Small Cock.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jay., Oct 23, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    I'm somewhat confused.

So many here write about their small Cock and how useless it is; how their Wives demand it should be locked away.
    I don't get it?
    When did she become aware it was small? Why did she marry you? Wasn't she aware? Are you aware that you can be dominated by an equal? That being dominated doesn't mean you have to be inferior. You're required to submit, not sell out.

At times I'm dominated by my equal, I love it, and we reverse it. During those times we've never said anything demeaning. Respect is a two way street.

Jay.

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    If you don't get it, you don't get it. I could suggest that maybe some women don't find out until after they're married? Or they don't mind it being small at first, but over time wish for more? Or learn that domination over a small cock is better than just a small cock by itself?

Can you imagine a woman who hides a small bust behind padded bras for years? Then she gets married and feels embarrassed about her small bust, thinking her husband won't like it? Maybe he says it doesn't matter, but she thinks she sees him eyes big-busted women in the street. It's kinda like that.

My wife always seemed to be satisfied with my penis; what could she do about it anyway? But now we don't have sex anymore and my Domme hates the size of my small, useless cock. If you don't get that, you won't get that.

Trey Jones and jemima like this.
  3. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Well said Billus. I also believe that some just enjoy small penis humiliation, even if they are of average size.

4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I'm not into small cock humiliation but I have used my cock for PIV sex after using a strap on that was larger than me.
    It was a very humbling and heady experience. I wasn't in for long before I was withdrawn, cleaned up and re-caged.

5. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    My wife always knew I'm small, because she's had sex with well over a thousand men. She told me right after the first time we fucked that she liked bigger cocks than mine. But, she married me anyway, and she's the only one who knows why she did. She's never been faithful, ever, and now that we're separated, she's having more fun than ever since I'm out of the way.

My keyholder, MDsh, knows I'm small and knows I can't satisfy a woman because of it. She's not allowing me to cum or even get an erection, since that's for real men who can satisfy a woman. I agree with her, and enjoy the training she's been giving me. I'm extremely thankful for her knowledge and help to make me a better little boy.

6. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    I think you are trying to hard to "understand" ... I personally don't believe actual size is in play her, meaning I'm above average size, but there is bigger then me ... so if penis humiliation was part of our relationship sexual dynamic, then even though I'm above average she could still say "you are too small lock it up", "I want bigger".

So it is part of their sexual play and the dynamic they enjoy ... and yes maybe he really is small, but as you already stated she "was OK with it"

7. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    @Jay. I dont get what you dont get, though I'd agree that you're confused. ;) :)

What has selling out got to do with wanting to be diminished sexually? Or humiliated? Or endured the head-fusk of being told one is sexually inadequate?

We are taught by society that men are manly, we grow up wanting to be big boys, to grow into big men, and to have big cocks. Sometimes it's nice to turn that on it's head - to free oneself from those models of being a man. One way to do that is to emasculate oneself, or even to have it forced upon oneself, to be humiliated, to enjoy those things is in some ways an act of liberation.

I can do all those things without in any way selling out to anyone, least of all myself. In fact it takes huge bravery to admit that you even like that stuff, to manage to build it into a relationship takes even more bravery. Bravery and skill. If anything - that's buying in to being me.

So - what do you feel is selling out? I'm equal in decision making outside the bedroom, we co-operate on all manner of things as equals, but in bed she's always taken control, that's just our dynamic. Where is the bit where I sold out?

Trey Jones and Billus like this.
  8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    #8 Mistress B, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    Males are obsessed with the size of their penises. This may help those not blessed with the 8 to 12 inches.

The most exquisite orgasms I have had, have been with a 3" tongue.

9. the former Mr. Bader

Denver
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    I'm pretty average size-wise, but I admit I enjoy the humiliation of being teased for the size of my cock. My wife doesn't always get into it but she definitely goes along with it when she has me stuff myself in a smaller cage, especially when it doesn't take me long to get "her little dick" into the cage.

I'm not as self-deprecating as some, but I totally get the security that come with acceptance if a smaller package. Rather than wish it were bigger, try to convince yourself it's ample when you believe your partner would enjoy something bigger, compensating with machismo, etc. it can be a relief to simply make small penis humiliation part of the game.

I find that my size varies greatly depending on how much sleep I've had, whether I've had caffeine and/or my Adderall prescription, how much time I've spent locked up, the current temperature, and even our activities. My wife loves kicking/kneeing/squeezing/slapping my balls, and it always gets me aroused to the point where it's tough to get a cage back on after a ballbusting session. But tonight I was let out of my cage to use the epilator, which I was surprised to find caused some "shrinkage". So much so, in fact, that she kicked me a few times before having me suit back up, and even after the busting it was easy to put our smallest cage back on. This prompted her to make a playful jab about her poor swollen balls and tiny cock. I find those jabs to be arousing, and the cage became snug immediately following her comment. After many years of chastity and femdom play, I'm still always shocked that my penis can measure 6" erect (or more if she makes me pump or plays with it enough) and be small enough to comfortably fit in a 2" cage when soft.

The point is, for us, the size teasing is just another part of the game. She not a size queen and while I fantasize about her experiencing a larger cock than mine, I'm quite sure it's rarely if ever been of interest to her. It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if she did want to try that. I'd love to see my small cage side-by-side with the large cock of a man who plans to "properly fuck" my wife. To me it's a hot fantasy we explore in small increments (no pun intended) here and there. I'm not insecure about the size of my junk, and she's not genuinely disrespectful when she teases me about it. She just knows my world's rocked when my locked cock's mocked

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice