Decision Advise

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hornchast, Sep 1, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. hornchast

hornchast 29yr old male

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Hello everyone,
    So I have been set a time of at least 23 days locked up by my gf. I am a college student and the first football tailgate of the season is this Saturday. She has allowed me to get out of chastity for the tailgate but I will be required to wear panties and have an extra 5 days added to the 23 days. Today is day 4 and I'm already dying to get out (the usual first few days hornyness). I have made a plea for no panties and to make it 7 extra days instead of 5 but she is going to have to think about it. I was curious what your guys' thoughts were on if you would make the deal to get out to tailgate and have 5 days added but still have to wear panties or possibly add 7 days to be completely free for a day. Of course there will be no fooling around, just drinking and tailgating then back in cage immediately. My concern to her was having to to use the bathroom constantly from drinking beer.
    Thanks for the help!

2. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    It's simple: Heed her demands and do the 5 days with panties. It's not like you pull your pants all the way down to pee at the urinal...and i doubt any of the guys would be looking that close anyway, and if they are, well they have some explaining to do!

Nicoftime, slave_m and joe01 like this.
  3. hornchast

hornchast 29yr old male

Local Time:
    Thank you for the response! My biggest concern is constantly having to sit as sometimes I can't hit the target standing. Or the fear of panties showing throughout the day if my shirt rises. My longest continuous lock-up time is 14 days so 23 will be a challenge on it's own without the additional time added. It will definitely require some thought and thankfully she was nice and gave me till Friday night to decide.

4. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Wear a belt so your pants down't ride down. That will help keep the panties hidden, and who says you have to stand while peeing? For all the other guys know, you have to go into the stall to do a #2 or something.

5. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    Or you could just ask to stay in chastity for the tailgate. I mean, you don't plan on getting any action anyway...

Brianna27 and kellysbitch like this.
  6. ChastityNut

ChastityNut Active member

Your mom's box
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    Yeah, I'm kinda curious as to why you need to be unlocked for a tailgate party? How about instead you tell her that you've decided that you would rather stay locked up as a sign of your devotion to her; might win a few points with that one :D

kellysbitch and joe01 like this.
  7. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    If I were your gf, I'd make your wear the cage AND the panties for being such a worrywart. Sit to pee and wear a long shirt.

joe01 and 1984marriedcouple like this.
  8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Stay caged and maybe it will help cut back on your drinking

joe01 and lock667 like this.
  9. hornchast

hornchast 29yr old male

Local Time:
    That's what I'm leaning toward. If I stay locked, I won't drink as much and will be well more behaved and maybe a reward ;) Thanks everyone!

Brianna27 and joe01 like this.
  10. hornchast

hornchast 29yr old male

Local Time:
    Update: The real reason she gave me the option to get out for the tailgate is because she has some trust issues with my drinking habits from the past and wants me to prove to her that I can control myself responsibly without being locked up and without any other "control" factor playing into my behavior. As of now she has agreed to let me out without wearing panties for the day for an additional 7 days on top of my caged duration. If I prove to her that she can trust me without anything influencing my behavior besides my own will and control, she will lower the additional time but if I can't control myself, there will be a severe punishment.

As of now, I am planning to go tailgate without the cage or panties to show her that I can behave without any outside influences. Best of luck!

11. hornchast

hornchast 29yr old male

Local Time:
    PS- Some background context: She graduated last year and lives 30-45 minutes away so we are a little distanced this school year while I finish my last year with a full class schedule. We do see each other 1-2 times a week but I feel that this will help her gain some trust in me with my "extracurricular" activities.

(Sorry, for the additional comment. My time to edit the previous post expired...)

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice