First Post | First R/L Mistress(8 months) | Here to share, learn, and inspire

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CaseyGep, Jun 29, 2016.

1. CaseyGep

CaseyGep Member

New York
    Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    Hi everyone,

So here is my first introductory post, lol. I will try not to make it too dry :). My name is Casey and I am 24 years old.

I joined the site several months back but never really became active or even browsed that much. Why now? To be honest, I have started to think that becoming involved and active in a forum like this could be really beneficial to me, serve as an outlet, and also a place to motivate and share with others.

I'm rather new to the lifestyle and have been serving a Mistress exclusively for almost 7 months. Being a newcomer to the lifestyle and serving within a consistent D/s relationship partially predicated on chastity and orgasm control, I have experienced feelings, emotions, and challenges that most people can't relate to.

But, I'm pretty sure there are enough people here that can relate!

I look forward to getting to know people and make friends, both submissive and Dominant.

Thanks,
    Casey

Mark Owen likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    if you share your experiences I am sure you will find people who can relate. You will probably get lots of us slightly jealous as you are so young. Mostly because we wish we had started sooner!

Welcome to the Mansion.

3. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion, Mistress.

I look forward to conversing with you on the forums. As a submissive male, it is always a treat whenever I get the opportunity to talk with a dominant woman.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    please it not a Lady its a man and it says that on his profile. he serves the Lady.

joe01 likes this.
  5. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    I am so embarrassed! I guess that's what I get for posting at 1 a.m. when I'm lacking sleep.

Mods, could you please delete my posts? I'm an idiot.

My apologizes to Casey. I look forward to conversing with you on the forums.

Mark Owen likes this.
  6. CaseyGep

CaseyGep Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Hi Jasmic - thanks for the reply.

It seems like an active group here with a lot of diversity, so I'd hope I can find some relation :). Coming to a group like the Mansion I think could be a healthy habit to form for myself. And yes, I knowww, I'm young, but I'm still an adult! :D.

I was hesitant and a little nervous to post at first because I am young. This is something different for me in general, to be actively involved in an online forum space. Maybe a bit of shyness I guess. But being new and actually in service to a Mistress for the first time, I kind of think the Mansion could be conducive to be around others that are passionate about the lifestyle and that come in all shapes, sizes, colors....and ages :)

Sharing experiences-- my goal is to do just that. And learn from others, converse with folks, and have fun along the way. If you don't open up and share, you don't allow yourself to be taught by others.

I browsed the tumblr site in your profile and bookmarked it. Saw a lot of good material on there and plan to check it out more.

7. CaseyGep

CaseyGep Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Hi Jemima! Yeah, I was a little confused too o_O

jemima likes this.
  8. CaseyGep

CaseyGep Member

New York
    Local Time:

Haha, no problem Joe. I figured you misread my post based on your reply. Likewise!

How long have you been here?

9. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    An adult, yes, but still a year younger than my eldest son! And he definitely still acts like a big kid :D

I just wish I had started ten years ago, the change in my Wife in less than a year is so incredible I have no idea where we could have been had we had longer doing this.

10. CaseyGep

CaseyGep Member

New York
    Local Time:
    LOL, okay okay, fine You win :).

I will say, I do know I'm lucky to have been introduced to the lifestyle already. I've been interested for many many years, and kind of felt like it would be such a long time until I found a Mistress who was just as interested in training me as I am interested in devoting myself to her. So, I think about that about and remind myself of that fact often.

I wish I could have started 10 years ago too! :D How long have you and your Wife been married, and practicing the lifestyle?

I won't be getting married to my Mistress, but it is a monogamous consistent relationship with long term in mind.

There is a considerable age difference between us, however that doesn't bother me at all. She is 55. I know that sounds crazy and some people might say for me to look for someone closer to my age, but to be honest, it's an absolute privilege to serve an experienced woman. I think our age difference has been a positive factor for both of us.

And although at this stage in my life most other people my age are dating someone in their age range, I'm not really focused or interested in playing the dating game at all right now.

I'm thankful for the way my cards were dealt especially being that I met my Mistress so soon after moving here for my career.

11. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    I have been here since February. I am 25 years old and unattached, but it's nice to have another person in my age range here now.

12. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @CaseyGep I have been married to my Wife for 26 years and she is a few years younger than your Mistress. We started using male chastity as a lifestyle last October (2015) and it really got going last November, coinciding with me joining the Mansion just as I was getting my Holy Trainer that I am still wearing now. My Wife said yes to my request to do this straight away but it took her months to get used to the idea and to discover herself. Recently we had the switch from doing this because I asked her to, to doing this because she wants to. She has said that this is now a permanent way of living, she has been made to feel much more loved and sexy, so why would she agree to let us stop?

It is interesting that my Wife and I talked about this whole 'wish we had started this years ago thing' a few days ago and she is of the opinion that she would not have been ready to be a Mistress Keyholder when she was much younger. At best she would have been OK with it a few years ago but the likelihood is she would have said no, as so many other women I have read about did. The fantasy is, for me at least, that we had started this as soon as we met, all those years ago and with her instigating the lockup. But that is a pure fantasy, not realistic at all.

Personally I think it is awesome that you have met a mature mistress. I know that my Wife is still amazingly sexy and she is much more confident with it. I am only a few years younger than her but for the first time in our relationship I have been able to truly make her feel sexy. This has come about paradoxically because of all of the non sexual attention I have been giving her.

Women! Designed to confuse men.

Do you mind if I ask whether you get to sexually pleasure your mistress at all? If you do not feel comfortable answering this then please accept my apology. I am just interested in what sort of dynamic you have within the relationship with your Mistress.

joe01 likes this.
  13. CaseyGep

CaseyGep Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Hey Joe,

Oh okay so just a few months as well. Cool.

You'll find someone but it's just about being patient(which I know isn't easy lol).

And definitely, nice to meet someone my age as well.

14. Inkstar

Inkstar Active member

Professional Driver
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Welcome Casey. I'm 27 so also in the same age bracket. It's good to see that other young males are into this lifestyle. Although I don't post much here I do read most of the threads and the members of this site are an amazing group with a wealth of helpful knowledge. With young guys like yourself starting to come out of the woodwork, I may have to stop being a chicken and join in more of the conversations here. Thanks for the inspiration. And look forward to reading your posts.

15. coldsoak

coldsoak New member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    Hello, welcome. It's good to hear about others lifestyles as sometimes it feels so isolated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice