How "conditioned" are you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by harddenial, Feb 8, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    So my question is, how much has chastity conditioned your body's responses? I realised today that for me, the answer is significantly. I get to cum fairly rarely, about four or five times a year. After the last couple of times my wife and I have had sex and she has orgasmed while I'm still locked up, my penis suddenly goes limp in the cage, as if I've come. Today my wife noticed not only that, but also my skin had flushed like hers following orgasm. She was actually quite amazed by it. It seems that my brain has told my body I've orgasmed too.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    interesting. I guess if all you have to go on is her orgasms and you enjoy them also, i guess I can see that happening. I have heard of things more weird than that lol.

jtpii likes this.
  3. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    It is all about her pleasure for me when she is satisfied I am also.

jtpii likes this.
  4. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    After almost 3 years in 24x7 lockup, in totality
    I mean not only physically but also mentally

Rachael_ and jtpii like this.
  5. jtpii

jtpii Member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    I notice i don't ache constantly but as soon as I'm mentally turned on (photos, stories, chat or phone calls) they quickly start the aching.

Sunny likes this.
  6. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    That's what chastity is all bout
    You are not expected to "turn on" without your KH's permission
    Else, aching is the reward!

jtpii likes this.
  7. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
  8. jtpii

jtpii Member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Makes sense. still hate waking up with wet shorts from dreams

Sunny likes this.
  9. permanentslave

Local Time:
    Today is Mistress Sonia's 31st month ( 946 days ) anniversary of officially Owning Her slave, however, Mistress has kept Her cock property continuously locked for 1,058 days.

This has resulted in Mistress Sonia "conditioning" Her slave to instantly become aroused and ache by simply even having a thought of Mistress Sonia. Mistress Sonia is extremely pleased by this conditioning and how it keeps Her slave always suffering for Her.

Sunny and jtpii like this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Well i don't thinks i suffer, wel only when im paddled but i do do what im told to.

jtpii likes this.
  11. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    To update my earlier posting, I've realised my conditioning does not depend on my penis being only able to be a little hard when wearing the cage. The other day when my wife demanded my oral attention, she unusually removed the cage beforehand. Out of its cage, my penis enjoyed being fully erect for a change, but after she'd had several orgasms and cried "enough" it immediately went completely soft. My wife was quite amused, and said "I realise that we've come but if you want to be edged you'd better get hard again and quickly." Luckily I managed this but was soon locked up again thanks to application of some very cold water...

Neapolitan7th likes this.
  12. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    My conditioning has definately been towards the "hair trigger" pre mature ejaculation.

13. Lessthan4inches

Lessthan4inches Active member

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    I have been cuckolded in 2 marriages where both wives stopped having sex with me and saved themselves for their lovers. Now after 4 years on my own (but still serving 2 mistresses) I can only get hard and climax if I imagine either of my wives having sex with their lovers. I think it goes back to the times when I was allowed to masturbate when my wife returned home from a night out with her lover, while she described in great detail how she had just been filled up by her lover and how many times she came, how he fondled her breasts or sucked on her nipples etc.. nothing else seems to get me aroused nowadays. That is either wonderful or sad depending on your viewpoint.

Personally I think it is right that I should still devote my thoughts to my wives (my 2nd wife is still my mistress) and focus on their pleasure even if it is at the hands of someone else. It sort of makes it ok for me to climax then.

14. Neapolitan7th

Neapolitan7th Member

Local Time:
    hm...if going by everyone else as a measure, I'd say 'somewhat' conditioned. Sunny said it sort of tongue in cheek, but after a while aching definitely becomes its own reward! I absolutely love dripping precum after I've gotten good and frustrated.

I can relate to Lessthan4inches experiences.

After being cuckolded by my ex regularly, I too can really only orgasm thinking about her and her lover, her teasing me about it, describing it, etc. we both appreciated my steadily decreasing stamina in the bedroom when unlocked, too. (we both encouraged that with her teasing me viciously and chastity, ofc).

I'm actually bigger than her lover, but this goes to show that size doesn't matter! He made love to her more aggressively, had more stamina, larger volume of semen, shorter refractory...yikes, good thing I'm locked! :)

...anyway, she was open about his lovemaking also being sort of 'one-tracked' and selfish, as flaws. that's why she got the best of both worlds ;)

but since we've broken up, I find myself still fantasizing about it (shamelessly, life is too short) and excited about being a chaste, sissy cuck in future relationships as well lol.

Lessthan4inches likes this.
  15. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    I've found that I seem more withdrawn if I have to go free. I'm more social as long as I'm caged.

16. Lessthan4inches

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    I find now that the fact my 2nd wife has been living with her lover for 4 years and yet we remain married to be the ultimate cuckold situation. This set up effectively makes a clear statement that I am to continue being controlled by my wife at a distance with minimal input from her. This makes me feel even more worthless and submissive. Before, when she and I lived together, I got some kickback from the arrangement in her including me in her nights out by stimulating my imagination when she returned home.

Now I get none of that and all of the anticipation and awareness has gone. However, it has been replaced by speculation on my part instead. This I find even more stimulating as I ponder that she could be having sex with him 'right now' as I write this or tonight and every night. I have no way of knowing and so I assume it to be frequent as she has a very high sex drive and maximum opportunity now.

He is substantially 'bigger' than me, nearly all men are, which she has reminded me many times and continues to do so. When she describes how full she feels when he is inside her it really helps me to feel more femme because it re-inforces my view that my very small penis demotes my masculinity which is how I want to feel and think.

Interesting in how it was not the size that mattered in your case, but the prowess of her lover. I can see how that would work equally as well for you. I don't think you will have much trouble finding a woman to cuckold you again. There are lots of women out there who want the best of both worlds believe me. I married my 2nd wife BECAUSE she had a history as a serial cheater and confessed to me that she struggled with fidelity....!!! :)

HollyC likes this.
  17. Neapolitan7th

Neapolitan7th Member

Local Time:
    Excellent, I hope that she's still your keyholder!

I'd actually prefer to be quite a bit smaller than I am - unfortunately I'll just have to settle for 'graduating' to increasingly smaller chastity cages, lol.

I hope you're right! I couldn't imagine a relationship in the future that didn't involve chastiy and cuckolding, to say the least. the details, she and I can work that out together :)

Lessthan4inches likes this.
  18. Lessthan4inches

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    Yes she is still one of my 2 keyholders. I think it is important to her that she has a key, just as it is that we remain married. Any future relationship you have will only work if you both start as you mean to go on. I think you just have to put your cards on the table right from day one. There is nothing worse than having a partner that refuses the idea, but you find out too late. I know, I had a 5 year relationship between my 2 marriages (co-habited) and could not be the true me for the entire time. A lovely woman and we achieved a lot together, but NOT a sexually satisfying 5 years for me. Good luck to you. X

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice