Removing lori chastity tube

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Helium 55, Jun 2, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Helium 55

Helium 55 New member

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    My girlfriend and I are have practiced chastity for about year and a half now. She is 26 I am 24. at first with a holy trainer v2. At least until i figured out how easy it was to escape. I told her and between that and the pain the device caused me we pretty much stopped for a while until i found out about the lori #5 tube. I got a piercing and stretched it out and ordered a #5 which came in about three months later. My girlfriend decided we needed to do a two week stress test to figure out if all was well and luckily the device fit perfectly and caused no irritation. This is where things got scary.

At first she told me she would unlock me every other sunday. So come the first sunday unlock day she told me she wanted to keep me without orgasm for 120 days (a number an online friend recommended her) if i am good or until next year if she sees it fit. She is dead serious about this and will not unlock me not matter how much i beg. Last week she told me if i bring it up one more time she will add an astronomical amount of time.

Does anyone know if it is possible to remove a Lori without the key?? I am completely desperate right now. I have been locked now for 7 weeks and I am dying for release. I cannot imagine going for another two months or longer. We only have one key and she keeps it in her safe deposit box at the bank. Please help me. There must be a way to remove the screw. Has anyone ever successfully removed the lock on a lori?

Mark Owen likes this.
  2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    As far as I'm aware, that's the "beauty" of Lori devices - not removable without the key.

As to your girl friend working on "advice" from an online friend she may like to consider whether she is being manipulated by that "friend" for their own enjoyment and vicarious pleasure or getting "advice".

Just a thought. :)

Mark Owen and guodor like this.
  3. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    it is either time to use your safeword and renegotiate or settle in and enjoy.

Guy likes this.
  4. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    That's why Ms.Lori is the best LOL.

Guy and Joroincharge like this.
  5. Damons

Damons Member

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    I hear that if you contact Ms. Lori and ask really nicely..........

6. Guest 9392

Guest 9392 Member

NW Florida
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    i imagine you could drill a hole in the head of the screw and just use an easy-out to unscrew it. Just dont drill a hole in your dick though.

Guy likes this.
  7. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi Helium.

Sorry to say this, but your predicament sounds WAY hot to me...all of those sub 30something hormones raging inside both of you...dude, I would say you are a lucky guy--reap what you have sown and begin to adjust to what IS allowed...learn to please HER...YOU are now HER very own living, breathing sex toy. Can you hug her without melting when you inhale the sweet, soft skin of her neck...if you can, there IS
    a problem and maybe you should end this...if you cannot do it without melting then all is good, accept fate and comply.

allaboutHer

Guy, Mark Owen and kellysbitch like this.
  8. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Why couldn't you use putty that hardens like steel and make a key when you press it into the screw? It's two part putty/ epoxy in the glue isle of Home Depot. Mix the two parts together, press it onto the screw to form the head, remove putty, wait for it to harden 20 minutes later... You have your own key???

9. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Ms Lori will give the key to a female and she will want proof of who she is giving it to.
    I think you have to go with the flow or lack of flow as it is.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  10. bornforchastity

bornforchastity Active member

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    @maid_carrie isn't this is true for most of the devices which requires piercing? Or is other devices falls short in comparison of Ms. Lori's devices?

I am asking this because i am going to buy this device -> Looker 03 and hoping to get your advice on this matter.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Cant you go to Her and say please please can i have it off for just a little bit and promise that you wont be naughty.

12. im_not_here

im_not_here Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    It'd be easy to remove with some epoxy puddy... but why remove it? It'd be wasteful to not wear such an expensive piece of jewelry, after all... :)

13. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    Wow! What a problem!
    Sexuality in relationships is supposed to be enjoyed by the COUPLE. Chastity play is just that, play. If your SO wants to stretch your limits, that is fine, but what you are describing is akin to False Imprisonment.
    Some things to consider:
    1. The JB Weld 2 part epoxy will not likely work as the torque requirements will likely exceed the structural integrity of the hardened "key".
    2. You probably did not have a password at the beginning, but you did have her word regarding a 2 week test.
    3. Apparently she has no need for PIV sex or she does, but not with you.
    4. This lock CAN be circumvented. No doubt! Even if it means destroying the device.
    5. With the information you have shared, I believe that you should not worry about the future of your relationship with this woman. Your relationship is not wholesome and her unwavering determination to control you is merely the harbinger of worse things to come.
    6. I recommend NOT getting any law enforcement agency involved. Buy a Dremel tool and several diamond discs, and take however many hours is required and cut yourself free.
    7. Don't look back. Drop her like a hot rock.
    8. As a reader, I must face the possibility that your story is made up, wishful thinking or wank fodder because the story seems unlikely.
    9. If it really is true, apply #s 6 & 7 forthwith.
    10. Please follow up.
    Ss

Sheercent and Moe5 like this.
  14. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    When I showed BF the Mistress Lori site, out came the safeword. Piercing is out for him. I'm not so sure I like it, either. I told him relax, I was showing him the site to show him what this thread was about.

BF knows I post here and I even show him some of the stuff sometimes. I showed him this one just now (we're both off work today). He told me I should warn you or whoever if he tries to cut it off with any kind of 'motorized cutting tool' (this is what BF is calling it), he'll burn himself real bad. BF says the cutting makes alot of heat and metal 'conducts heat really well' (these are BF's words). BF says you'd have to put something to 'insulate' the guy's skin from the metal and that it doesn't look like you could do it completely with any of those things on your penis. He says it has to be completely insulated or any part of the skin that contacts the metal could get burned. He says sometimes a 'heat sink' (that's what he calls it, he's trying to explain it to me while I'm typing this, but I don't understand) might help take off some of the heat, but he can't say it would work 100% or even take away enough heat from the metal to avoid burning the guy.

He said you could use something like resin to make a mold and try to cast a tool to undo it. He gave me a real complicated explanation I don't really understand.

He says the fastest way to do it would be to carefully use a bolt cutter tool. He's shown me a couple of them (including the one he used to cut off the lock on his CB-6000 when I broke a limit). They are different sizes, Some of them look like funny pliers. He has one that looks like funny hedge cutters except the blades are real short, but the handles are long like hedge cutters. He says you'd have to be careful not to cut or pinch any of the penis.

slave_m and richard like this.
  15. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I find this hard to believe. But whatever. I think its just someones fap material to be honest :rolleyes:

GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
  16. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I would not recommend trying the epoxy idea. From what I can tell that is a single pin tumbler lock, the pins must be pushed by the key to their proper positions to allow thy cylinder to turn. Epoxy will NOT move the pins! All that will do is make the lock a real mess and you might never be able to get a key in again and if you do, the pins will more then likely be glued beyond the point they will move or allow the cylinder to turn.

You can use a wiz wheel, just make sure to do it under running cold water to prevent burning the shit out of yourself! It will be messy...lol

17. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    One more thing from BF is if you're going to use any motorized tool or metal cutting tool you should wear eye protection. He says pieces can fly off and hit you in the eye.

I have to wonder about all this, though. You said you'd been doing this a year and a half. Haven't you agreed on any safe words or anything? The way you put it, it seems like she's breaking the limits or not sticking to what you agreed on, which is why I showed it to BF in the first place. If you'd told us more, like there's a safeword and you haven't used it, you agreed she'll tell you your time in chastity but she gets to change it without notice or something like that, I wouldn't have shown it to BF, since you're doing this like you both agreed. You'd just be looking for a way to sneak out of chastity.

Do you have a safeword and you haven't used it? BF and I have a system of safewords that range from OK, but I'm wondering about this to absolute stop. If he's locked up and says the absolute stop safeword, the cage comes off.

Did you agree absolutely it comes off every other Sunday no matter what and she just decided not to take it off or did you agree that she didn't have to take it off then unless she decided to, or she decided you earned it, or she decided you were a bad boy and didn't deserve to get it off?

So please be more specific. Is she breaking what you agreed on or is she within what you agreed on? The way you put it seems to be she's breaking what you agreed on.

richard likes this.
  18. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    the torx keys are easy to buy. I've seen them at my local harware store and they sell them online but there are many different sizes.

19. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    Jemima, what would @Mistress B reply if you asked her.......hmmm I wonder :)

20. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Any engineer worth his salt could be out of that in seconds!!!

21. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @sillymaid I would certainly listen and try to find out what troubled her.

Caged Wolf and sillymaid like this.
  22. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello Helium.

Please allow me to add that in thinking about this and reading the many responses, the fact that you willingly allowed your genitalia to be mutilated (and piercing IS a controlled form of mutiliation) to engender a more serious approach to chastity alludes to your willingness to take this beyond "play" so to speak. The thought of piercing my genitalia for ANY reason both scares the crap out of me and arouses me at the same time. I would never do it on my own, but if my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder told me to do it I would...God, what would my urologist say?!?! I think she already has a raised eyebrow regarding my hairless groin! SHE would probably kick my ass! Anyway, I think you gave tacit approval for what is happening with you without saying anything just by accepting a piercing...and you have been locked like what, only 50 days? As others are saying, if this is real, go with the flow. If it continues to go where your conscious AND subconscious dont like (personally I feel pressure in my tiny little HTV2S just thinking about being pierced into a device) tell her you mean business and want out and if she does not comply you will be cutting it off and ending your relationship with her...and do yourself a favor then...let the piercing grow closed and learn a difficult lesson. Just my added 2 cents for what it is worth. Personally, I still say you are a lucky guy. ;)

allaboutHer

23. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    PS. We all make mistakes and errors in judgement.

24. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    First off, he mentioned it had the security screw, not the lock. So the epoxy trick might work if he's careful and maybe sprays a little wd-40 in there to loosen the screw further.

Next...I'm not so sure he's being extended completely against his will, like the site motto says, 'be careful what you wish for'. You've hit the chastity part of chastity, which is past the fun fantasy part and now you're genuinely at her mercy. Maybe you need to step back and discuss, but keep in mind that you're also getting what you asked for, so to that end, suck it up and focus on her.

Also, if you try cutting it off, you're certainly not going to be able to hide that, so you'll have some explaining to do. If you can't have an honest conversation about a possible furlough, I can't imagine you're going to have a good time explaining why you hack sawed off your expensive device. If you DO try it, make sure you buy some needle files to smooth the edges occasionally because that metal's going to be razor sharp. Not the best place to have a little oopsie.

Finally...be thankful, Lori used to provide break off screws if you agreed to buy the device without a key. That was when she still had the dome lock option instead of the security screw.

25. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I don't think so. It's her stated policy not to issue spares in this situation.

Guy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice