My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Interesting series... I predict you will get 12 more orgasms max in your life...

days months years
    12 0.4 0.032876712
    21 0.7 0.057534247
    42 1.4 0.115068493
    24 0.8 0.065753425
    48 1.6 0.131506849
    84 2.8 0.230136986
    168 5.6 0.460273973
    861 28.7 2.35890411
    1722 57.4 4.717808219
    2271 75.7 6.221917808
    4542 151.4 12.44383562
    2454 81.8 6.723287671
    total 33.55890411

clever lady.

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    OMG Richard! I never even took the time to carry that out. Leave it up to you math gifted guys to do that for me! With this knowledge I am going to go cry and pray she does not follow this one! lol I can say with pretty good certainty she wont go to that extreme, but wow if she did you would read about me in the papers. Something like "News at Ten Man jumps off bridge screaming get this off"

OK I wish I had more to write about but right now just sitting here needlessly surfing related sites.....

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    This darn roller coaster ride!

Well the ride continues and it is just wearing me down. Last night we got out newsletter from Autumn at sub-shop.com with her specials. Now I have always had this huge fantasy with a latex vac-bed. Knowing that will probably never come to pass I was instantly captivated by these spandex, zipping, locking full body sacks. I have seen these usually well into the hundreds of dollars and here Autumn had them on sale for about $60. I was all excited, showed them to my wife, and .....she said she was just not interested in it. My heart sank.

Now while I would love to say that was the biggest set back unfortunately this morning my lower back issues reared it's ugly head and once again I find myself almost unable to walk with the severe pain. Just when I thought we would be getting back on track and possibly having some fun again it was a one two punch for the TKO. Oh well I am determined not to take this one laying down so to speak as the pain is horrible but being paralyzed by it is just not an option this time around. I will keep you all posted and for those of you with a faith, your prayers are much appreciated.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Backs truly suck sometimes. With me its additional pelvis problems too... damn heavy babies!

Congrats on the new grill. Baby bought one for pet for Father's Day last year (well, I helped her with the finance!) and he loves it. Unfortunatley the UK is not really the place to get a lot of use out of it, but he loves it when he gets the chance.

I'm sure things will be fine, just not so energetic. :manga_champers:

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    xcitex2, best wishes for a speedy recovery. I guess you shouldn't have lifted that grill-zilla! :happy0007:

mikecb

6. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Feel better! I have done the lower back thing and it sucks big time.

js

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks all of you for the warm wishes. So far today I have seen a pretty significant improvement over yesterday. Went to the Chiropractor today and while many think they are cwacks I get some good relief. Looks like I was way out of adjustment which is why the flair up. At any rate taking it easy today and doing my stretching exercises. Not a good type of pain at all!

Nothing else to report really. I know I am not all gone though because the intense sexual urges are still very much there waiting to be exercised themselves. LOL

8. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Chiropractors know how to stretch out muscles and relieve spasms if nothing else. I always found them to be beneficial.
    On the other side, I also found that they tend to want you as a lifetime patient for adjustments.

I wonder if wearing a CD would cause a change in posture and walking? I know as a youth I used to have my wallet in my back pocket- my first Chiropractor told me to move it to the front, and much of my problems went away. I know when wearing my cd, I bend, move and sit differently. But no back issues thank God!

js

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    hey js11756 I could not agree more! Just today I got a lecture for not coming in more regular to see my chiro. I laughed and told him he had a nice house I did not feel the need to pay for his new BMW. I am of the mindset once heeled you move on, but I guess there is something to be said for preventive medicine as well.

In regards to the posture think I used to notice that for sure with the CB6000. With the Lori device and the Birdlock I don't seem to notice it. I will add however that since I have been out of lockup for sometime that it has no affect right now. Oh well time will tell

Overall today was a better day. Pain was killer this morning but after the visit to the doctors and some more stretching I seem to be doing well tonight. Still no talk at home about my next lockup, although I am sure that is due to the back issue right now. That's about it for tonight thanks for stopping by!

10. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank God it is Friday!! LOL Talk about a long week with this crazy back. To make things even worse today I had a wedding to photograph and by the grace of God and a lot of pain killers I made it through.

Of course with all that being said I should note it is getting better. I know this because I can move and walk again and my sexual urges/frustrations are kicking back in. Of course the good news, or bad for me news, is that my wife's urges are kicking in as well. She made mention to the fact that hse is looking forward to getting me back in lock up. I think she is up to a few things. I will say if she follows through I may be in trouble as she definitely has a devious giggle when she talks about it. Well that is about all I have for tonight going to ice down the back and sleep!

11. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    Good to hear your back is on the mend!

It is so sweet how your Lady shows her love of you by giggling... OUCH!

:scared0016:

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I'd rather have ice down my back than ice down my front!... oh wait, maybe that's part of Mel's devious plan! ;-0

Glad to hear you're keepin' on keepin' on!
    mikecb

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hey Mike, Hey Respectful thanks for stopping in again. Not sure what Her devious plan is or is not but I am elated to be getting some relief in the back. So much so that tonight I am hitting the road on the motorcycle for som much deserved me time.

We had a great day today and took the kids shopping in a nearby town just to get away from the hum drum of our little part of the world. It was actually a great day. The only frustrating part was walking by one of the windows to a store that had the sexiest underwear for women on a mannequin. I did not miss a beat simply walked in the store with the kids and told my wife to pick out what she wanted. It was like a candy store with a bin that said 5 pairs for $10. All I could think was Thank you Lord!
    OF COURSE this is when the kids decide to be the little hellions they can be and we left with nothing. I was so pissed. HAHA oh well at least we know where to go later.

Well that is about it for now I am heading to gear up and head out! Later everyone.

14. Respectful

Local Time:
    Raccoon eyes

Safe riding! I have been on my bike almost every day for 2 weeks now and it looks like more to come, including my solo trip the next 4 days :)

15. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Heh. I finally got my scooter back from the shop this afternoon (1980 Vespa P200E). The fuel petcock failed, sending chunks of rubber down the fuel line... not good. Anyway, I went for a beautiful 25 mile ride around the hills and dales of our country town this evening near sunset. It was awesome.

Hope your rides were great too!
    mikecb

16. Respectful

Local Time:
    I looked at images of the 1980 Vespa P200E and it looks like the Gold Wing of mopeds! Awesome!

I've had mopeds before and now I ride 45 horses, but I've gone for tandem rides with mopeders in the city on my bigger bike and really enjoyed it.

17. Goddess_Kate

Goddess_Kate Goddess Kate's

Local Time:
    Hey xcitex2 just wanted to stop in and say hello since I have not in a while. My pet, although not posting is following this thread and is drooling over the talk of bikes. Of course you know my two cents on the subject. LOL Give my regards to Melissa and I sure hope to see you back in lockup where you belong soon! HAHAH

Kate
    Oh an no my pet still has not got a bike yet-any recommendations?

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Nice one indeed Mike. My bike right now is a Suzuki Boulevard C50. It is a Harley wana-be in all honesty. When I was comparing options I got twice the bike for half the price. Someday I will get the real mccoy.

Goddess Kate, so nice to see you drop by again. Don't worry I stopped trying to talk your pet into buying a bike a long time ago. LOL Although I here he has other influences in his life now to help that along. ;-)).

Well nothing much to report today but the back is doing extremely better. I just finished a round of stretches and exercises that I could not even think about doing a few days ago. It was a very painful BUT short session and I am very thankful all seems to be on the mend now!

This of course means the sex drive is coming back even stronger since it has been a while since Goddess and I have had some adult time, and in all honesty has been a while since I took things into my own hands so to speak. Something about back pain just killed everything. However now the urge is there and even a stronger urge and desire for Goddess to take control again. I think this is the part about this lifestyle that really stinks. There really is no substitute for a true key-holder that genuinely wants to take control in that way.

Well off to do the household duties for the night!

19. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Ooh. the C50 looks like a fun bike :).

I love my Vespa.. mostly because a neanderthal could do most of the maintenance. Last night I was rewiring some of the electrical stuff. Tonight, I was sorting out problems with the speedo bulb and neutral light. Fun, fun!

The safety-conscious side of me is a little antsy about doing 60mph on 10" tires, 29 year old suspension technology on a back-heavy bike, and with front and rear drum brakes, but what the heck?!? lol

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I know what you mean Mike. I actually looked at the scooter style bikes when I bought mine. I was looking for the 80-100 mile per gallon system that cold take me back and forth to work. My wife not being a fan of bikes at all was a true sweetheart and at least went to look at one with me I was thinking of buying. She took one look at the price tag, the small tires, and the lack of "cool" on her mind and said spend the 1k more on the real deal. I was like what? Really? YEAH! LOL

IN all seriousness I am glad I did that. There is no doubt I would have loved the cargo space of the scooter and the gas mileage but I have already found myself on the long cruises now on the highway. Perhaps now I can find someone to cruise with. LOL I have had the bike going on three years and still have not got her on it yet. I think this might be the year, well see.

OK so here comes the I need some ideas question. I know there is the desire for us to get back into the chastity thing, at least she seems like it, but when it coms down to it... nothing. Still working around illnesses and work but please someone tell me there does come a day when a couple can put all that aside and be together in an intimate sense again. It's like one day I can just feel things getting back to normal then I get mixed feelings from her. By normal I don't necessarily mean chastity either.

She definitely was one wonderful wife this morning. I woke about 4:30 this morning sick as a dog and don't really know why. On top of the being ill my wonderful wife who likes to roll when she sleeps rolled herself into a cocoon taking all the covers with her and leaving me shivering on the bed. I tried to pretend I was being tied to the bed and left or something to get my mind off of the situation but no luck with being ill at the same time. LOL Next thing I know I hear her get up with the kids at the normal time and later almost an hour or more later she is at the foot of the bed with all clean clothes in hand waking me. WOW. she said she felt bad about the covers and did not realize it till she woke all snuggled in them. I was thinking perhaps I need to wrap her up more often.

Well enough rambling for the morning I have real work issues to solve today so later everyone and by the way, Kate, thanks for stopping by!

21. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Testing my back!

Well last night was an interesting night to say the least. My wife and I sat together surfing our own web sites that we frequent. I was showing her a sale on Sub-Shop.com and made a comment to her about at least acting like she was interested in looking at it. Although I was joking I can tell I hit a nerve. she then looked at me and gave me order to go lock up right then and there. I further complicated the process by asking If I could be out for my chiropractors visit today. Then she said this is exactly what she hates to deal with, I want in but then I don't

I hate to admit it but perhaps some of our chastity play or lack thereof is from stuff just like this. Needless to say I went upstairs and said I would get in the device and she said no we are having sex tonight first. that perked my ears right up. Obviously the back held up great so I think it is safe to say I am heading for recovery. she had two orgasms pretty quick as she got worked up in a matter of seconds. Truthfully and somewhat scared I don't know if it was because it has been a while for us or if it was all the stuff she was telling me she was going to do over the next twelve days of lockup. Allegedly each night I will either be using the vibrator on her or licking her. Now I am trying to not jinx anything but 12 days straight? Something is bound to highjack that. However, IF that does happen I can see me crying for release. She gets me so worked up just walking by and I can not imagine being put through that test. WOW!

Time will tell but to show her I am devoted to her in this fashion I am taking the initiative tonight and locking up and giving her the key. If she accepts it then I will know where we are heading. If not then at least I tried and perhaps I can feel a little less bad about my mishaps last night.

Well time to go get her for lunch! Take care all.

22. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Woo hoo! :) :smilies_xxx21:

23. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Back in Lockup!

Ok well we are about to see how this is going to go! I just got back in the device, the birdlock for right now as it is a little more giving. At any rate I came down from my shower to find my sister-in-law here so I have to wait a little while to let Goddess know what I did and hand her the keys but we will soon see.

Not much else to say I am going to check out some other web sites I found earlier today.

24. Goddess Melissa

Goddess Melissa I hold the key to xcite!

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    Oh, don't worry, my pet. I see this going for at least 12 days ... well, for round one, that is.

25. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Woo hoo, Congratulations xcitex2! Give him hell, Goddess Melissa! :anim_65:

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice