How long do you stay locked up?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kokokolo, Mar 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. kokokolo

kokokolo Member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    I was really wondering how long if your willing to say you generally stay locked up at a time without any release, or how long the longest you've gone is. And If you all use different methods of releasing such as prostate massage?

The reason i'm asking is because it is my fantasy and desire to be locked and chaste for a month to several months, but I read things about that being unhealthy and possibly causing health and prostate problems, so i'm not really sure if my fantasy is healthy or if its really a better idea to have some release frequently for health reasons.

2. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    You'll be fiiiiiine. Work up to a month tho if you haven't been... for the sake of your ballsack.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    The short answer...it depends. When we first started she wanted to rub it with vitamin e oil every night. Which also led to orgasms.

Then it was occasionally with some ruined orgasms.

Now it just depends on life. It might be a week and then she wants to play with it. I might get to cum I might not. Sometimes it's with explicit instructions not to orgasm and sometimes she says it's ok. Sometimes her monthly visitor is right on the heals of time I will be away.

My last set...feb 11th had nice big orgasm. Feb 20th had a night of ruined orgasms and used ice to get back into cage. March 7th she allowed me out of cage at night for a few hours of sleeping and I got a good 1 min of being inside her before I exploded and got right back into cage. It's now march 21st and haven't been out since my few seconds of fun. It all depends.

I will say that lock ups have gotten longer and longer since we started, and her orgasms have gotten more frequent.

4. permanentslave

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    my situation is a bit different in that i am Owned by a long distant Mistress Who has absolutely no need for HER locked cock or for HER slave to have any sexual pleasure. Today is the 1,826th day in which it has never been unlocked and without any health issues as a result.

5. mwsubmissy

mwsubmissy Active member

Local Time:
    It is all up to her. Longest we have gone was 75 days. I know it there for her pleasure only and only when she wants it.

6. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Many have gone much longer than me.

I went 5 weeks over the course of LockTober which was a record for me. Lots of teasing and no relief. I'd like to maybe work that into a "once a quarter" rhythm but I'm not sure how hard I want to press her to go for records. My sexually timid wife has taken to denying me, when I ask for it, without remorse. I am locked most of the time because I asked her to feel free to keep me caged and she doesn't take many breaks now.

Fear not, ejaculation is not a requirement for male health and when something needs to flow, your body will take care of it without you.

I get a lot of enjoyment from satisfying her sexually via oral or vibrator whenever she allows it. Everything just buzzes for me and my own denial just drips.

Life is good.

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I started my 5th year of 24/7 lockup. I am unlocked most times during sex, doctor visits, physical activities like softball where I like to wear a cup, etc. I work from home and do not go our much so I would say I have been locked up 90+% of the time with no ill effects. YMMV.

I have gone as long as 4 months without an orgasm of any kind. I might get a few ruined orgasms a year but they are mostly accidents during edging. After a month or so I start to lose interest in sex and will have erection problems. My orgasms get so intense that my urethra strains from the effort. I have also read that old semen can cause a burning feeling too. My personal preference is an orgasm a month because if I go longer than that, I want to keep going without one as long as I can. I never asked for an orgasm in all that time. It has always been my wife feeling sorry for me or wanting to keep me from smothering her with attention or love.

I have a custom made Jailbird so it fits me like a glove and after all this time I just wear it like I wear my wedding ring. The only complain I have is that I have to clean up good after I pee instead of just wipe and go. Other than that I sleep well in it, sit down with no problems and rarely get any chaffing or skin problems anymore. Sometimes I just had to suck it up and bear with the minor pain but as long as there was no redness, I did not take it off.

8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    For got to mention that my cage is just 1 1/4" long and I am longer than that flaccid.

9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    A month is not uncommon without a release. I have gone 6 months without a full orgasm but did have a few ruined ones along the way. Being locked up is part of my everyday life except when she wants to tease me without the cage. The longest I've gone without my cage coming off is 45 days.

10. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm allowed out of the cage, briefly, once a week to boil the cage and my jewelry, shave, proactively treat with a little medicated powder, then I'm locked back up again.

I haven't had an orgasm since last November though, today is day 132. I'm allowed the occasional use of anal toys, but I haven't been able to successfully do a "proper" milking. Sometimes while playing some leaks out though, so it happens.

But, no orgasms, ruined or otherwise.

Ormaz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice