How to fully "come out of the closet"?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MalaRara, Jun 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. MalaRara

MalaRara Member

Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    Hello. At this point of My life I'm fully convinced that a stable Female Led Relationship is what I want and need. I want to have a slave in My life and I don't want to play any conspiracy games. How to make such a relationship fully accepted by the society and, mainly, by your own family?

I have pretty open-minded family. Everyone knows that I'm My dad's most precious princess. I've always been a spoiled girl having everything She wants. Yet no one (with the exception of my favorite friend) really knows what I do with boys behind closed doors. And of course I don't mean sex or "sex-like" stuff, as I want this to stay My private business, but a type of relationship I'm building. I want everyone to be perfectly fine with Me having a slave. Understanding that the man I'm with permanently has a status of slave. I don't want to hide other men from My family or friends if I'm dating someone on a side, while My slave does his chores at our house. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable when My slave will serve the dinner at the table while I chat with the guests at our house. etc. Any ideas how can I approach My family and friends with the topic? Is there maybe any mainstream movie featuring this kind of relationship? Or maybe some good interview somewhere on the net where the Mistress is talking about Her relationship, while Her slave sits right next to Her and fully agrees on everything She says?

I really need help in here. :)

2. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    I saw some related YouTube videos by Therapist Dr Gabrielle Hofff from San Francisco. Might be relevant.

3. nd601

nd601 Member

Local Time:
    Well the bottom line is you can't control what other people think, so no matter how gently or skillfully the topic is presented, people will always have their opinions. This topic is too complicated to easily explain to someone totally vanilla.

Like anything else, the best way is to show your relationship in small doses, with stuff that is currently acceptable in society (open relationships, devoted husband, househusband, etc) one an initial frame of reference is established (psychological anchoring) you can add the next level. For example, if you can get your family / friends to accept open relationships, then it's not much of a stretch to show that your hubbie/bf doesn't take advantage of his side of the "open bit" because you both like it that way. Then orgasm denial, etc.

4. MalaRara

MalaRara Member

Local Time:
    I don't like that idea. I want to introduce them specifically to FLR, showing people that there is nothing creepy about a Woman taking control in the marriage and a husband doing all the house-work. The best way would be a mainstream movie that would feature a happy FLR. That way I could just play the movie during the family "movie night" and then make some comment, indicating that I like that model and "I think it could work for me".

ChasteHubby2015, slave_m and joe01 like this.
  5. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    I'd have thought the most natural way into a FLR that your family and friends might accept easily would be if you were the major earner of your household to the extent that it would only be natural that your partner play a supporting role.

If that isn't for you then you will need to find someone so truly subservient that it seems to all others only natural that you lead.

Both of which are completely possible, but it may take time and in the case of the former some aptitude, and in the latter some luck.

Keep searching and you'll get there.

joe01 likes this.
  6. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    No doubt, FLRs and male chastity are growing in popularity and will become mainstream soon. It's not just submissive men clamoring for it, the more women hear about the benefits from their friends, the more they'll push for and insist on it within their own relationships. Pretty soon, submissive or not, men will just have to accept it as a requirement for being in a relationship with a woman.

joe01 likes this.
  7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi

I am not sure what the problem is.
    Unless you propose to have your slave on a collar and lead 24/7 and with any other indications of his status . Ie on all fours all the time naked ect ect .
    How is your family going to know he is any thing other that a rather attentive boyfriend? So he fetches and carries more that is usual and never answers back , Some guys are like that . Are some women bossy and assertive of course look at any matriarchal society.
    OK i can't speak for your mum if she pops in to find him cleaning the bathrooms naked. OMG to excuse me I need a wee Hunny to just like your dad to oh lovely send him over just what I need .

However won't take much thought to have a full time slave in and out of the house with out a single person 's knowledge unless you make a point of telling them .
    Xx Wendy

salonslave, joe01 and Mistress B like this.
  8. Von Routen

Von Routen Member

Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    Just a question before I give my two cents.

Do you want everyone to know that he is your slave before they meet him?

9. MalaRara

MalaRara Member

Local Time:
    Like I said: I don't want to play conspiracy games in My life. I want to be proud of My lifestyle and actually brag about My superior status in the relationship. There are also some things that would be hard to explain or cover, such as me spending holidays with My boyfriend and friends (or even a family member) while my subby stays home and takes care of the chores. I don't want to hide My boyfriends from anyone just like I don't want to lock My subby in the basement each time someone would visit My house.

Maybe you're right but I don't want to wait forever. I want to set stable My desired lifestyle pretty soon. Maybe in a year or so. So now it's a good time to start introducing people to the topic. Are there really no FLR in the mainstream movies? So much crap there is but no FLR? That just shows how sick our society still is, sadly.

Probably. But bringing more details after they would meet him would work as well.

slave_m likes this.
  10. Von Routen

Von Routen Member

Local Time:
    I understand your situation. I'm not in the exact same page, but I'm there. I want every woman I interact with to know how much she can use me, who she is compared to me, and brag about her status.

About the movies. Yeah it's kinda hard to find a movie like that, if there is one.. And what the fuck, they even made another 50 shades of grey movie to be released next year...

You could talk to them about what kind of relationship you have with that person. They would probably be happy that you found a person to treat you the way you deserve to be treated. To begin with you could tell them what his place is and add that he loves it.
    And as you said bringing more details after they've met him so they can adjust to the first ones.
    Personally I hate when things go slow, I'd rather say how it is and deal with whatever the consequences are.

As time goes by since you said that they're pretty open-minded, they will adjust to the situation

11. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:

Sounds to me like your waiting for the world to do the work for you. A movie?? If you want them to understand, then you'll have to make that happen. But I'll say this: You want everyone in your sphere to be cool with YOUR lifestyle. Good luck with that. It wouldn't happen if you were gay, it wouldn't happen if you liked to paint things in zebra stripes. That's life. To expect otherwise is unreasonable.

My point is, either stop worrying about what other people think and do what your gonna do how your gonna do it, or respect the fact that others have as much, or more, right to find your lifestyle distasteful, as you do to live it, and conduct yourself accordingly.

I wouldn't dream of trying to make the vanilla people in my life "understand" (you mean accept / agree with) MY alternative lifestyle. It has nothing to do with being ashamed, to the contrary, it's that I simply don't require validation from anyone but @Thatgirl. And I understand that our lifestyle is not mainstream and accept that her toting me around on a leash, though arousing, will not be well received by people - and that's okay.

We don't get to hoist unwanted personal information onto other people just so we can "brag" about the details.

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    There is film that's good and its called The Duke of Burgandy and Maid Carrie told me about it and its good.

MalaRara likes this.
  13. MalaRara

MalaRara Member

Local Time:
    @jemima - thank you! Good maid.

Well I was referring only to My status in My relationship with the subby. I don't treat every man like My slave, and I wouldn't like to have them all as My slaves.

Truly shameful. FLR can be much healthier than any male-driven fantasy about male domination. Yet FLR seems to be a taboo in the mainstream (and I'm talking about FLR, NOT some dominatrix sessions made purely for male's enjoyment).

Just like it should be.

Where have I stated that I want everyone to be cool with My lifestyle or that I want to brag about the details? you need to learn how to read with understanding, then post comments.

I don't care what others think either, I don't need anyone's approval. I know what I want in My life and I will do it regardless, but I just want My closest people to know My status in My relationship, so there won't be any misunderstandings. And I want to be proud and open of who I am.

jemima and slave_m like this.
  14. Kevin555

Kevin555 New member

Local Time:
    Mistress, is there a family member or friend You are closest with? my advice would be to approach one person first and test it out. Ask about it. Maybe bring it up after a few drinks to ease up the tension? It doesn't have to be sexually based. You could simply state your desires for what You want in a relationship.

15. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    I applaud you for knowing exactly what you want, and going after it with such vigor. Not many people are honest enough with themselves to do so.
    But you said, "How to make such a relationship fully accepted by the society and, mainly, by your own family?" You also stated, "I want everyone to be perfectly fine with Me having a slave. Understanding that the man I'm with permanently has a status of slave." @Thatguyontheinternet has a point when he brings up the idea that this is not likely to happen, and you may have to prepare yourself for people not being perfectly fine with it and not understanding it.

I can understand the desire to brag, like you said, "I want to be proud of My lifestyle and actually brag about My superior status in the relationship." I think if you do get the slave you want, then the bragging probably won't seem all that unusual to people. How often do you hear women say things like 'I have him wrapped around my finger?' It not really that odd to see a woman brag about being superior, or having all the power/control. Most people just write it off as joking around, no big deal, so it's not likely that it would make them uncomfortable. Maybe with time they would see it's not a joke, but by then they just accept it and don't really care.

16. Von Routen

Von Routen Member

Local Time:
    I meant it in relation with "playing conspiracy games", to justify that I know the feeling of wanting others to know what's going on.

17. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Ma'am, I think you're one of the brave women who will initiate this change in society. I've always felt that for this lifestyle to go mainstream, it has to come from women, not just submissive men. You are doing the right thing, living your life the way you want to live it. Just be open with everyone and if someone has a problem with it then it's their loss. You're actually doing the lifestyle a service, as many of your friends will start to want it too, even if many don't want cuckolding, and you will help them reap as many benefits as they desire along the way. You seem like a really great person, so I'm sure that things will turn out well for the most part. Best of luck!

18. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    MalaRara,
    It appears written in the stars that you wre destined to be the Rosa Parks of true Fem Dom.
    Just think: future social studies students will be required to fill in your name and date on tests!

You are the chosen one.
    Salon slave

Excuse me. A wiv came into the salon yesterday and the wig dummy I will be serving as the wig dummy for the set, drying and comeout. It is during these dummy duties that I get caught up on pennance. Thankfully this is done in private.

You shall bring this out of the closet.

Your responsibility is hugh! You will likely need an agent.
    Ss

19. supersub

supersub Member

Building trade
    West Midlands
    Local Time:
    I don't quite understand all what the man above me is saying, but I'm in agreement with him!! Lol xxx

Guest 7272 likes this.
  20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    there lots of things i don't know about but its best to say yes and not have bother.

Guest 7272 and sillymaid like this.
  21. MalaRara

MalaRara Member

Local Time:
    I'm actually quite disappointed. Just watched it and not what I was looking for.

That's what I started doing quite some time ago with few family members. Regardless, you earned couple of points for this advice.

Good to know that you're one of those people who takes everything literally... But of course it would help Me if our society would become at least a little bit smarter in recognizing the advantages of Female Led Relationships. All I care about right now is My closest environment.

And I never said that I want to brag about all the details, like falsely accused by @Thatguyontheinternet

By "I want to be proud of My lifestyle and actually brag about My superior status in the relationship" I mean that I want to be a proud Dominant Female, a proud Leader of the relationship and want everyone (from My closest environment) to know about it. However, I do NOT want to terrorize people with humiliation of My slave. I don't plan to have him on a leash, in a humiliating outfit, eating from the floor, or licking the dirt from My soles, while we have guests at house.

I want him to be presentable, to be always clean, elegant, hard working and a gentleman. And I want everyone to see that side of him, how much he does to make Me happy, how hard he works to make My life My way, how strong I am and how independent, while he is on the contrary totally dependent on Me and My needs and he will do anything for Me.

I want Me and My slave both to be proud of our relationship and of who we are. I want him to proudly excuse our guests and go to do the grocery shopping while we all enjoy our free time. I want him to return with the groceries and flowers for Me and then start doing some house-chores. I want him to proudly serve Me and My guests some drinks on a tray, while I stand up, walk up to him and kiss him on the cheek in front of everyone, flashing the silver key to his chastity hanging on my silver necklace. Without a single word telling them all how proud I am of being a Dominant woman. While he melts down in frustration and sexual attraction towards his Mistress he also tells them all without a single word how proud he is to serve such a beautiful and smart Woman who rules completely both lives in this house.

ChasteHubby2015, slave_m and Kevin555 like this.
  22. MalaRara

MalaRara Member

Local Time:
    It definitely turns Me on when I can show others how strong a Female can be.

23. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    Madame MalaRara,
    i agree with one of the previous comments that stated (and i'm paraphrasing) that it's natural Dominas like Yourself who will ultimately make FLRs accepted by wider society. You know that You want and need a FLR and that You deserve a devoted submissive/slave to be attentive to Your needs 24/7. With the utmost respect, Divine Lady, i do think the rest is up to You. You are the only One who can make it happen. i feel You are over-thinking it, which is only natural given that a FLR is perhaps the ultimate committed relationship. However, if You worry what others may think about Your positive life choices (which a FLR definitely is) then You will be wondering why it never happened 20 years from now. And, honestly, nobody cares these days if a man serves drinks, prepares the meal, does the dishes, it's what an intelligent cognisant male does for his Lady in the 21st Century.

One thing i wasn't clear about: Do You have a submissive/slave in servitude already? If not, You have sufficient self-belief in Your exquisite Dominance so embrace Your Feminine Power and they will begin reaching out to You.

Enjoy Your FLR and the attentions of Your slave, Divine Lady.

24. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    It basically comes down to whether you're strong enough to handle the judgement and criticism from your family, his family and your friends that you will most likely endure in pursuing this type of publicly open relationship.

If you are your fathers little princess like you say, he mainly just wants you to be happy in life. He will probably find your relationship with your slave somewhat awkward in the beginning but if you and your slave are persistent in making your relationship work then eventually others will come to accept it. If your slave is willing to do all the chores, meals etc... He might just be seen more as very well mannered and totally in love with you to show that kind of devotion to you. You'd probably be better off toning back the domme/sub "talk" in front of your family just so things don't become awkward with your family. However there's nothing wrong with being more stern with him when it's time for him to serve you all dinner or clean up. Whenever my mistress has her friends (family as well) over I'm always overly polite, cook them dinner, serve it to them and then clean up. I also serve them dessert, coffee etc... They just think I'm a really nice guy and none the wiser that I'm locked in chastity and am my mistresses slave. Now she is not super hardcore with me but we have a happy medium that works for us.

Now my mistress and I don't cuckold so I can't offer any advice there. But this is where you might run into issues with your family. They might wonder why such a nice guy who is willing to bend over backwards for you sticks around while you go out with other guys. You might just have to come clean about having an open relationship with your slave and your family will just have to accept that. If this is what you really want then you should strive for this but just remember things might be awkward with your family until they get use to your lifestyle.

25. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    The real question that people aren't asking here is does MalaRara have a slave yet? Cause If not, I would gladly apply for the position!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice