My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    Hello again high rolln.

Lets see if I can help answer your questions from a wearers stand point. fist the length of the cage should be measure when you are totally flaccid not erect at all. This is measured from the base the penis and balls, basically where it meets the lower abdomen to just behind the crown of the head. Keep in mind each devices is different so make sure to ask as many questions as needed.

2 if you measure accordingly you should be ok but yes the spikes hurt like hell when you get erect, that is the point. I have two on the lower part but had the two top ones removed. HOWEVER if you measure correctly and tell Lori to add about 1/8 for the spikes you should be ok. The purpose of the spikes is for security not pain. If you have the correct size these are the security for the system. You will not be able to pull out when flaccid. Trust me even when unlocked it is tuff to get out of this thing haha.

3 the base ring is another critical measurement because yes if it is too big it will slide down and pull when you attempt to get erect. I went tight here and then had to send it back to Lori for an adjustment. Again if I just followed the instructions I would have not had to do that. It was me trying to "accommodate" for things

4 In terms of weight they are considerably heavier than the plastic obviously as the are stainless steel SOLID stainless steel. I bought some underwear from ERGOWEAR.com that has a pouch in the front and although pricey they are the most comfortable things I have ever worn especially helpful for the chastity device. Truth be told I hardly realize it is on until of course I start to get erect. Damn I hate that and love that all at the same time!

I have found Lori to be pretty helpful all in all. for peace of mind please know that if something is off in the sizing she does stand behind her product. In both devices I ordered from her I had to send it back for adjustments and she handled it without charge both times. NOW This part is important I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend if your wife supports this as you seem to elude to I would have her deal with Ms. Lori. She is a Mistress through and through meaning she takes very little crap off of men and can sometimes come across rude when dealign with her. My wife took over on the second device and it was like day and night difference. She will go out of her way to help your wife...however be careful what you ask for because she will also make sure your wife has a very secure device to keep you in!

In regards to the comments about my post I thank you sincerely. This place was just a great way to journal my journey into chastity. I never expected the popularity to grow so high but am honored it has. As you can see it is pretty real, sometimes very boring real haha. I too just smirk when I read these posts about guys being locked up for years and never being released. If that is indeed true more power to them because after about two to three weeks I am begging for mercy. HAHA I tend to think most of them are pretty fantasized. I read one post where a guy said his wife took a small welder to weld the lock shut. Now I am not a welder but have some experience and there is no way in hell you would get a welder of any fashion near that area of me! Any rate give my regards to your wife/Mistress and best of luck!

Oh by the way the number 2 is extremely easy to keep clean with its open design. I have never had to take it off to clean it-also the demise of me!

2. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well not much else to add today other than I am in the Lori Device today and while the birdlock is excellent for nocturnal erections I find the Lori Device to be far more comfortable than I remember. No pinching and much easier to clean. Who knows perhaps Goddess will let me make it a ritual to change to the Birdlock for evening wear. HAHA While she has yet to tease me in either I do think the Birdlock will be much more forgiving because of its comfort when you get aroused. The Lori was definitely designed to limit erections all together.

More later!

3. high rolln

high rolln servant

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    Thank you again, you were very helpful as I felt like I was bugging Lori, she was getting short in writing me back which kinda rose the red flag. My wife likes this to a point, like the benifits she gets, peace of mind when im away and most of all my attude changes. being on the road alot I have to deal with people (need i say more). But she dosent like hearing about it or reading things, ie.. I send her off the internet. so if leave it alone shes fine. when i bring it up or ask to remove it shes likes to punish me!
    On those guys with the long drawn out stories, I found one that hes locked forever with no release. how is that possible in a plastic weewee holder with a little lock that can be picked? lol too funny!!! i have found if you do this, you have to stay real! if you dont bad things can happen that you wont like. On the welding of a lock it wont work, but it could mess up the triggers in side for the key. but who needs a key? a paperclip works great! thats another reason why my wife supports a lori's because i told her i could open it (dummy). anyway thank you again and keep writing!

:spankwhip:

4. boyj

boyj Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    boyj just had a hernia operation ouchies! so no birdlocked for him or anything for a while...not that he'd need it damn thats sore!

5. high rolln

high rolln servant

Local Time:
    :sad0123: ouch! sorry to hear that, hope your back and that sucker is locked soon!! :easter-119:

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    wow boyj sorry to hear about that! That in and of itself is chastity!

So much to write today but yet nothing. We were on a track for a few solid days with me being locked up a little tease here and there from Goddess then that real life monster or something kicked in. I had a fairly large full day shoot and Goddess allowed me to be out of lockup for the day so that I could be free to move about the set as there was to be a lot of climbing on scaffolding etc. By the time I got back home that night the atmosphere had changed again. I am not sure what is going on but suffice it to say I am at a loss. Not only is our chastity lifestyle coming to a crash but our normal vanilla sex is taking a hit as well. It grieves me greatly because for the first time in our marriage we could not be further out of sync when it comes to our sex life. I guess you could say that I will be taking the natural vow of chastity for a while. I will try to post here as much as possible and will definitely be visiting the other journals, but I am afraid in the mean time this thread will be a little slow...

7. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    sorry to hear that. :(

8. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    any relationship has it's ups and downs, struggles and difficulties. as long as the underlying love and spiritual connection is there Y/you will weather this difficult period. best wishes!

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    I think it's really odd how we all seem to have these lows at the same time... I'm sure it must be something to do with the position of the stars or something!

At least if one of us gets lucky sometime soon, the others know it should be coming in their direction too! :party0019:

We just randomly ordered the birdlocked over the weekend. No idea why really, not sure if we just figured a new device might start something off again! Hope it works well.

10. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Congrats Mistress Watchful...I think you will be pleased it works rather well and is very comfortable.

Now as far as the rest of the readers of this journal I feel as though I owe you all an apology. When things got tuff here I just said to heck with it all and never checked back in thinking I had nothing to write about, and for that I am sorry.

While nothing has changed it is good to know others are still having similar issues. I am not sure where things went astray but they are long gone now. the other night was the first joke or hint of anything I have had in a while. She made a comment that I should be locked up and giving her a pedicure. It almost shocked me to hear her talk about it. the moment passed as quick s it came on and I thought nothing of it.

I wish we could figure out what "our" other problem is. Our intimacy level has dropped completely and I am hoping this vacation we are about to go on will help rejuvenate things. I know inside I am being selfish because I feel I am taking a backseat to the kids, jobs, and life in general and I hate to play second best. Even though the reality is that is not the truth tI can't get past it. The problem then lies in that I just shit down at a certain point and that is where I am at right now. Even the chastity play that once turned me on immensely has become a yes so what thing. So needless to say I am working on me right now so I can then help us work on us!

Later everyone and thanks for putting up with my lack of updates, again I am sorry!

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :love0059:

pet/Sir (!) and I have been talking a lot more over the past couple of days, and agreed that although our relationship isn't just about sex, if we don't have sex, we just fall apart.

The thing that has most surprised me since the weekend and my being in "chastity" (which I'm not really, because that leather thong was useless!) was that we don't actually *need* it like we thought we did.

We put a lot of pressure on ourselves to be like everyone else, and I think now we realise that we are just never going to be anything like anyone else we are a bit happier... so what if pet gets to be Sir, and so what if he's not locked up when it's my turn to be Domme. And doubly so what if we do switch between the two!

At the moment we are very happy, very kinky and very tired! The main reason we are like that at the moment is because we don't care about any rules and what anyone thinks... we're just being us!

Not sure if that ramble helped!

12. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    no need to apologize.
    "real" life has a way of getting in the way of what we think we want.
    sometimes life and our emotions do a jog that doesn't always make sense. maybe you are (like I am) still trying to figure out exactly what it is that you want.

13. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    xcite, yea, please, don't apologize! As they say, Life is what happens while you're making other plans! Don't stress on it! the last thing you need is for either of you to feel like you have some "obligations" to CM wrapped up in your own play! :anim_63:

mikecb

14. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    xcite: It sounds like i'm in just about the same boat. M'Lady & i played with chasity for about three yrs. then we just stoped :confused0082: Her fought or mine i guess it realy dosen't matter.

Todays my Birthday and she bought me a very nice jumps suit ( that i'm wearing ):happy0158:. A dress that i'll wear tomorrow & night gown i'll wear to bed tonight . For those " GREAT" presents i put my 3k back on & left the key out for her to see what might happen .

Good luck & keep us infomed.:CMrocks:

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Back from Vacation!

Well hello everyone. It has been over a week since my last post but I do have a good reason. The Goddess and I took out little ones to Disney World for vacation. It was kind of nice to get away from the work world for a while. Truth be told however, put two small kids in a hotel room with you for a week and you don't need any chastity device, because nothing intimate i going to happen during that time! HAHAH Now that I am back I will spend some time getting caught up on the posts here. Just wanted to say hello and let everyone know where I disappeared to!

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad you had a good time, and welcome back. :chores016:

17. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you and it is good to be back. It was even better to see your new thread, which is really not that new shame on me, but none the less goes hand in hand with this post.

I have been struggling a lot lately. There is one point of me who literally would give anything to know what it feels like to be locked completely away in chastity and then be forced to serve or service my wife nightly only to be teased and denied until I am going crazy with desire. While I would love love love to try this and we have come close I am also having the old feelings of my more dominate side come back. Not only are they back they are back strong. Is it that I tried this and since it did not turn out to my expectations I have said move on? Is the fact that it "did not meet my expectations" the dominate side in and of itself? Leaves much for debate and discussion. I know this, if she truly wanted to take the role of Goddess/Mistress I would be on board in a second. the times we shared in that regards were intense. I can remember the nights where I had to use a vibrator on her while locked up and God it was hot, even hoter when she would say oh poor baby and just go to sleep. so what went wrong? I don't know. Much is astray now and perhaps it is this that has me leaning back towards my dominate side. Maybe it is the self preservation mode kicking in. there is obviously more to say here but it is late after a long day and I need to think this out before I say anymore here. I do know this it is good to be back here regardless of whatever role I am in right now!

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Finally back to the frustration of work life. LOL wow is it hard to get focused coming off of a vacation like that.

A lot is going on inside my mind but nothing is happening at home. For the first time ever I feel like I am married to a friend instead of a wife. While this sounds horrible stated s such it is really not. However there is little or no connection and I am beside myself on what to do to get it back. What really sucks is I have found myself wondering to the old stand by of the world wide web and realize maybe it is time for some self induced lock up to keep me focused if nothing else. It is funny how things took a 180 degree turn. My desire for chastity is still very much alive but yet it is equally met with my desire to get back into the Dom role of the BDSM lifestyle. either way I lack a participating partner-and that sucks.

Spent a lot of time on Second Life lately and it is funny how listening to others there the same theme comes out. Always one person in a relationship who wants something more and one who is either content with where things are or worse yet has no desire to be intimate any longer. I have to ask how does that happen? Where along the way as couples, husband and wife, or real life partners does the sex just go south? Is it more normal than some of us would know? I cant obviously answer any of these questions but I will say I am going to find out somehow. I even went as far today to call about counseling wondering if it was me. I wonder has anyone else done that. Obviously just a call at this point because I am not even sure if I can go through with it at this point. I am still not convinced it is all me. but then again maybe if I take the initiative something can happen for the better.

Sorry not much more to say today but to all of those who stop by thanks for doing so!

19. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Ecitex2;

I read your post today. I just want to briefly touch on one idea you spoke about.

I have thought about the benefits of counselling many times, but as I am quite private in 'real life', I have not done so yet. I think that two brains can be better than one, if we have a strong sense of self, balance, and luck.

Articulate souls such as yourself can gain rapid and cheaper benefits from such counselling sessions. It is great that you speak with us, but we are just your like minded friends, it would be good to also speak with a trained (or two) counsellor to get their professional mind spin. The good thing about counsellors is that they are helpers, not deep brain miners like psychoanalysts :)

I think you are a really smart guy and would benefit from counselling. You would recognize the BS and separate it from the good old truth.

You are why I originally joined this site xcitex2 or insightful2, or whatever your real name is :)

Respectful :cat:

20. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I think that it is different for everyone. People grow and change - what makes a long term relationship possible (IMHO) is either luck (both grow the same way and stay compatible) or work (both partners care about the others needs and work at providing them - or at least one does (and sacrifices for the other)).

My guess is honest communication is key.

Being able to switch between dom and sub may mean the need isn't so much control, but more of a need for sexual based activity?
    Sex needs are a bell curve - from the people like me (every day is fine and would be nice) to the once a year if we have to, don't bother me more often.

I know for me, the sub side is mostly wanting my wife to actually be interested in sex with me. But that is me.

Hang in there - in my experience, when I am in a funk things look worse then they are. When my spirits lift a bit, solutions become more obvious.

js

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Xcitex2, sorry I don't have any useful advice on this one. My own situation is totally disfunctional in this regard. lol. Best of luck as you try to come out the other side of it!

mikecb

22. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    I love Mike's expression: 'come out the other side of it'...

23. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hey respectful thank you so much for the kind words and you as well js and mike. I obviously don't have a lot to say to any o it but am not throwing in the towel either so to speak. It is just one of those time when as a guy you want to be told yo are a jerk, you did not take out the trash, you don't pay enough attention etc. However not having a single reason why things are the way they are, well to me it just makes me crazy. LOL Any way it is late and I am exhausted and with that being said I have learned not to post in this frame of mind so I will be on here tomorrow to write my next one. I really just wanted to say thanks and especially to you Respectful as I had no idea you joined this site just because of me. Although I am sure by now you have all the other wonderful people here and the amount of things they bring to the table as well. Later

24. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Out of Left Field

Ok maybe not totally out of left field but last night my wife and I had a pretty amazing love making session. It all started from a little massage. I have a lower back problem and as such I have an inversion table in the house and a really nice household current Hitachi vibrator. While I have seen this advertised in sex stores we never have used it as such because it is really powerful and well we just figured that might do a little too much. At any rate my wife was complaining of her shoulders hurting and I told her to roll over in bed laying face down and I would use this thing to loosen her up a bit. It works AMAZING in that regards. Not expecting anything and really just to be a little of a brat to have some fun when I was done with hr shoulders I ran it down her back to her ass. when she did not seem to mind or tell me to stop and I wondered how far I could go so of course I took it all the way down. It was then that she jumped up and shouted Hey. The funny thing it was not the knock it off look I had been receiving lately. She rolled over still fully clothed at this point and I said here let me try just for second to see if it really has to much power. Smiling of course from ear to ear she agreed kind of allowed me just enough room to get the vibrator down in her most sensitive area. It was almost like time bomb waiting to go off. Expecting her to pull away she began to bite her lower lip and just buried her head in the pillow. It took literally less than three minutes and she had an orgasm.

Now this is where the fun begins for me. I could easily tell that because of the speed of that first orgasm she was not ready to call it quits. I was of course not even close to being ready to call it quits. I told her I could make sure she gets another very enjoyable one and the game was on. the dominate side in me definitely took over last night. As she was still fully dressed I said I wanted her completely naked if she wanted me to do it again. Making sure the bedroom door was locked to eliminate any possibilities of the little ones coming in I laid next to her. She has been tanning a lot lately and her nude body there on the bed all tan was damn near to much to handle at first...wow. However the devious side of me took over and I laid right next to her. She had right arm laying under the pillow that I was on so her arm was naturally trapped and unable to be moved. This gave me a great idea. Running my arm under her pillow I was able to grab her left wrist, thus leaving her rather exposed and helpless, yet leaving me with a free hand.

I turned on the Hitachi and began to slowly drive her crazy. Once she got incredibly close all those tease and denial sessions came screaming back and it was revenge time. I would stop then just slowly run my hands over her breasts and then start again. This went on for a good while when I could see I had her. I can't remember the last time I heard her utter the words or beg me in such a fashion as she did last night. As a side note she hates to sleep naked so my next move was to ask her what she would be willing to do to get an orgasm. Mean? NO not in my opinion. It was no different then her making me wear heals to get out of a chastity device. LOL
    She asked what I wanted and I said no clothes all night so I could play at my leisure. Once she agreed I proceeded to turn on the vibrator again and playfully went back to work. Still making her beg for more I realized that any more of this was going to give me my own set of problems. She was writhing all over the bed and to say it was hot is an understatement. After giving in to her pleading we shared an amazing love making session and we both just slept like rocks. Some where in the middle of the early morning she got up and put her night gown back on but not with out me noticing. We had a few giggles over it this morning.

Anyway I am not really a kiss and tell type person but with all the negative or gloomy posts lately I had to share this moment as it was way to hot to let go. Of course this begs the question of what happens next. If she comes close to finding that spark again I might be in trouble because when I had her pinned down I reminded her many times of the moments she used on me and how much they drove me crazy and now it was payback time. Knowing she sometimes likes to have the last word I could be in trouble. haha

25. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Woo hoo! :) :manga_heatwave:

A assume her shoulders feel better? lol

Shoulders? What shoulders? :jumping0046:

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice