Now it's permanent...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockeduppegged, Sep 12, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Lockeduppegged

Colorado
    Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Well after starting on a seven year stint, we finally mastered milking. It finally happened. That was one heck of an experience! Completely frustratingly amazing. Took about 20 minutes and then... It came out. Still caged. No orgasm. No release. We don't do "ruined" orgasms so this was a huge break through for us. We can now get it all out of me and not have to ruin my orgasms or give me an orgasm.
    Afterwards me and my wife (KH) were talking and she said she really enjoyed how I had not changed after "sex" even after I had cum that way. She then looked me straight in the eye, and said, "I know we talked about 7 years. But we are really happy like this. You aren't the usual you I do not like after sex now. I would like you to agree to never have an orgasm again."
    What could I say!?! ...I agreed. So there you have it. I am an early twenties man that will never have an orgasm for the rest of my life! Frightening! Exciting! And a little scary. But we have committed to it now.
    Just thought I would share this with you all.

2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Good for you two! I was feeling anxious for you just reading your post lol. I wonder, if ever my mistress will permanently lock me some day. She likes my attitude after a couple of weeks of being locked with no play but never pushes me much beyond that. I commend you for agreeing to giving up the O's, especially in your 20's!

Lockeduppegged and joe01 like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    Forever is a long time. Although I completely understand her (and your) wanting to never relinquish that willingness to please, and subspace feeling, the refractory period isn't THAT long. There are certainly options to keep you a good little boy, and still get an occasional orgasm. I would hate for you two to end up giving up on chastity because of unrealistic goals.

I have read of some pretty good examples of you would like them.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    Firstly obviously wow and good luck !

Very interesting idea and would be worthy of a book certainly keep us posted please .

I would go with if no means no never you both know what the rules are. It makes things well defined and straightforward. Saves you thinking is to day going to be the day so you can relax. Also not post climax blues to get over and the longer you go the worse they get and possibly disappointment in your self .
    Milking will develop especially if you go for regular and both get into it. It is very pleasurable addictive and no blues after.
    I would guess wear and tare with the cage and your body could be the issue or maybe if it is absolutely total lock up then after maybe 6 months or a year things will settle down and that will be that . The cage becomes allmost forgotten it's so normal.

Very interesting though the dynamic of you will never cum again and thus getting conditioned to that and essentially forgetting about it.

Xx Wendy

Lockeduppegged and joe01 like this.
  5. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    Have you decided what to do with the keys yet now that you know you'll never be using them? Maybe pamper her on a cruise trip and then send the keys out to sea? It could definitely be an unforgettable trip for the both of you.

Kidkrippler and spider203 like this.
  6. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    Or send the key to me, I'm really good at loosing stuff...

Newlover and Felix cum ea like this.
  7. Lockeduppegged

Colorado
    Local Time:
    We have to take the cage off about once a week for misc activities we do. ( sports, atv's, horseback riding, etc.) so part is honor system part is lock up. I always shower caged and sleep etc. it is a huge thing to take in, but it is nice not wondering when will be my next O?! I already know.. Never!

spider203 likes this.
  8. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    I would love to hear about your methods and path to proper milking. My wife hates ruined orgasms and isn't a fan of edging but seems open to prostate massage. What would you tell someone that you wish you knew when you started? How did you get to the point where it now works for you? 7 years sounds like a lot of experimentation.

Newlover and joe01 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice