Strap on help!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Kepoke, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Hey all! The wife is looking to get in to strap-on's with me now that I'm in chastity and I'm looking for some good recommendations for harnesses/dildo's.

What are some of your favorites, where do you shop for yours, what have you learned and would do differently?

Thanks in advance!

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    Is it for you to fuck her or the other way? Will there be multiple dildos? Will you be caged if you are wearing it?

I first bought an expensive jock type, didn't work well with me caged and wearing it. Then got a leather one from Amazon that was cheap. It has two rings, one lower for her when she does me and one higher for me.

I suggest you get one that you can tighten snug, it makes them feel awkward if it's loose and you or they can't control it.

Good luck

3. Curelle05

Curelle05 Member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Cheap often equates to uncomfortable. The better the equipment the more comfortable it will be for the lady and make it more likely she will don the equipment (if you like to get pegged, you will want her to wear all the time).

For the Harness, I would recommend a panty style harness from Spare Parts (www.myspare.com). They are less intimidating, easy to get off and on, comfortable, and machine washable (lay flat to dry). RodeoH also has a variety of panty harnesses, but I have no experience with them (http://rodeoh.com/). We bought our harness at a local Hustler store. They started to allow you to open packages and handle or try on things under supervision. Made it easy to find the right cut and size. We ended up with the SpareParts TomBoi https://www.myspare.com/product/tomboi

For the dildo, I would recommend a strapless so that the lady gets stimulation and can work towards her own Orgasm while she is pounding you (it is a great motivator for her - especially when she is concentrating on getting to her own O). We ended up with the Revolver (www.amazon.com/Strap-Revolver-Vibrating-Strapless-Dildo/dp/B00XLWPTWI/ref=pd_sim_121_2/156-4439333-7099236?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XSEXARYYMNAY2V9VKDN3).

For the activity, I would recommending starting slow and small. You can always size up when you get comfortable. Learn what the two of you like about the activity and adapt. Ruby Ryder has a great blog with tons of information regarding pegging (http://peggingparadise.com/blog/).

spider203 likes this.
  4. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    I like shopping here: www.smittenkittenonline.com. They are so nice and socially-responsible, and have toys made of high quality materials. All the best!

5. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

OTR truck driver Owner Operator
    Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:
    Lovehoney.com has some really nice ones. :)

6. Neok65

Neok65 New member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice