playing with a virtual keyholder

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by guest 2942, Jun 11, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    So my wife liked the idea of chastity and we have been playing with it since july of last year. But the last few months her enthusiasm for it has diminished. She seemed concerned that I wasnt locked up a few weeks ago when we last had sex but never said that I needed to be locked up and hasnt said anything about it since then. So I decided to try one of those online virtual keyholders and see how it works and feels. I used chastitylocked.com and set a minimum of 4 weeks and a maximum of 8 weeks. I havent told the wife yet. I'll wait and see what she says when she wants me unlocked lol. Just wondering if others have any experiences they would like to share on this concept.

kellysbitch likes this.
  2. guest 2942

Local Time:
    So i was playing around with the website which is my virtual keyholder last night. I had been drinking and was really horny. Denial turns me on like no other. Mistakes were made or not, depends on how you look at it lol. You have options to increase your time if your so inclined, being drunk and horny, i was so inclined and ended up with an email this morning saying my new maximum was 69 weeks :eek:. I thought to myself that its noones fault but my own, so I guess i'll just have to see if I can really do that much time. I've done 3 months before. But it was bugging me that you can end your session by paying only $20, thats way to low. So I increased that to $200 in hopes it will deter me from ending the session. I think I've dug myself into a pretty good hole so I'll stop visiting my session page for a while lol. Chastity is a slipper slope my friends ;)

Karens Boy and kellysbitch like this.
  3. guest 2942

Local Time:
    I told my wife about everything last night. She was surprisingly on board and very encouraging about it all. She didnt agree with my assessment of her being wishy washy on chastity but I didnt argue the point. She was actually turned on by the fact that its not up to her but yet she gets all of the benefits. And boy did she get the benefits last night lol. I'm so happy today :), and so lucky to have such an understanding and supportive wife :).

4. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    I recognize partially the reaction of your wife, she is relieved that it was not her decision to make. I've tried that myself years ago without the expected reaction of my wife, she was not in to it at all.
    Now after some years, I recently approached my wife again, but in a totally other way, presenting it like a play thing that was reallty important to me because I thought (and till think) it could help me to better understand her needs and that I hoped it could help us getting the most out of it for her.
    I have not put any pressure on her to keep the keys or something; I just explained I want to do this for her and that I would be ever so grateful when she would go along in my thinking. And that I would welcome any tips or 'requirements' (what a harsh word for a vanilla couple) to also make it acceptable for her. She had some practical things and I comply ever since with these, just to make her feel confortable, that there is no pressure on her whatsoever. And it seems to help!
    Because here I am: in my second chaste period (first one was 30 days) and now again since 8 days.

My fantasy of how it should be is totally different (expected much teasing etc.....), well it did not happen to me (yet?), but what I feel is happening to me is something better, we cuddle, flirt and laugh more. (yes: humour is so important!)

I'm steadily evolving in to a state of mind where I really put her interests above mine, not becoming the submissive for her, don't want her to be upset that she lost a man, no I want to make clear to her that she won a more attentive and less selfish man.

And so far that works, for both her and me, so I'm really glad with my new approach and the result so far.

I pamper my wife a lot more, told her that I feel falling in love again, and added that when she would feel I exaggerate towards her, she should tell me immediately. She just smiled so warm and told me with a wink in her eyes, that she would tell me immediately when that would be the case, if that would be the case. ;)

I do not know how best to explain, but I feel, that this is the way we (my wife and I) should go, that not orgasming (me) really helps me accomplish all this wonderful changes ...and that I should not make a big deal of me having orgasms only when she would desire it. I also never ask her, we just laugh about it when this becomes the subject of our talks.

She just should not feel any pressure whatsoever, and I believe so far, for us, it works fine like that,

Is it only wishful thinking of me :confused: or is she really slowly coming in to the chastity play and the benefits it has for her.

I certainly hope so, meanwhile I'm enjoying every day in our new play (I may feel and call it a journey, but to her I want it to feel like play without any pressure).

I take it one day at a time, and just try to improve a bit every day, trying not to overdo it either, have to slow myself (or my fantasy?) down regularly, but I'm glad so far I succeed at this.

Regarding your on-line key holder, that would not work for me, I would miss the relational connection with this "commercial" key holding service, but when it does the job for you, that is OK and I'm happy for you, after all that is the reason why these services exist, isn't' it.

Good luck with your wife and just focus on her, avoid any pressure on her, make a joke once in while about this chastity play and show her every day again that she merits some positive change. When she fully realizes it is from the chastity play, I believe you are good to go in this wonderful journey. (the last part I wrote because I hope to be in that case too sometime in the (near ?) future.

Succes! :)

harddenial likes this.
  5. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Onescotchaday, Thanks for the response. You wrote alot of very good information and advice. I think slowing the fantasy down and just enjoying each other is spot on like you said. As for putting any pressure on her thats no longer an issue now that i'm basically permanently chaste for a long time. My orgasms are off the table and no longer a concern for either of us. I can just focus on her needs. We were having fun painting together today while the kids were gone and talking about all of this today. She was saying some flirty things and sort of teasing me which rarely happens. I told her how much that stuff means to me. She said she could tell how happy I was. I am happy, so happy.

kellysbitch likes this.
  6. happilydenied

happilydenied Member

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Isn't it so strange that we as men have this desire (need) to submit and serve our wives.... and chastity helps us do that... I can not explain what it is, but the molment the device goes on I get into the mindset and love every minute of it, and when it is off I just lose the motivation.
    It is a strange thing. But I love to be locked and oddly enough, it seems as though we have a tough time convincing our wives to keep us this way. Females are odd.
    Lets be real guys, if we had a lover that wanted to serve us and wait on us hand an foot and satisfy our every sexual need and in return thats all we had to do was deny them an orgasm..... does that seem like something we would have a hard time doing?

guest 2942 likes this.
  7. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    I would certainly not have any problem with that at all ;) but maybe we then would have to be honest to ourselves: would we get in the same mind set and cherish our partner the same way when we were "free" to cum any time we wanted?
    I fear that I would fall back in the "distance" approach again like before I started to go locked...:spank:and really miss the connection with my wife.:(

Maybe a combination of both being locked, only unlocking each other when we both felt like doing so? I can imagine that in that case the times we "both" would feel like unlocking might be a lot less than when it would only be up to me, making it something special again :confused:

8. guest 2942

Local Time:
    No it doesnt seem that hard to keep someone locked and wanting but I do appreciate that my wife has a demanding job with long hours and we have three young children. So I keep my expectations with her somewhat realistic. She typically only has an hour in the evening where we can chat about our day. Masturbation control is the main reason she even likes chastity. So as long as thats not happening I think she feels job accomplished for the most part. LIke I said before I'm trying to stay grounded and just stay focused on her and see how this develops. No need to rush things.

9. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Exactly, that is the way I feel too: no need to rush things.
    By the way: my remark above about being both locked up, was just a theoretical possibility.
    I don't think it would work for me though, I enjoy her orgasms maybe even more that she does ? :p doing my best to make her understand that :D

guest 2942 likes this.
  10. Miss_Red_Dragon

Miss_Red_Dragon A girl can never have too many padlocks!

North East of England
    Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    If only that was all we had to do....sheesh

11. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    @Miss_Red_Dragon I believe that's maybe typically male, we tend to underestimate our princess's role and overestimate our own role. I'm gradually becoming aware of that .. allow me the time, no need to rush anything. ;)

12. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Im sure every chastity relationship is different and requirements vary. But I do know for a fact that my wife spends more time doing her nails in a given week then she does teasing me or anything related to my chastity lol.

13. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    But when she does then tease you, doesn't it feel wonderful? It does for me, and I've broadened the meaning of teasing: when she only looks at me with a wicked smile or just briefly touches my cage when we cuddle (with her leg or hand or..) I feel in heaven. Yeah I really love that woman of mine :)

14. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    By the way, ever proposed to do her nails for her? can be quite hot you know! :p

15. guest 2942

Local Time:
    She is slowly catching on with the teasing. I know, it doesnt take much to get us going. As for doing her nails, I guess I never thought of it.

16. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    THIS! A million times over.

As a Lifestyle Mistress I can't tell you how much of my day my mind is occupied with everyday things and then add to it plans to tease and control my slaves, either by text, in person, online... just to keep them on their toes and keen. And then of course there is the plan and delegation list of my slave here... I swear people thing we sit on our arse doing sweet FA!

As a Professional Dominatrix I hate it when people say "£125 for an hour... you're raking it in". Remember, I pay for a dungeon, keep it clean, clothe myself, buy equipment. I turn up at least an hour before to prepare, and that doesn't account for the time I spend talking to my client, getting to know his fantasy and planning what I will be doing. Or the hour or so afterwards it takes to clean everything thoroughly, get showered and changed and travel home.

We work really damned hard. The least you could do is offer to paint her nails! :spank:

17. happilydenied

happilydenied Member

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I knew I would stir the pot with that comment.

I will say that you should be painting her nails for her.
    And if she makes you do it while wearing her panties, than it would qualify as t & d

18. guest 2942

Local Time:
    painting her nails for her would not be something she would want me to do or panties. She likes me being the man of the house. In fact when we started this that was one of her concerns. She didnt want me to be any different then I have been. We work everything out in our house pretty much as team, though I do spend more time supervising kids and running them places but thats mostly out of convienence because I am self employed and hence have the ability to make my own schedule. I'm really at heart not a submissive kind of person though I do love orgasm denial. Strange I know :p

Argentus and Kontraband like this.
  19. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    I understand, same here, we're not into D/s but that was not what I had in mind when I suggested doing her nails was maybe an idea.

I believe chastity does not automatically mean you should combine it with D/s style, it can very well be however or grow in that sense to a bigger or lesser extent later on, or not ever become a fact. And any way you both feel comfortable with, is the good way.

I just suggested it to find ways of spending some more quality time together, that's in my opinion the most important.
    Your message gave me the impression that you wanted some more quality time with her.

But hey that was my impression, maybe a wrong impression.
    Must have been because I feel I could use some more quality time with my wife myself, and every day again I'm trying to find ways to accomplish that while in the same time being cautious not to suffocate her.

A thin line to walk, but to my feeling the only way to avoid feeling neglected...

The mind is a strange thing isn't it?

guest 2942 likes this.
  20. happilydenied

happilydenied Member

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    @ ineverknew
    Please believe I ment my comment in the most positive manner. I do my wife's nailes for her about 50% of the time and I find it a very nice way to serve her. What is going through my mind at the time is probably very different from what is in hers.
    Dominance is a very subjective position. I am truely the head of the household and my wife would never qestion me in front of the kids or undermine my authority. When it comes to teams, organizations, work, and politics, I need to be the one in charge, I am not a follower. This is the way we both want it to be. However behind closed doors (aka the bedroom) she is unquestionably the boss, a position which she took by default because I refuse to be in charge of this aspect. I have a very strong submissive side, but only in the sexual capacity.
    As far as the panties go.... it took a suprising amount of hints and suggestions over the past 5 years befor I finally got her to donate a pair of her panties to me. They are black boy shorts and not very feminine.... but its the thought that counts.

MistressPhedre likes this.
  21. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @happilydenied, no problem, I didnt take your message as negative anyways. Each of us have our own fantasies, desires, and kinks. And of course this stuff can all change to. I was going to say I'm not very submissive into the bedroom but then I realized me between her legs eagerly lapping away hoping to give her an earth shattering orgasm is well, kinda submissive lol. I guess for now the days of grabbing her and thrusting away while pulling her hair are gone, for a little while anyways.

22. guest 2942

Local Time:
    well that didnt last long, I was able to orgasm with my cage on. Back to the drawing board :(

23. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    You need a tube type with a closed end apart from a pee hole. No spaces to get anything touching anything that'll get you off.

Unless you can O just from thinking about it and massaging your perineum - which some can. The B'stards.

24. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @SubVerity, yup thats me lol. It has to be a while and I have to be pretty horny(not hard to do) and I found out sadly all I have to do is shake it and such to cum. I need to find a device that prevents me being able to do that. I'm thinking a belt but not sure thats the route I want to go having a physical job and such. Im pretty depressed about the whole thing now.

25. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I'm slightly reminded of a time when I was vegan.

Obviously there is a the huge conundrum of wanting to cum, yet not wanting to cum that chastity often (usually?) presents.
    But why torture yourself, unless torturing yourself is what you like to do of course? If chastity ends up meaning that your masturbation is reduced to the occasional difficult climax through a chastity cage then so what? If that is what your reality has become then embrace that.

BAck to being vegan - we'd just had a big house party (a big old squat many many years ago) and in hte morning there was this scottish punk just glugging a pint of milk. All I could look forward to was some vegan crap, and at that moment chugging a pint of milk looked very attractive. So I said I wished I could do that, and he says well dont fuckken torture yourself just have some milk if that's what you want! So I went and bought a pint. Learnt a lesson right there off that punk.

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice