Removing lori chastity tube

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Helium 55, Jun 2, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    Seems to me your gf knows what she's doing. Go with the flow and do as she says and go where she takes you.

2. Damons

Damons Member

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    That was indeed a tongue in cheek response.

3. LockedMike

LockedMike Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Someone on fetlife wrote:
    I have a $5 set of security torx bits (the ones in the red soft plastic case) I got from Amazon, and two of them fit well enough in the Lori's screw that I was able to get it out. Not a perfect fit, but good enough. And a very light tap with a mallet will make it grip even better without destroying the screw. Very light, don't bang it hard, just a soft tap. The screws are made of somewhat soft metal.

But the better way is to just take a cheap plastic pen or whatever, put a flame up to it for a few seconds, melt the plastic a bit, and quickly press it into the security bit, let it dry/harden, and turn. Easy escape.

lock667 likes this.
  4. Damons

Damons Member

Local Time:
    I am quite surprised at the amount of people willing to help this lad escape from his rather expensive device based upon hearing only 1 side of the story.

5. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am quite surprised at the amount of people willing to pay serious money for a supposed "Seriously Secure" device that to be honest a monkey could escape from :confused:

Jasmic68 and ddh067 like this.
  6. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Sure, out of the box, yes, this thread shows there are ways. However if you modify it a bit: strip the head of the screw, epoxy over it, etc, then you've got a bit more of a challenge.

7. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What's the point of spending money on a device you need to modify to make it viable ??? shouldn't we be paying money for a device that works off the shelf !!! no mods required on mine, saying that 99.9% of the population couldn't due to the material I work with !!!

8. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Customizeability, features, a broader choice of models, possibly price, though yours are better than Loris. Plus, and this is just a pet peeve of mine, a site that works (though hers is most certainly god awful ugly). I was just looking at yours and the Sizing link brought up a blank panel and a message at the bottom that the info can't be displayed right now.

Plus, in some cases you can put in a small amount of DIY time and get a similar end result, saving a lot of money. Take your 500 model. I can buy a cheap stainless cage from ebay for $25*, grind off the back tab with a $15 angle grinder from Harbor Freight**, pay the $123 for the titanium lock from steelworxx*** and have the same effect for about half the cost of your model. Sure, it's not out of the box perfect, but I'm willing to trade a few extra minutes buying from multiple sites and 5 minutes grind time to save the money. Plus, now I have an angle grinder; they come in handy.

If I want to skip the angle grinder, I can just buy the cage to use as is and save $14.

So in short, I can get a similar effect to your 600 model ($426) for $148 (plus the shipping from steelworxx, about $23)

* http://www.ebay.com/itm/Captus-Stai...250296?hash=item4aff445d38:g:sX0AAOSwxp9W2vH8
    or without mods:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shortest-St...809603?hash=item33b8166d43:g:VYwAAOSw7ehXSKlS
    ** http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result?q=angle+grinder
    *** https://steelworxx.de/PA-lock-120p.html?xPrioS=d4p4em7q1rta7s7rn8ssnmpk35

9. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Some of us did question him on his relationship with his Keyholder and what they agreed on.

ChasteHubby2015 and slave_m like this.
  10. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello Damon's.
    If you are commenting on joro's post, you may be mistaken. I have been around here a while and I think you will find she is very serious.
    :spank: ...personally I am hopelessly brainwashed by my chastity experience hence my stance that the OP relent, cease, decist, submit and settle in to his new existence and accept the guidance of his woman as long as there are not lines being crossed involving others.UNLESS that has been agreed to.

:spank:
    allaboutHer

11. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you want a Trabant with Rolls Royce badges on, crack on.

BunnyAthalus and TheEtruscan like this.
  12. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Utter and complete rubbish btw For a start its not even secured to the device and has an open front DOH

And whilst you take the time to give negative views on my product, of which you have absolutely no idea perhaps people may purchase one of these.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sheer-dot...976525?hash=item43ef8fa1cd:g:IDMAAOSw6btXTg9x

13. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:

They most certainly could, and I'd wish them well and good luck, happy that what could happen to them wasn't with one of my pieces. I might also give them a tip to find someone with a polariscope and have a good look at the stress in that glass before they consider putting it in their body. Those cheap, unannealed toys are why selling at fetish events is so tough for me; those are so badly made that they gave glass toys a bad reputation, in some cases shattering while on the table.

Back to the other question...you had asked why someone would buy a product that might need some modifications, and I told you :) Yours are very nice, and very shiny, and I'm sure well made. But, like my pieces, they're also very expensive. So for a few extra minutes of ordering time and a tiny bit of effort, they can get a similar experience for less. Not titanium, but unless they buy one of the chrome plated pieces of junk, functionally similar.

If I want titanium, choosing from only three models, and having to email first to get sizing details, I'd most certainly put your site near the top of my list.

Oh, and yes, I know one of the cages I linked to has an open front so no, that particular one wouldn't work. There are plenty of others to choose from though.

14. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In that case they may well be selling a superior product, Like mine, I x-ray analyse all my raw material and know what's in it, good luck with the shit you posted links to on ebay more than likely not even Stainless Steel, even less likely to be 316L, regardless of being Stainless Steel, 316L, is the lowest grade of any Austenetic Steels I would place in my body !! And no they are not functionally similar other than the fact that they are placed in the same area, the lock is still not fixed to the device !!! I have an 8mm PA all my devices are tested by me and has now been an 18 month development. Being handy with with a £10 grinder is not quite the same proposition as producing one of my products that take me 35-40 hrs to produce and is actually quite insulting to be honest and I take great offence at that !!!, I am however pleased that you would choose my product if you wanted Ti, but as I guess the only other Ti model on the market starts @ £1500, it might be a deciding factor !!

15. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh and yes try wearing a device that is locked to a PA without being secured to the device, I have it was part of my development procedure and Yes it hurts but hey make one and try it, I did.

16. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh I know...pinches like a rubberducker. Not cool.

Dropping down a piercing size helped with that though as it gave the jewelry more room to move.

17. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    haha I guess we are friends now :)

18. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Let me get this straight, you agreed to chastity and getting a secure device and now you're trying to go behind her back sneak out of the device because you don't like the lock up period she's set for you? How is any of that fair to her? This is supposed to be about what she wants, not about what you want. Why can't you just shut up and keep her happy? Maybe then she'll start giving you more releases.

lock667, slavefox and HollyC like this.
  19. HollyC

HollyC Active member

Local Time:
    If one sanctions the notion that men should be let out whenever they're tired of chastity then we're essentially advocating the idea that male chastity is merely a kinky game for men to enjoy.

20. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Best comment so far.

jbleisure, MockingJay and HollyC like this.
  21. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:

For 99% of users it probably is only fun and what's wrong with that? It's a kinky game all couples can enjoy. I have no issue with couples having fun, there are no set rules on how to use chastity in a relationship or when solo. If someone is no longer having fun, or feel they've been challenged enough they should be set free.
    Not everyone can endure weeks or months locked up. If people want to be hardcore, let them, they on some level enjoy it or embrace the challenge. However, I'd feel sad for anyone being forced into doing something they truly don't wish to do any longer.

Jay.

Sheercent likes this.
  22. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:

For 99% of users it is only fun and what's wrong with that? Chastity can be a kinky game all couples can enjoy and there's nothing wrong with that. There are no set rules on how to use chastity in a relationship or when solo. If someone is no longer having fun, or feel they've been challenged enough their feelings should be respected and they should be set free.
    Not everyone can endure weeks or months locked up. If people want to be hardcore, let them, they on some level enjoy it or embrace the challenge. However, I'd feel bad for anyone being forced to do something they truly don't wish to participate in any longer, especially something as mind bending as chastity.

Jay.

Sorry about the double post, but the 3 min editing restriction is damn annoying.

Sheercent likes this.
  23. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    True. But...

Is hot!

Many of us fantasize about being trapped in chastity. The idea of a mistress who will be strict is hot. And I've ready many comments from the chastened about how exciting they found it when their KH was strict with them.

As others point out: fantasy != reality. The experience of chastity has all sorts of problems that were not present in the fantasy. Sometimes things need to be renegotiated. This kind of play thrives or fails on our ability to communicate. Hopefully the OP has a safeword and can drop out of role play space into negotiation. But indication is that he is not much of a communicator: new member, no follow up on the thread.

24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well my Mistress is a bit strict but i'm always allow to talk to Her and sometime She says yes and other time She says no. and I have stopped pouting now after She says no.

25. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    I would argue that by agreeing to chastity, he automatically agrees to her deciding his release schedule. That's what submission is about. Sounds to me like he's just looking for a way to cheat and that's unacceptable. If he wants out, then he should tell her knowing that it means that it might cause strain in their relationship. Why not just give her what she wants and make her happy?

If he is released everytime he wants instead of when she wants then what's the point of handing her control and trusting she knows best? That doesn't mean he won't genuinely want out at times (we all do), but that's the whole point, she decides regardless. That's why it's important for women not to give in to stuff like this. I think he's just having trouble letting go of control and needs to at least try to learn to accept the change.

Guest 9392, allaboutHer and HollyC like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice