight fitting padlock there was no play in the cage to base ring. When I put in a slightly smaller padlock, there was a little wiggle room and the cage could rotate slightly. This was just big enough of an opening that when I sat down wrong, a ball popped out. I tried like hell to squeeze it back in but no way. I had to call mistress and have her relock it.

I have found that devices with the two pins that fit into the base ring eliminates this problem by not rotating.

Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
  3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hi Beth,
    I have found that after being allowed to have a complete orgasm or two, I must wear a smaller base ring for about a week or so, assuming I am denied for the week. Anything larger during week one and I would fall out. Throw in some T & D and week two usually sees me moving into a slightly larger base ring because the one I was wearing the first week is just a bit too much.(tight) I have also had the same kind of issues related to the variations between very cold and much warmer weather here in the North East. I honestly do not find that one base ring meets all conditions and needs, at least for me.

candie, sissybitch and manintyres like this.
  4. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    YES YES YES.

It is all too familiar, my right ball escapes almost all the time.
    My device(avatar) is very small 28mm with a 45mm base ring with no give between the 8mm approx gap.
    I believe my base ring will need to be a 42mm/43mm but without shelling out cash on a custom device I won't know and that could still be too tight.??

That ball of mine is an escape artist as before I've had a CB6ks with a 45mm and 0mm gap (flush) and It would still escape.

I've the burden of living in a colder and unpredictable climate (Ireland) and also bring high n tight baller doesn't help with getting a good fit.
    Recently I've been able to stay locked in for 27days fulltime and every so often I'd pop out and I'd have to relock with a spare key I was entrusted with.

Unfortunately I've no solution other than splash the cash on a custom one or a the very least start saving for one. My goal is to have a custom one for Christmas/new year.

sissybitch likes this.
  5. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    I also have a ball that occasionally makes a run for it.. and once he takes off the other two are close behind. I am now wearing my first CB6Ks while I await a new back ring for my Prison bird.

With the CB I went to a 40mm ring from the 45mm ring trying to corral the boys and it was way too tight, I went back to the 45mm ring but reduced the gap and that solved the problem with the CB and it was quite comfortable to wear.

With the Prison Bird (Jail Bird knockoff) I ordered the 45mm with oblong ring with a curve. The gap was right at the top but by the way the ring curved backward the gap was 3x at the bottom and the boys could make a run for it. I am waiting for the new back ring to arrive from China and hope it fits the existing cage. And as they say " a watched ship from China never arrives", or is that a pot never boils?

I find the gap is just as important if not more important than the ring size.

Good luck

6. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Ive had one just like the Prison bird only small size and I had the same problems as with all the other devices ive tried including the current device i have.

CJ's hubby likes this.
  7. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    I was having this trouble, got a smaller base ring and that made all the difference from 40mm.to 38mm

8. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Any links Zeb6

9. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    In my earlier Chinese knock offs, the gap was wider and I didn't understand the relationship. I could lose a ball 1-2 times a day which was very frustrating. New cage, narrow gap and it hasn't happened again.

CJ's hubby likes this.
  10. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    Look on Dhgate, and Ali express

11. Esne

Esne Member

London
    Local Time:
    I have popped out of a wide variety of sizes, designs and rings often trying multiple different rings on the same device. There I'd no magic formula.

However the longer I can stay in one and my balls begin to 'inflate' the more comfortable experience it's been.

Having said that my last escape attempt was at a pizza restaurants - whilst having to sit on their hard wooden seems a few days in. Ouch...

CJ's hubby likes this.
  12. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I cycle to work...nothing worse than a ball squeezing to escape at high speed.

CJ's hubby likes this.
  13. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Went from a 45mm to 40mm one, that solved the balls escape. The smaller ring also is more comfortable. But each person is different from the other and one must look for the best solution for him. Maybe I will try too a smaller gap, who knows..

14. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the responses!! I don't think the size of the ring is an issue. This one is a lot smaller than my old one, and takes some work getting everything inside it as it is. The gap, I think, could be a tiny bit smaller and still not be something that might be too tight for safety reasons (I wouldn't want those two to fall off! lol). I think I'll give it some further testing, then possibly hit up MM for some ring sizers. Can't afford a custom made one at this time. Maybe when powerball comes in.

lockedUp24byKH and CJ's hubby like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice