Stuck in chastity need help

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Chastityslave704, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Chastityslave704

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    So i cut off the lock this morning with a pair of wire cutters took a while but i got it off. Then just right now my gf/keyholder talked things out and she said she going to be at my house at 3:00 its 12:31 right now and she said i better still have my chastity cage on. I told her i did but i feel like I should have told her the truth because she is going to be pissed when she sees that i lied and she gets crazy with her punishments when she's mad. I just dont know what to do? I have like 2 and a half hours before she gets here. Last time i got her mad similar to this she whipped the shit out of me couldn't sit down for like 3 days and then she would ash her cigarettes on my balls and in my mouth it was the worst thing in the world. Any advice you guys have please share. Im so scared right now.

spider203 likes this.
  2. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    I suspect wank fodder is afoot...

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    She might just be testing you?? What will happen when she returns and you not lock, back to that old trust issue!!!

4. Chastityslave704

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    This is a little late but just thought I would let you guys know what happened. So she came back to the house when she said she was going to and we sat down and talked for about 30 min and when we were done talking she didnt like that i was dressed (we have a rule that i must remain completely naked when at home) so she told me to get undressed. I was quite hesitate and she noticed that i was so she comanded me to get undressed now so i stared to take off my clothes starting with my shirt and lastly my pants and underwear doing so very scared/nervous and As soon as she saw my cock was free with no chastity on I instantly could tell by the look on her face she was angry. So she asked what had happened and i told her I thought she wasn't coming back and that i had cut it off. And she had a suttle reaction and said follow me. She took me down to the basement where she has her canes,whips and ect... And from there she tied men to this whiping bench she has i was face down and tied down like i was on all fours and she tied me tight i was unable to move and she put a ball gag in my moutnad then she proceeded to whip me with a bull whip and cane me then she pulled out her medium/bigger sized strap-on (one she has only used on me once due to the size) And then started hammering my ass and she put very little lube on it but just enough to where it didn't cause damage but still was very uncomfortable and after she was done she had asked me if i wanted something to drink which i was surprised about. But when she came back down stairs she had a cup of water for her and a cup of her own piss and told me to drink it. She has never had me do this before so i was hesitant to do so. So then she slaped quiet hard in the face and ordered me to open up and drink it all. It took me about 10min to drink it all as i have never done this before and it was very disgusting. Then she made me suck her strap-on for a while but Then after all that she finally took me off of the whiping bench and ties me to this wooden post that connects form the cling to the floor in the middle off the basement with handcuffs and chain and she said she'll be back. Then about 40min later she come back with this thing called the Kali's Teeth Bracelet (its basically a cylinder with a bunch of sharp spikes on the inside so when you get erect your cock gets pushed into those spikes it is very painful.) so then she locks it on my cock and it can only be unlocked with this weird alen key type key. So she locked me in that and put me in this dog cage that we have,put me facing the wall in a corner and left. (Later told me she went out with friends)And this was at like 5:00pm So the rest of that night i got no food and a little bit of water every here and there. And that day I didn't eat lunch because i was so nervous. So it was a pretty cold and uncomfortable night as i got no blanket or pillow. But then the next morning around 10:00 ish she came down and took me out i was still very sore and everything from the whiping and caning and strap-on fucking from the night before. And then after that we went on as normal kind of she was still a quiet mad as through out that day she would randomly punish me like giving me a quiet hard kick in the nuts or find things im doing wrong and give me a more severe punishment then usual but im back to being her slave and she is back as my gf/mistress. And then today she took off that spike ring thing off my cock and put a regular chastity device on me with a pad lock this time and she said two months of chastity and we'll discuss a release then. And then that's pretty much what happened sorry for it being long just thought you guys might have wanted to know what happened.

5. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    Told you to leave it on!

6. Chastityslave704

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Yea i should have took your advice and she is still very angry but I thought she was over it but no i was wrong she had her friend come over who is not a mistress or anything like that but is just naturally dominant and mean and it was just twice as bad as the first punishment night. I was just brutal whiping, alot of pegging,cbt, and ball busting that still has me sick to my stomach. Then i had to serve themas the sat around and talked which I didn't mind at all,it was a nice break from all the torture. She just left about 20min ago and im typing this laying on my stomach because i can not put now pressure bottom it is to much pain from the whipping. But yea should have listened. Never again will i cut off a lock with out permission.

7. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    It seems that you have quite an imagination!
    Fantasy is really great, but stories should be framed accordingly.
    Good bye.

8. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    I would say he is about eighteen and had a girlfriend ones.

lock667 likes this.
  9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol
    Yep I to think it's a nice story .
    Xx Wendy

10. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I can see it reads like a fantasy post. What I can't see is why you are taking him to task over it.
    This is the members fiction section.

Members Fiction

Proud of your literary skills...show them off here. Post your stories, poems, etc here.

spider203 likes this.
  11. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    I can see that he have the base for a good story writer. But the next time don't write one story write three stories and let them intertwine with each other and you must bring your own feelings into it.

12. Vidar M

Vidar M Member

Germany, Saxony
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Well and if it isn't fiction it sounds like anything but a healthy relationship. No word or sign of respect and love in either way...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice