The reality of ruined orgasm (one of many I am sure)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cogman, Mar 25, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    Its been a great 2 weeks locked up by my mistress...after one week she used emla cream on the cock and fucked me till I went soft (because I could not feel anything) then had me sit between her legs and try and stay hard while she masturbated with her vibe, when she came she had me eat her. I felt elated afterwards..loved the tease and denial…actually felt relief even though I was totally denied…Fast forward a few days and Mistress teased me via reverse milking and used a rather interesting shaped Prostate massager which was really intense but she put it in the other way so it would NOT milk me,.....again…felt relief, loved the tease and denial…and attention…

fast forward to the 14 day mark....we decided we should play as one her family members is coming to stay with her which means i will be locked for about 10 days straight with no play at all. Mistress told me she had decided I would probably have an orgasm so she did not feel any pressure...and she also said she did not feel like sex soooo...

She had me lay on my back and make myself hard and edge for about 20 minutes then told me she had decided I would cum...

Silly me Asked if she would take me over the edge with her hand...(she had been laying there supervising)....it seemed like a reasonable request at the time but mistress sighed like I was asking too much, I said...don't worry then I will do it...so she slapped me and told me she was joking and started on my cock...

As I reached the edge she took her hand away...and ruined my orgasm absolutely perfectly...I pumped a load of it on my chest and what happened to end up on her hand was wiped on my face.

Normally I would have felt happy about this scene but for some reason I just felt bummed ...I know I should be appreciative...but I lay there thinking of all the scenarios I have read here...and how horny they make me and yet the reality of it left me feeling bummed off.....that said its not the first ruined orgasm I have had..I don’t normally feel this way,....I am still struggling the next day with why this was different.....Anyway the keys are gone for 10 days....time enough for attitude adjustment i guess....

We did talk about it which can be tetchy as Mistress can get pretty angry if she feels I am being unappreciative of the attention I did get…But we navigated that OK…we ended up agreeing I probably should not have cum at all.

I cant help how I feel though…which is why this is called the reality of the ruined orgasm

It’s a classic case of mentally toping from the bottom I guess…I did not get what I expected and now I am having tiss fit…

Thankfully I am in control…but it can be tough sometimes.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    I would have been super happy to have that experience! My Wife is just beginning to talk about perhaps having a go at ruining my orgasms and that has taken her four months to get to that point. She has started enjoying rubbing my bottom but certainly hasn't gone as far as inserting anything or massaging my prostate.

3. Redhead's Hubby

Redhead's Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    Cogman I know how you feel. I'm experiencing the same thing right now. Mistress and I were playing the other night and she decided I needed a ruined orgasm after almost 2 months since any type of orgasm. I felt really bummed and depressed right afterwards and even days later still trying to snap out of this funk. I'm thinking I'll be back to my old self in a few more days I'm hoping. The more she T&Ds me the better I feel though.

cogman likes this.
  4. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    So you got ruined............lucky stiff!

Next time read the fine print - it's not about your pleasure! :)

5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    I agree with Stevepie, its not all about you, its about her controlling your orgasms....and that she seems to be doing very well.

rhodry04 likes this.
  6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    My Wife/Mistress seems to be determined that I be completely "Docile" (Her term) most all of the time, so I get frequent prostate milkings to keep my tank on empty. No orgasms/ejaculation is ever involved; I just can feel the seminal fluid moving through my ducts, but never the pleasure of an orgasm. It's a really rare occasion when I am permitted an O, but I have come to look forward to being milked.... its just so humiliating to be controlled in that way.

7. jameslarkin

jameslarkin Active member

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    I love having my orgasms ruined. It's actually what I secretly hope for every time I'm unlocked. This week I had 3 ruined orgasms and felt great after each one. Eagerly cleaned up and was at peace. I then had a proper one and instantly I felt detached and numb. My key holder noticed it too, she thought she was being nice to me, I had to remind her that when I cum like that I slip back into the old me and lose focus.

thefunone74 likes this.
  8. Redhead's Hubby

Redhead's Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    @Steviepie ...oh the fine print, I must have missed that part ;)

9. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Is a ruined orgasm an orgasm or just ruined?

Breathe likes this.
  10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    For me a ruined orgasm is really an ejaculation without the euphoria, ie you feel it begin but you don't get to go through the orgasm....the mental release the subsequent feel good chemicals don't really happen....u just see the gobs of cum come out while the initial ramp up to a full orgasm dissipates

I still dont really know why this one bummed me, normally I am up for them..... Maybe if mistress stuffed my nose in her cunt after i was locked back up...that would have definitely helped....but she was not in the mood....and one does have to accept this.....plus Mistress is very time poor and she really did make time for me that afternoon, I am quite ashamed of myself really, but i am glad we talked about it and we are all good...

Milking is on our to do list. :)...

11. NaughtiNatali

NaughtiNatali Member

Self-Employed
    Washington, DC/London UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I actually think it's very natural to feel like that after a ruined orgasm. I would think after years of conditioning that you have gotten use to feeling a certain (different) way after orgasming and when it's ruined that feeling is totally different. I like that my boy feels disappointed after ruined orgasms, that's half the fun for me. I suggest writing a journal entry about it instead of complaining next time. See if that helps!

12. DGently

DGently Member

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    My last ruined orgasm, not very long ago, was interesting. I had some of the usual pleasurable "ramp-up", for sure, but the actual ejaculation was barely felt. She used a very strong vibrator, directly on my cage, and after a little teasing, she just went "brute force" on me and it took me to the edge so damn fast, I barely was ready and it ended all so fast as well. If that was edging... it was like someone visiting the Grand Canyon, when they're afraid of heights... they could see the edge, and it was crazy close for them... but man, it was so not close in reality. With only a few drops coming out before the whole experience ended... abruptly... I was left, this time, with a huge feeling of, well, it's hard to say other than "Dammit... keep going!!!!". Other times it's been still a little fulfilling, and at least there'd be a meal of my own cum, and maybe a sniff of her wet pussy from time to time, when it ended and I went back into the cage, but maybe this time because I was locked at the time, it was quicker to come on and so much more of a mind-f**k and I only got to taste a few drops... I can literally feel the rest of the cum sitting in there, going "WTF?". lol . I'm still sitting here wishing for the feeling again... even the tiny, small drops of cum coming out felt better than this, aftermath of "dammit". :( I hope she doesn't do that again... Actually, I hope she does do that again. Sigh.

13. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Posting here was kind of my journal, after thinking about it for a week ... quite simply it comes down to the fact that I know mistress made time for me that afternoon, thought was doing me a favour, and when I asked her to finish me off, it seemed to turn into a chore....as we ended up agreeing it probably would have been better if I was still completely orgasm free today....if she were "into it" and decided to ruin it, thats what makes it work..but Mistress was conscious of how long it had been and how long it "would be" despite my assurances to her that I was happy to wait the extra time...its no ones fault really circumstances like that ARE real life in a imperfect world :)...nor is D/S always perfect...

DGently likes this.
  14. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    Ruined orgasms are exciting for me. But that is because I want to be dissatisfied. I find them uncomfortable, dissatisfying, and disappointing. Uncomfortable because I desperately want stimulation just at that point and can do nothing about it. Dissatisfying because I didn't get stimulation to make the climax feel fully satisfying, and disappointing because I find I do loose some of the edge of excitement with out the satisfaction of full climax. So the idea is exciting but only because it is demonstration of M's ability to do something to me that I don't want at the time.

I do find that some sessions end with a sense of let down. I attribute that to my own anticipation of a certain experience and the actual session not quite measuring up to that. Regardless, I'm always very appreciative. There is no way that M can predict exactly what I want or will respond.

t

kellysbitch likes this.
  15. Sam wood

Sam wood Active member

My business
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Ruined orgasms are perfect for controlling the submissive. I myself find as much as I really want a full orgasm I do enjoy being kept on that horny summit. Queen doesn't like my 'cocky cum down'. The most frustrating one is when she just knocks the top off so to speak and a little bit of semen comes out. I remain horny as hell.

Breathe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice