Are your releases conditional?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Zapper, Feb 8, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    Hey,

Today I asked my Master if I may masturbate. She has had me locked up continually since Dec 30th. She has permitted me to masturbate twice so far this year. This is now the third time. Each time I am granted permission there is usually some sort of uncomfortable condition attached to it. Last time I had to do it at work and eat my mess. This time I was to insert a butt plug lubricated with tiger balm and endure that for an hour before I am allowed to self pleasure.

So, I was wondering. Does your KH attach conditions when you are allowed to pleasure yourself? If so what? Please share.

Zapper

jtpii likes this.
  2. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    So far no conditions but one can always hope.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    i got a big condition. i don't get none. but i am milked.

jtpii likes this.
  4. Kasaru

Kasaru Active member

Local Time:
    I don't specifically or always apply conditions upon his orgasms. It depends how I feel on any given day really.

jtpii, Zapper and manintyres like this.
  5. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    KH sometime allows release to masturbate. It is usually involves doing in front of her. I have had to suck a dildo, then release on dildo and lick it clean. A butt plug is regularly used but no tiger balm. Once I released in a glass and she the filled it with golden nectar for me to drink. She likes to come up with humiliating task.

jtpii and Zapper like this.
  6. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Conditional on her accidentally teasing me too much. As she's become very proficient at recognizing the signs, this only happens a few times per year. Otherwise my chastity is understood to be the norm.

jtpii likes this.
  7. jtpii

jtpii Member

Local Time:

How was the Tiger Palm?

8. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    Well, it was not too bad. It was nothing, at first, but as it worked its magic plus my self mind fuck made it intense for a little bit. I learned quickly not to clench it. Just relax and endure.

Overall, it was uncomfortable but not intolerable. I hope to have to do it again at some point but I certainly won't ask for that treatment. The feeling lasted for a few hours even after removing the plug.

jtpii likes this.
  9. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    I don't get release at all!
    So no conditions, ifs & buts!

chris82 and jtpii like this.
  10. jtpii

jtpii Member

Local Time:
    Blue Balled for life???
    Do you need wheelbarrow???
    Will help get your swollen nuts around

Sunny likes this.
  11. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    What a fun little thread! I really am enjoying seeing what my fellow sissies have to do to earn release! :p

Me… First off my Queen gets ten climaxes to my one… that does not mean as soon as she hits 10 I 'get' to climax… we tried that and I failed miserably having such power… What is does mean is after her tenth climax I get to take a rock out of my jar and sit it in front of our climax jar…. when, where and how I do is still 100% in Miss Catherine's control. Right now I have two lonely rocks sitting in front of our jar… You know what that means! lol lol

Me getting to masturbate has not been an option since last year…. Since then I have been bound in four point restraints anytime my cage is removed.. then re-caged before release,,,, I have not got to feel a fully erect clitty (except Miss Catherine's) in my hand in months and all indications that is the way it is going to stay. It is a perfect arrangement for us. It really makes me focus all my attention only Queen… and I don't have to get all worked up thinking about when I get to climax. Do I touch myself through my cage? Hell YES but only with my Queen's permission… often I am ordered to touch myself while giving her 'Morning Sugar' (oral) because it makes me moan and she loves my vibrating tongue. or like right now to ease the cramps of a yummy coffee enema.

"Conditions" on if I am allowed to climax? Yes… If I am allowed to climax I have to eat every drop of what comes out of me… which I enjoy greatly when made to do it by my Queen… as discussed in many threads… I love and dream it till climax.. but used to always chicken out….. well my Queen has changed all that and is making me her little "cum guzzler" as she puts it! lol lol

My last climax, three weeks ago tonight, was one of the best most intense in my life!! I was fully restrained and blindfolded (as usual lol lol) receiving my 'sissy treatment' (laser hair removal) my Queen had removed my Queen's Keep to get around my sissy bits.. her favorite part because I jump as she uses the max setting! After she was done she began to lick and tease my clitty… next thing I know she giving me the most incredible oral ever! My Queen is VERY good at this but it just does not happen anymore since we adopted full time FLR… It was amazing and so un-expected!! As I felt my body arch and near climax I tried to sit up and warn her to slow down… as I NEVER dare climax without permission! She forcefully pushed me back to the bed! I tugged at the restraints as I exploded in the most intense climax ever!! but she did not stop!!! she kept sucking my clitty as I squirmed and did that begging thing … lol lol She stopped.. I collapsed in the after glow… then felt her beautiful warm body sliding up mine… still naive as to what was to come… She started to kiss me.. little pecks at first… then it changed!! She started feeding me my own cum!! I weakly resisted at first.. but remembered my place and the consequences! I started to devour the cum from her mouth like a baby bird fed from its mother!! It was sensational!

She slid back down my body.. re-caged me then left me there to "think about that for a while" that was three weeks ago today! It has only got better every day I think about it! Today is Valentines Day! I have two 'rocks on the shelf'… and I only dream of what the day holds!?!

PET

jtpii and Zapper like this.
  12. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing that. That sounds so hot!

jtpii likes this.
  13. deejay

deejay Member

Local Time:
    No conditions other than what she sets forth, whenever she sets forth. She rolled the dice to set the number of times I must pleasure her; since then she has added and subtracted from that number (but mostly added). She released me once for the purpose of applying a new lock and I have been locked ever since.

I created a contract, which she agreed to after reading every word. The wording was such that the terms were quite generous for her.

14. deejay

deejay Member

Local Time:
    Ok, I guess my ticker didn't go quite right.

15. deejay

deejay Member

Local Time:
  16. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    He is not getting any:) - But I sense that serving me and sometimes Anne is all he really needs....

17. rubbermade

rubbermade Member

Bristol, UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Zapper,

i never know when i will be allowed drainage. But when i am, it is always with restrictions and in some pain (varies with location). my Owner is a true Sadist. Usually a plug, sometimes in a heavy rubber catsuit (in which i will stay for the night afterwards), sometimes corseted, with spiked ring around c&b base, nipple clamps, gagged. i could be restrained too, but not always.

18. deejay

deejay Member

Local Time:
  19. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    Rubbermade,

Nice. Thanks for sharing. My releases are not always conditional.

20. suburbie

suburbie New member

Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    I've been allowed an orgasm once with a clothespin on my dick head. I was terrified at first but slowly adjusted to the pain and started to enjoy my hand.

Diabollically however, when I got very close to orgasm the rush of blood to my cock head made the pain so intense I had to stop and recover a little. I tried two more times before I gave up. Master enjoyed herself mocking me.

I felt a little devastated but eventually was happy to have amused her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice