ball trap woes

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Incredibleman, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Incredibleman

Incredibleman Member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Hey, I'm fairly new to this. I have a cb6000s, and it just won't work. I tried the middle size ring, and it was absolute hell to get on, and excruciating to wear because it was so tight. It was actually tight enough to interfere significantly with the passage of urine. So I went with the next larger ring and the smallest spacer. When I bent over to get my shoes on, one ball popped right out, forcing me to remove the device, which I was able to do without unlocking it. I don't need a device to be inescapable, as I won't even try to get out, but i need it to stay on, and not remove itself. My wife and I have tried everything, and the cb6000s just won't stay on. I've been looking at the Steelworx Looker 02, I really like the idea of it, but it is also a ball trap, and if one ball slipped out I'd really be in trouble, because of the urethral insert. Is my only option a P.A. piercing and a P.A. device without a ball trap? Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Hi welcome to CM we hope you and your wife will find plenty of interesting topics and threads .

I would not recommend a PA as th ne answer to your problems. If nothing else it will need time to settle down and you need 4 mm at least . However it is to stop withdrawal of your willy not to take the weight of a device.

I think experimenting with the rings and spacers would be a better bet .
    Xx Wendy

Incredibleman likes this.
  3. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    I agree with Wendy. My suggestion is to move on to the Looker device after you have figured out the needed size of ring and spacer combination.

4. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    Had the same issue with the cb6s, middle ring way too small it hurt as in pain.. True pain.

The 2nd largest ring and the smallest gap spacer cut down to about 2/3. But I used the largest spacer and largest post, cut the spacer to desired length. Using sand paper to hone the size and smooth the edges... Then took the largest post and drilled a new hole matching the spacer as it was attached. (Now I measured when it was attached and took it off to use the drill!!!) but if you want to use the drill so close to your manhood well that is your call haha.

Had it on for 9 days with no ball PPP and it was really
    Comfortable.

5. Incredibleman

Incredibleman Member

Local Time:
    I was going to say, I've already tried the smallest ring and spacer, and going bigger isn't going to help, but LIaluvit, maybe I'll try your suggestion. Let me get this right... you used the longest spacer, cut down to about 2/3 the length of the smallest spacer? And the longest post cut down with a new hole drilled? I could try that. I'm skeptical. I think my nuts are just too small currently to work with anything, but it's worth a try.

As far as the Looker 02 device goes, I don't know how ring and spacer sizes would translate. I guess you measure your penis and they build it to match, but I'm scared to spend that much money in case it doesn't fit.

6. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    If you don't want to spend a lot and are starting out you could try a Chinese device, I wear one 24x7 and all is good.
    When I started with my first Chinese device the ring & gap was a little large and the in bed one night and the thing just fell off me.
    So you need to play around a little and then when you know what you are doing you can invest in an expensive device.
    Also I have found that Balls are a bit like an octopus and can get out of nearly anything if given enough time and lube. ;)

Also the title of this thread sounds like it should have been a Johnny Cash song.
    "I've got the Ball Trap Woes".

Dianne

7. Incredibleman

Incredibleman Member

Local Time:
    That's another good idea. The price difference is shocking. Nobody will convince me that a piece made in China is as good as one made in Germany, but when the one made in Germany costs 15 times as much... I might try one of these http://www.ebay.com/itm/331241704248?rmvSB=true

But that brings to mind a new question. If I have trouble putting on the three piece plastic CB6000S ring, how on earth will I be able to put on a one piece stainless ring? You can't push a rope, as they say.

At the moment, I got the CB6000S on with the second largest ring, and no spacer at all..Seems to be working good for now. But that's what I thought very time before, so we'll see.

8. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    The Chinese device I have has a hinged ring so no problems putting it on, although you do need to put some silicon
    tube over around the ring to stop pinching.
    And while a lot of Chinese stuff is pretty bad so long as you get a stainless steel one it is fine and no need for concern.
    I can only see one reason for spending the money on a custom device and that is to get the correct fit as far as length and
    cage diameter, the Chinese devices a pretty hit and miss in this department.
    The other point is that the device you mentioned does not have a hinged ring but neither do most custom devices such as
    Queens keep etc. so they would be exactly the same to put on.

Dianne.

9. Incredibleman

Incredibleman Member

Local Time:
    Thanks. Kinda what I assumed. I just wonder how hard it is to get a solid ring on.

10. Incredibleman

Incredibleman Member

Local Time:
    But for the price of a Chinese one, I suppose it isn't that hard to find out.

11. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    While I have not tried a solid ring I suspect it is not that hard to do, you can find videos on YouTube that
    show how to do it.
    Also from my experience Balls are pretty good at getting into and out of tight spaces and I have had one recently
    decide to pop through when treated to some unusual handling (Cough!).
    If you can fit a fist up someone's arse you can get your tackle through a 40mm ring.
    The answer is LUBE my friend.
    Also I have found that it also depends WHO is doing the fitting, while you may be more careful when jamming your
    manhood through a ring, your Mistress may NOT be so careful and may insist that "IT WILL FIT IF YOU OBEY ME, NOW SHUT UP AND
    BITE DOWN ON THAT STICK WHILE I SQEEZE THAT LAST ONE THROUGH".

Dianne.

12. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @OwnedbyLeeanne , pretty graphic description there :eek:. I have used a few device with a solid ring. its very easy to put on. Just pull the scrotum skin through and then push one ball in, then pull more skin through and push the other through. then you just have to squeeze your penis in last. Lube does help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice