He knew this was coming

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Mar 16, 2015.

1. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    A little late to post this but I have to share. A few weeks before valintines day my husbands new cage came in. It is a Lori tube with a pa lock with the security screws. He didn't know that it had come in but I had decided I would wait to put it on him until valintines day. That night I tied him as I normally do before we play. As I was removing his plastic cage for the last time I could see him breathing harder and saw him grow in anticipation of having sex with me. The thing was though, I had no intention of really having sex with him. I climbed on his face and began to have him lick me for a while. Then later I told him that I was going to let him be inside me. So I mounted him and slid him into myself. But that is all I did. He began moving his hips to get pleasure and I just put all my wait on him and told him to stop. A sat there and talked to him about what I want moving forward. That I want to increase the time he is locked and decrease the amount of orgasms he is having. We discussed other things that I will be introducing which I will discuss at another time. After the conversation ended I let up off of him and began preparing to lock him back up. Since he is blindfolded for these play sessions he could not see what I was messing with but he heard the metal as I fumbled with the new device. Then I told him that the new device had come in and that it was time. You should have heard him. I have a lot of experience placing him into chastity but with a new device comes new challenges. I removed his pa ring and began placing the cage on him. Once all in place the only thing left was the pa hook and lock. This gave me some trouble because you have to line it up right . Go that on and inserted the screw and tightened it down. Then I got up from the bed and went into our closet where our floor safe is. I dropped it in, closed the lid and spun the dial. Fast forward to the 14th of March. All day he had those puppy eyes but the words never escaped his mouth. Until that day I never had him locked longer than a month so I knew what was on his mind. But he also knows never to ask out. To to end this long account, he has still been good by keeping his mouth shut. He just doesn't know that the cage is going to stay on much much longer. He is showing signs of frustration. I think the reality of his new device is setting.

2. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    May I ask what device have you locked him in?
    Rita

3. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    Sounds like a lucky man.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Soooo jealous :D. So how long do you plan on having him locked up?

5. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    My
    Princes spun the wheel of chance and I got lock up till I return from my next trip..

How long you
    Keeping him?

6. thekeyholderwife

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    I have him in a Lori 8C

softy likes this.
  7. thekeyholderwife

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    I honestly don't know right now. A few more months at the least. I am trying to show him that he will be ok if he doesn't get out that often. After this though he will be much more lucky. I am trying to establish a baseline.

softy and guest 2942 like this.
  8. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    I'm sure lovely ladies can give you help on figuring out how and when to push so he doesn't get demoralized

Kind regards
    Chastiff

gary170 likes this.
  9. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    That looks lovely and very secure. I hope he appreciates his new "underwear". lol
    Rita

10. SubinMemphis

SubinMemphis Active member

Local Time:

HOT.

11. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @thekeyholderwife They are all so different, yet alike in many ways. I'm sure that you know him so much better than anyone else and will know a suitable denial period.

softy likes this.
  12. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    You go woman! I can tell you definitely seem to have what it takes to get him to where you want him to be.

When my wife decided to get serious about chastity, she was determined to break me. I went 6 months straight without being unlocked. She teased the crap out of me the whole time. It started out that I could hold her and caress her ant time I wanted to, to no more touching whatsoever other than kissing her feet while on my knees. To this day, performing that act gets me raging hard in my cage. Then again she gets me raging hard just by walking in the room or a simple touch or just looking at me in a certain way.

She would play movies (mostly lesbian) while masturbating in front of me with or without toys or the same while I was on my knees kissing her feet. She would send me very erotic texts using her dildo and/or masturbating. I could go on and on. She never touched me the entire 6 months. When the day finally arrived for me to be unlocked, she she just took her time and edged me over and over and over and over and......then locked me back up without an orgasm for another 3 months. It was during these 3 months that I was allowed to lick her or fuck her only with a strapon or holding it in my mouth but still couldn't touch her with my hands.

These random patterns went on for well over a year, almost two and I never got to orgasm. I was worshipping the ground she walked on, still do. I did everything in my power to keep her pleased. She didn't even have to mention things that needed to be as they were always taken care of. She wanted for nothing.

I wanted so bad to orgasm in her, on her, all over the place so when I finally got the chance, she ruined it. Really ruined it. No pulsing, no squirting, just a little teeny tiny dribble. I broke me.

I haven't had a full blown orgasm for years now since she broke me. I am a happy overly horny broken man and she is a beautiful sexy overly pampered woman. I couldn't ask for more.

Manto2021 and spider203 like this.
  13. buster372002

buster372002 Junior Member

Local Time:
    This sounds wonderful, thekeyholderwife! Are you on fetlife? If so, check out the group Tumbelina's World. There are quite a few there that discuss very long-term lockups in Lori's devices.

14. Subeva74

Subeva74 Active member

IT
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    reading about this makes my cage shrink.

15. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Then obviously it's time for a smaller one *muahahhaa*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice