Today is my first day in Chastity...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by unauthenticatedroot, Nov 28, 2016.

1. unauthenticatedroot

unauthenticatedroot New member

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    So, hello all. I am not new to kink, i have always been interested in watching kink, and thinking about it, and of course masturbating whilst imagining all sorts of things. But i havent had alot of actual experience with it first hand. Well i met this new woman about a year ago, and right off the bat during some sexting, i admitted to wanting to be her submissive, and be punished if i couldnt last long enough in bed to make her cum.. Well, that little line opened up the flood gates. So when we started having sex, i was always her submissive. Then it moved to a little bit of time before we would get in bed she would have me strip, or wear some panties... Then i told her that i wanted to be given chores, and if i failed to do them correctly, i wanted to be punished. She asked me how far i wanted to take this... i told her i would actually enjoy doing this for a prolonged time. we had recently bought a paddle, she told me what my safe word was. then told me to grab both sides of the kitchen island, and bend over. she left the room and came back, i turned to look at her, and she said sharply, "look straight ahead,.. i am going to give you a taste of what punishment you will recieve if you break my rules," she then pulled my pants down and my underwear down to my ankles. she started to tell me the rules, i was told to repeat them back to her. each time i fumbled a word, i got another lick. i let go of the island to reach back, and POP, it started to burn very bad, i said "hey babey "... POP. since that day, ive enjoyed playing the submissive.. and we have slowly gotten more and more into it. I have been talking about differing the punishments, and intensifying the control, ie: i want to be humiliated more... i want her to control me. well i was caught masturbating a week or so ago, after the punishment i received from that, which was a paddling in the kitchen again, while the neighbors upstairs could hear ( i actually heard them stop talking and start listening... and the woman laugh a couple of times when i counted off for my Mistress ) well, she asked me if i would wear a chastity device, i said yes.. and well... after our order came in from Amazon. I was promptly allowed to masturbate under supervision, and then placed in my device, and then locked. I was almost instantly desperate to be stroked. something in my brain was screaming for my cock to have attention... i relayed this to my Mistress... she alllowed me to eat her pussy. Three times last night i ate her pussy, and about 3 hours ago, i was pegged. She explained that i will be allowed to eat her pussy, and to be pegged, but that is all until i earn the privledge of masturbation. But i dont know what i have to do to earn it. I also recieved another paddling before she left for work, this was as soon as she was done pegging me, and now im just sitting here wishing i could pull my cock out... but also so excited that its locked up... my ass burning and sore... happy and frustrated... So i came here, hoping to meet some like minded folks.

spider203 and JiL like this.
  2. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Welcome to chastity. I have been caged for three months now and it gets more exciting as we proceed down the path to a FLR. I was even made to make my own paddle and this week I will finish the 'switch' made from a quarter inch dowel. My last paddling I got two extra (total of four) because my Queen thought I intentionally did something to get punished. My Queen was cool to the idea in the beginning but has become more involved as she has learned how much more she gets out of it. This lock up has been over two weeks and this weekend I get a chance to get out and play a bit with my Queen, depending on how the dice rolls... The dice will decide ho long my next lock up will be too. The dice decides if it will be one, two, or three weeks. She has mentioned adding an option for a full month, not four weeks but a full month. Today I was even given a list of chores she wants done.

DonnaSue likes this.
  3. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    You are starting an interesting journey

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Nice fantasy. Hope it comes true for you. Welcome.

5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Sounds to me like your of to an exciting and challenging start. I started with this being regularly locked up in August. Occasionally I get to spend a few hours out of the cage when she is around to supervise me for cleaning and an edging every 3 or 4 days. I know she is way to easy on me and I encourage her to be more severe and take charge from time to time. I enjoy being locked up most of the time but get frustrated about once a week when our plans to play get postponed or delayed. Got a serious canning and flogging last week for my poor attitude and bad mood do to missed play time. You are lucky, as it sounds as if your KH is really happy and motivated to be in her new FLR role. Like many of us in the sub role, I have lots of chores. Try to make sure I do at least one or more of them every day. Tonight, for the first time, I will cook and serve dinner to my KH and 3 of her girl friends at our house. I will not be made to dress as a female servant, although I wouldn't mind it, but she is not ready to deal with that in front of her friends. Just the same, I 'm sure there will be the occasional verbal joke and subtle humiliation that comes with my role tonight. No, I will not allow myself or expect to sit with them for dinner. I will stay in the kitchen in the room around the corner in case I am called upon for something. Other than that, I will eat whats left by myself in the kitchen. I am a little nervous, although I have no real reason to be. I am actually looking forward to serving each of them in any way I can. I hope it is obvious that I happy in my duties and that I don't disappoint my Master KH in anyway tonight. I know she will be watching my attitude and behavior carefully. I am really looking forward to this new challenge and it makes me happy and excited. Would love to hear about what some of the new punishments or ways your girl uses to make you more humble and subserviant. Hope to hear from you, and best of everything to you both in your new journey.

6. Dinky dick

Dinky dick Locked away by the wife

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    Wow, I'm new to this as well. 3 days so far and I'm enjoying every minute of being controlled by my wife who holds the key. She was always playing games before she locked me up and now she has a hold on me she's said evert time I misbehave, don't do what she wants when she wants I'm getting punished in the new year. Iv been told as soon as New Year's Day arrives I'm getting locked up for up to 6mths. Guess I'll have to take whatever I'm punished with. Until then I'll be trying new devices to find a suitable one to serve my time in. Should of got into chastity a long time ago. Any ideas for a long term cage device would be great ,

spider203 likes this.
  7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @unauthenticatedroot You seem to have created an instant Femdom relationship in a few moments where others take months or even years.
    Is she a Pro ???

Dinky dick likes this.
  8. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I didnt even make it through to the end welcome to the Fiction section.......sorry the Foyer, my mistake welcome to CM

Dinky dick likes this.
  9. unauthenticatedroot

unauthenticatedroot New member

Local Time:
    tis not fiction... and no we have been at it for quite a while... We just now brought chastity into the relationship. And no she's not Pro, she has just had experience before me.

10. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    Hi, you will definitely meet like minded folks here, so I hope you enjoy your visits to the Mansion.

To stop people thinking that your story is a fantasy all you need to do is post a bit more about your situation and flesh out the details before diving into the 'juicy' details. Just one example is the complete lack of detail about the woman you met. All we know is you met her, sexted and then a year later she is pulling your pants down and whacking you with a paddle.

The problem with this scenario is so many guys take months, years even, encouraging their partner to get to that stage that it is difficult to believe a new member when they dive straight into a story like you did.

So, back up a bit, tell us more about you, more about your partner and more about your story. We all love reading that sort of thing, much more than a blow by blow account of a paddling session with no context. On a purely pedantic note paragraphs are good, especially for anyone reading on a mobile device.

Something else you might want to consider is that your post was mostly about what you want. Many of us are actually more interested in hearing about what she wants. When you get to that point you can truly call yourself a submissive in the wider sense.

Welcome to the Chastity Mansion. Have fun!

spider203 likes this.
  11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    By the way there is a lot of talk at the moment about welcoming people into the Mansion with a friendly bit of advice rather than being aggressive. I hope you realize that my advice was given with a positive mindset and not negatively at all.

12. Dinky dick

Dinky dick Locked away by the wife

Local Time:
    No she's not a pro she's very demanding where I do what she wants to keep the peace so to speak, iv fantecised about this for years and I guess my dream has now come true

13. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi jasmic68 I think you would make a good ambassador for the mansion.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice