Complicated start

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jasmic68, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    I am lying on a bed in my sons house, next to my Wife who is working on her computer. I am wearing a pair of black leggings and the dress she bought me yesterday that I thought was too big. She really likes it but agrees a size down would be better. The fact that she likes it gives me the confidence to wear it. It smells new and feels really nice.

This is totally part of the chastity mind game. I did not ask to be made to wear a dress but I did ask my wife to take control. If I read back through my posts I would find one in which I predicted that I could not predict the direction this FLR would go in. I was 100% correct on that one.

The mind game aspect has had a profound impact on me. Where before I rarely got erections during the day and was noticing that they were stopping happening at night, now I have lost count how many I had last night. I know I fully woke up four times, and I know I half slept through several more. I know it is 07:28 and I am currently having my third since waking up with the alarm an hour ago.

Another impact is I really want this even more. I cannot explain how this idea settled with me so fast, maybe I was primed for it by unrealized desires, but I would happily wear these clothes much more. I won't be able to get away with skirts or dresses at work when I return next year but I will try to always wear something feminine when I have a big enough wardrobe.

KatyTwilight likes this.
  2. Malagacouple

Malagacouple Active member

Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    Work can be an issue, but you can do a lot with colour, cut and style. Some men's clothes can give a subtle impression, as can some accessories

Jasmic68 likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I need help finding those sorts of clothes. I am a typical male when it comes to buying clothes. It is interesting that Women have so much more choice than men do, our clothes are way more simple and limited.

4. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    I've just googled men's feminine fashion, in and among the dross there are some workable ideas to make changes. A new wardrobe takes time and money to build up, I am only a bit of the way there, but gradually moving in the direction with things like bags, bracelets, clothes cut and colour etc. That started way before Bren put me in my cage, so must have been a subliminal start to where we are now. D

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Here goes then, the return trip to Germany. A quick dash to York for last minute Christmas shopping, then to Hull to get the ferry to Rotterdam. From there a four hour drive to our home in Germany. My Wife has to go to work while I unpack our car and dash to the supermarket for anything missing as we don't expect any German shops open for at least four days.

Not much chance of any fun and games over that period but who knows!

My wife has decided that my forfeit for a bet I lost is I am not going to be allowed to talk about chastity, cross dressing or any other matters sexual for one Saturday, effectively meaning I will have a two week period I have to keep quiet. If you know anything about me know this is a really hard thing to do!

Back to posting in 24 hours or so.

6. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    I hope your trip home is uneventful and enjoyable. Wishing you luck during your 2 week "silence" period. Hugs! :) Remember, as far as work goes, there is always "underdressing." So long as you aren't showing too many "interesting" lines under your male drab, you can cater to your growing feminine side in your undergarment choices. Rock on "gurl-friend!"

Jasmic68 likes this.
  7. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    Safe trip. This is probably too late, but a ferry can a good place to try new things out. You'll never see anyone on it ever again!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you @Colleen1986 - we tried to find some nice underwear in York but the mad Christmas shoppers made it impossible. I think it is the first time I have encouraged my Wife to go out shopping for underwear in our entire relationship. It did get confusing talking about the styles we liked, did we mean for me, for her, for both of us!!?

As far as being brave and trying new things I would if my 18 year old son wasn't on the ferry with us! My Wife isn't ready to see me dressed in women's clothes yet. Maybe next time @Malagacouple

I'm being ushered out of the door...

9. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    Oops, sorry, didn't realise it was more than the two of you. It would have been wrong on so many levels!

10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That should have read My Wife isn't ready for my son to see me dressed in Women's clothing. My Wife has already seen and approves.

And I'm home! That was a bumpy crossing, the dog got stressed, I was awake from 4am, the house is an absolute disaster zone and my Wife has had to go to work for a few hours. Festivities are on hold until she is back and the house is sorted. Extra curricular activities probably won't happen until my Wife is fully relaxed, so probably the day after Boxing Day!

Hopefully she will remember to let me out of my HTv2, I was locked up in it for the whole trip to England, five days, and things are decidedly whiffy. I'm not too worried as every minute I'm in it adds to the longest stretch I have been locked up in it. I cannot wait until I can get a new device though, we are discussing starting to lock me up for a minimum of two week stretches when I get a comfortable metal device.

On a personal level I am really feeling the affects of an 11 day period of abstinence, especially given all of the developments that took place in that time. I wonder if my Wife was being serious when she said it would be six weeks until I orgasm again...

11. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Jasmic68 Glad you made it home safe and sound. Merry X-mas!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  12. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Luckily my silence period doesn't mean I am not allowed to write my journals. That would be absolute torture!

I thought about what my Wife said about the silent period a lot last night after I woke up. She had initially said I would have to not be allowed to discuss the FLR and chastity etc for two Saturday's but lowered that to one when she realized two Saturday's would effectively be three weeks. In a separate conversation she mentioned she was unsure whether she was being too harsh or too lenient with some of her decisions as this is so new to her as well.

I wish she would join the Mansion, that sort of question would be much better asked of other Mistresses than me.

Anyway, I thought that I have actually been really bad recently, discussing the cross dressing development almost daily. She has been very understanding, she realizes how big a deal this is to me. But that is no excuse, rules are rules and I broke them. I told her at breakfast on the ferry that I thought her initial term, of two Saturday's, was actually fair. My Wife has shown time and again that when given the space to think and make her own mind up she comes up with things that surprise me, so three weeks should reap benefits to me as well. As difficult as not talking will be I will gain from the experience, so it is in my own best interests to follow her direction on this. I think it is not a coincidence that she chose it as my punishment in the first place.

She has decided that we will have an in depth conversation on Saturday, discussing where we are, what we want and so on. From then on I can discuss what happens here, just not directly to her.

KatyTwilight likes this.
  13. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    It was such a relief to drive from the Autobahn to our home. I am so much more relaxed now.

14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    A Happy Christmas morning to everyone who stumbles across this post any time soon :)

My first Christmas present to my wife is a few hours lie in while I get up with our five month old puppy. He is currently swimming sideways along our carpet chasing a plastic plant pot. My wife was exhausted when she finally went to bed last night so we decided that even though it was Christmas Eve I should still sleep in my own room so she could sleep in. And yes, I really do mean We decided. This fledgling FLR still allows that sort of discussion.

My Wife did allow me to give her a back massage which developed (inevitably) into me pleasuring her anally with my tongue. I love doing that to her so much and last night I got closer than ever to getting her to orgasm that way. I can never quite get her past the tipping point though, so it always ends up with her turning over so I can finish her off with cunnilingus.

Her first Christmas present to me was a night out of my Holy Trainer. Due to our trip back to England I had been in it for five and a half days and although I was fine with it She thought I deserved a rest. When I took it off it was exceedingly smelly and my penis was covered in some kind of gunky build up. I cannot wait until I get a good metal device that allows easy access for cleaning. My Wife is keen to have me locked up for an extended period to see how I cope and that isn't going to happen in the HTv2.

We had an interesting chat last night before our shower. I joked that when we Skyped some friends I would put my dress on. The problem was my Wife thought that I was being serious! She got quite upset with me and explained that the Chastity and cross dressing was something that we did in private, it was for us and not to be shared. I told her that I was just joking and I would never tell anyone about our lifestyle without her permission. In fact I wouldn't unless she told me I had to, it really isn't my place to do so.

She also explained that at the moment the cross dressing is only to happen in the house. This might change in the future but for now it is our thing, not to be made public. To be honest I am happy with this, not because I would be embarrassed but because that gives me time to lose the 10 kg or so I need to start getting rid of my man gut.

So as I said, Happy Christmas to everyone. If you don't celebrate Christmas then I hope you make the most of this day in whatever way you can. I am going to relax, take the dog out for a walk, have a huge full English breakfast, open some presents, cook dinner and have some beers.

All the best to everyone, your comments, likes and ideas have made a huge difference to me.

Qveik and spider203 like this.
  15. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    Happy Christmas! Our day is a bit different, although it has already involved the dog walking bit.

Last night I teased Del, I didn't, and still haven't unlocked him. We have friends for lunch, so I couldn't possibly find the couple of seconds needed to get the key. When they finally leave I might do, but probably not.

This is our first chaste Christmas, so, and I will find out later whether my hunch is correct, I think the best present I can give is to keep the cage well and truly locked.

Bren

sub pad and Jasmic68 like this.
  16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    My Wife just locked me up again. She did offer to let me stay unlocked as I was having difficulties getting my testicles through the ring of my HTv2. I prefer being locked though, it makes me feel more grounded. I'm not interested in masturbating anymore (how did that happen!?) and I don't try to orgasm without permission, I just feel happier when my Wife is actually in charge of the key to my device.

I would have happily stayed locked up today Bren, but my Wife thought my penis looked a bit sore when it was released for cleaning yesterday. She decided that 24 hours release would fix that issue and it did.

Tomorrow we are planning on discussing rules and working out where we want to go next. Life has been very much in the way for a good few weeks and although in some respects our relationship has jumped forwards considerably, in others it hasn't changed much at all. I am hoping my Wife will also remember about her plan to remove all of my leg hairs.

And then three weeks of no talking about anything to do with sex, chastity, cross dressing or anything.

17. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    The holidays can be hectic, but it sounds like you weathered the storm well. I too feel more "grounded" when locked up. Here's hoping we both get what we deserve in 2016. Hugs.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    As promised my Wife and I had a discussion about chastity this morning and it was a really good conversation. She is happy with what we are doing and wants to continue and definitely sees this as the way we will be from now on. She sees the use of chastity as something that has to be fun if we are going to continue with it so I have to really learn to not be so intense. I told her that while I see this as something that should be fun it is something that I am taking seriously.

My main concern is she would get fed up with me going on about things and stop finding this fun. I asked her to not let that happen, to let me know I was being a pain a long time before she gave up. Neither of us are close to being fed up with me doing this

Later on she is going to remove all the hair from my legs. That will be a remarkable experience, something I have never done before. I wonder if she realizes that it makes me feel more controlled, more submissive to her.

As far as the next few weeks go I can really see the positive affect of me not talking about the FLR or chastity exploration. She agreed that the times I have let her think things through and make her own mind up are the times that the most progress has happened. We didn't really talk about where we want this to go next but I did ask her to carry on reading Georgia Ivey Green books. As I am going to spend the majority of 2016 locked up I am happy to remain silent for two Saturday's well, resigned, rather than happy. I'm not known for my lack of conversation!

sub pad and KatyTwilight like this.
  19. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    It is a GREAT experience. I love the feel of freshly shaven legs, especially when pulling on a pair of hose or stockings. Savor the moment. Hugs.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I don't have any hose yet. We went to a shop a few days ago to look for some underwear but Christmas shoppers meant we didn't have time to buy any. I have a feeling this will happen soon. My Wife realized that it was the first time in our entire relationship that I ever suggested we go underwear shopping! When we discussed things this morning she said she had had a lot of fun buying me clothes and I just love the fact she was able to admit that.

21. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Awesome! Happy shopping, and Happy Boxing Day, too.

22. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Colleen1986 You were so right. My Wife has removed all the hair from my right leg and I am so turned on right now. I was stood in front of her, nude apart from my Holy Trainer while she applied Veet to my leg. She did the front first, then I showered, then she did the back. She is going to do the other leg tomorrow.

I love how it looks and feels. I love that she did it. I love that she likes it.

I feel really charged, she stroked my leg while we laid on the bed afterwards. Then she put some of the new fragrance she bought me for Christmas, some Hugo Boss Bottled Edit, on my chest, and that turned me on even more. The absolute zenith of the experience though was when she put her face on my chest, breathing in the scent. The feeling of her lips gently touching me and her long hair drifting over my chest was almost too much to bear.

I am so happy right now.

If this is what I am going to experience in 2016 it is going to be an extraordinary year.

23. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    congrat's Jasmic, have to admit i am more than a little jealous......

24. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I'm going to be honest with you @Caged Wolf. Having read your story I have a feeling for what you are going through. There are parts of that story that I would not want to experience, but the truth of it is also that some of your experiences leave me a little jealous too.

My Wife sees what we are doing as something that is fun, an addition to the way we live but not a replacement. Many of the people I read about here are experiencing something similar. You, on the other hand, are really living this, all in. I wish I could get my Wife to move more towards something similar, but I am also terrified by the implications.

I have said before how much of an inspiration your story is and I still feel that way.

Caged Wolf likes this.
  25. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    What an awesome evening. My Wife had a shower and let me get in as well to clean her back. After I had given her a good wash paying special attention to her bottom she washed me. She started with my chest which got me turned on and then something incredible happened. She reached down and cleaned the base of my straining penis, the area just outside my Holy Trainer.

My Wife has not touched any part of my Penis since September. (Just in case anyone reading does not know she was very upset when I had finished modifying my glans. She had given me permission but had not realized the impact it would have on her.) The enormity of this act did not escape me, my breath was taken away by what she did.

After the shower we went into her bedroom where she let me blindfold myself and then give her a massage. It was exquisite being able to feel her, smell her and the taste her. Her orgasm was amazing, she is so quiet when she cums, but her entire body spasms, I can never get enough of them.

And the reason for my reward? I sat with her while she watched one of the Twilight Movies! She knows how much I dislike them and therefore really appreciated my company.

Nesbo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice