3 Years - what a ride:-)

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lady De, Apr 25, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    Well, in fact is has not been all the much riding:)

I have Mondays off and I was thinking of the upcoming trip to Spain. What to wear, what to demand of my husband BlueEyes/Admin. and then I suddenly realized that we in fact this very week have passed the 3 year mark of this lifestyle. Three Years and we still both so very excited about it:)

First year was both very experimental, frightening some times, and also rather demanding from time to time, until I slowly developed my own style, which best is described with the words "minimum effort", "minimums tools and gadgets" and "maximum mind-control". That cocktail has been refined ever since and must truly say that I cant't see what will stop us from continue this for many years to come....

Last two years without any release for him, and he is so balanced now in his destiny:) The numbness has fine-tuned my strategy and besides the obvious frustration I can see in his eyes when I make him perform, still not been able to feel anything, I also sense a very very proud husband, who gets a boost from knowing that he has given it all up of for me.

Truth is I would not keep him like this if it was not that I knew for a fact that this is truly what he wants.
    Oh, countless times he has told me that he never saw this coming, that he used to be a victim of the wellknown male fantasy; that the lifestyle would lead to so much more sex and action for him.

I must admit that I am the one who has got the benefits, sexually as with dozen of other areas.
    Perhaps I am not paying back as I should but it is hard to give when You are being served and pampered all the time;-)
    He is an oral expert and I can say that he is up there with Anne. God I have turned naughty!
    Intercouse is on the other hand in decline, but I guess that is what I have read from other ladies too. When oral is THAT GOOD, who needs more? Well, I can still enjoy to ride it from time to time.... He is well-equipped, so it would be a shame not to take use of it;-)
    He is afterall still my MAN;-)

Anne is still a part of us - after 3 years - a major achievement too, I think.
    I hope I will never have to write that it all cracked and broke! But frankly I don't see it coming to us.
    At the same time I do not see this develop that much further. We are in a nice place.
    No need and no desire to move any further, really..... Plenty of room for pleasent intriguing explorations and endless serving and pampering within this framework I think.-)

Now, Off to the shops....:)

Lady De

2. IM HER B1TCH

IM HER B1TCH Member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Very nice post. I can only hope that my mistress will fill the same in years to come.

Lady De likes this.
  3. Guest 5345

Guest 5345 New member

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Congrats on your three years. Wishing you both many years to cum :)

Lady De likes this.
  4. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Congratulations!

Lady De likes this.
  5. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    He knows what I like - even in Spain:) Always weather for a GT......
    IMG_8027.JPG

chastesoon and slave_m like this.
  6. sissyEliza85

sissyEliza85 Chastity addict

Local Time:
    I only hope I can meet a woman like you to keep me chaste and controlled, he's a lucky man!

7. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    Sounds a lot like us! We are approaching the year and a half mark. I cannot imagine not having a locked husband and being pampered the way that I am.

slave_m and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  8. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I have enjoyed reading about your experiences with chastity very much. I think what I like most about your situation is that it's not a game to you, you are seriously insistent upon keeping your husband chaste even when he genuinely objects to it. Kudos!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice