My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Today's Theme

It would seem that the theme for the day here on the forums is about getting the Dom(me) interested enough to participate. Caged Bunny and lauren1fem both brought up some interesting points today that made me think. I did not want to high jack their threads so I am putting my thoughts here.

This made me look back on my journey and as I was fortunate enough to have lunch with my wife/Goddess I simply asked her point blank. Does the fact that you have me in chastity turn you on? When she looked at me funny I asked Are you getting your needs met with this relationship style. She of course wanted to know my angle but those questions in those various posts got me thinking. After some elaboration she sat back and smiled. She said something that made sense. When I brought this to her I was bringing something into the relationship that she knew nothing about, found a little maybe a lot weird, and had no chance of studying up till then. I had already researched it etc. This meant she did not have the upper hand and as such she could not just jump at the excitement. As a very sexual person the next question was why would I want this. As she admitted it took building relationships with other women/key-holders first then exploring the other side. After getting through the various and yet numerous frustrations with devices fitting it was then a mutual learning curve to test the various aspects. For her she admitted to make no mistake about it she is immensely turned on by my frustration and gets aroused when she knows I can do anything about it. This I can attest to as it takes a mere few minutes for her to reach orgasm when she plays with me while I am in chastity. I takes a mere few seconds for me to beg for mercy as the device just kills me at this point. :help-0031:

I think the whole thing takes first and foremost tow people who can be open minded and listen with out criticizing in their own minds. Once this communication starts then the exploration can begin. As my Goddess pointed out there also has to be a reward for her. That for her is the change in my demeanor, characteristics, and behavior towards her. I will be the first to say I am a smart ass by nature and while I always use it in a humorous way I sometimes fail to realize that it is no funny to her. When in lock up this sense of humor has a way of changing. I do admit that I fail to understand how I can sit on the car this morning, as an example, and listen to her whisper in my ear of things she is going to do to me tonight. As she says this I can hear that familiar girlish giggle resonating in my head and I wish I could just take her home instead of watching her get out of the car and walk into her office. This same excitement is at the time causing extreme discomfort as every ounce of my imprisoned penis wants to break out. As I drive a way I think, Damn this hurts bad. Yet in the next thought I think to myself, God if she just does half of what she said...Is there such a place where heaven and hell meet here on earth? I would think there must be in these situations.

This thought process is coming to an end which is probably good as it is getting too deep in my own mind. My frustration lives on however. Only a few short days in the device, but it has been a couple of weeks now since my last good orgasm and the thoughts of Her consume me now.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    What a great post. Thanks for sharing.

I must admit it did make me feel pangs of jealousy that this just isn't working out for us.... YET.

I have great faith that we have a lot of time together to still explore this lifestyle, there's no rush.

Thanks again.

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks for stopping by Mistress...Remember the key phrase in your post is YET.

quit trying so hard, just let it happen.

4. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    A little late in writing today but better late than never I guess. Today was a pretty simple day with the two little ones and Goddess. The start of the day was a little ruff as both the little guys decided to come running into our bedroom and decided to pounce on the parents. Would not had been a problem had the littlest guy not landed right on my most tender area. Granted I was covered by a load of covers but for some reason being in a locked condition just leaves the balls right out there or mishaps. Took a while to recover from that one.

Anyway the day went better from there but last night, well that is another story. My mouth got me in trouble once again and Goddess took two leather wrist cuffs and and quick release link and next thing I know I was cuffed laying in bed next to her so she could watch tv. The next thing that happened was her saying great idea (after I never said a thing) and she took another clasp and attached it to the cage portion at the tip of my penis, then secured the other end to the cuffs leaving me basically cuffed to myself. This would not have been a big deal except that the clasp ever so slightly kept stroking the tip of my penis with any movement. This was maddening as hell. No matter how hard I tried I could not re-focus to get my mind off of things. I was begging to be released within a few minutes. Thank goodness she at least removed the clasp at the cage. After a few more minutes she kissed me good night and it was off to sleep. Oh she had removed the cuffs at this part but the imagination was working over time.

Any way somehow I got a good nights rest and did not wake only once with a little bit of the nocturnal erection, correction attempt at an erection. After the little accident this morning I was let out for a little while. I know the little guy did not do it on purpose and we definitely take 150% care to make sure they would never know we play but there is just something about that that ruins any mood for a while. Fast forward to tonight and all is back to normal, well almost all. I am actually just sitting here with Goddess looking over my shoulder wondering what she has in store for this evening. Luckily today was a long day and I think the bed is calling her name. Which for those that do not know here she is the only person I know of that before she lays her head fully in the pillow can be out cold. You would think and sniper sits across the street at night and takes her out. It is almost hilarious. And I thought I was bad. LOL

Well enough for tonight as I am having some type of fit with my hands and can't seem to type for cr%^.

5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Kids are so perceptive too! I remember packing to go away for a weekend with pet and my eldest came into the room (12 at the time).

There was nothing out of the ordinary in the room, and I was just packing some fairly vanilla but sexy lingerie in my bag.

She went all wide eyed and said "Are you going to make another baby when you're away!".

I was a little taken aback, but maybe I shouldn't be quite naive as to what pre-teens know these days!

As for little ones, it's difficult isn't it. They have no perception of privacy and bound in whenever they choose!

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    So true Mistress! Thank God for locks on doors. If and when we "play" we always seem to have to wait till late night and then lock the door just o make sure. I think Goddess's biggest fear is not being outed to the general public bit being outed by our kids. LOL

Not much else to say today I am afraid. I think I am at the stage where my mind is awash with confusion. While it has been over 18 days since my last release I should be ready to explode. Truth is I slept all the way through the night last night with only one bathroom break, not related to the chastity device. Now if I think of anything sexual or start getting handsy with Goddess THEN the frustration kicks in and there is a quick, brief reminder of my situation. This leaves me to wonder if mentally I am starting to accept the situation as normal? As long as Goddess just goes on like nothing is different then to me it is not different. This obviously can be disappointing but I know this is just a phase. I dare not say "bring it on I can handle it" because I know better. but in a sense that is how I feel today-just really odd.

On a very exciting note I was so happy that Goddess Started her own journal. Truly a sign of good things to come I am sure.

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    What a long weekend! I know, this is an odd way to start a journal on a Tuesday but I am just now getting back after our US holiday yesterday. I decided to spend the day with Goddess and our boys and it just seemed that three days was a long time. Don't get me wrong as I enjoyed every minute but Goddess is not letting up this time as she had in the past. Still very much secure and the good thing for me is she is not in the teasing mood. Although little things like grabbing my ass at 5AM do not help but that is about the extent of it, well except for that smack yesterday.

I had jokingly made some smart comment when she was playing with the kids in the other room. I, in the mean time, had gone into the other room and was tidying up the cushions on the couch. As I was bent over Goddess came in a laid a well placed, an probably well deserved smack to my back side. I can say she has never hit me this hard ever. I know it hurt her because she said so. Bad part it was an instant turn on for me. Even in play it gave me a taste of what I had always wondered about. Of course we could not act on anything at the time but damn I though about it all day and being locked securely in my device did not help at all.

This leads me to my first pondering moment of the week. I think I am experiencing the first real systems of aching balls. In the past I had problems obviously but this time both are equally aching and there is this odd tingling sensation that comes and goes. What was even odder it the pain was getting a little much for my tatse but I knew it was not the other problem so I did not bring it up to Goddess. Later in the evening I went to the bathroom and would have sworn (please excuse the graphics here) there was a small , very small amount of semen or something present. Almost as if the extra sitting there was expelled by the body somehow. I have no idea if this has happened to anyone else or if it was just my overactive imagination but right afterwards I felt better. Still massively horny, still a little achy but not as much discomfort. Goddess has not relented and has kept me in lock up for a while now. It is now going on 18 days since my last sexual release and I can feel the sensation of desire growing even as I type this. My longest time was 23 days so I can sense I may be well on my way to setting my longest time record.

The odd part of all of this is as the frustration grows my desire for her does as well. Not just sexually but in every way. Of course my desire for the one thing I fear grows as well. Just to touch her intimately. To kiss her passionately and yes even to service her orally all consume my thoughts when I let them. Knowing full well if I am permited to do so may mean greater frustration is wear the mind F%^& comes in I guess. I will say that since we have kind of thrown the contract out the window it is a much greater high not knowing when my next moment of freedom will come. Of course it also is a much greater emotion of selfish thoughts wondering when the next time I will get that "extra" attention I desire. Time will only tell I guess and for now I continue on into day 20 of no release. Not knowing how far she is going to take this or even if my next release from the device will equal my next sexual release. With more than a handful of tease articles at her disposal, a new found knowledge to how I respond to a good swat on the ass, and a devious mind that surfaces unpredictably I could be in for some trouble here.

8. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Perfectly normal (expelled) I noticed that many times years ago - the body will not let anything be overfull and the bathroom effort will squeeze out some excess.

I always wonder about the need for milking and wonder if it is fact or not. I have no information but have seen 'medical experts' disagree.

As for the ache - yup - got that, have had that for days now. No tingle, but a dull ache that will occasionally subside for a bit. I know from past experience an orgasm would relieve that in seconds.

You are in the same mindset that I am. I want to touch and please Her all the time - it fills my mind. I mean my Wife of course, not your Goddess! :)
    I never specified a time in our contract (which She has never read anyway). In my mind, She has the option to say no forever. Not that She would, but it is Her option.

js

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad to see things are progressing nicely! Always gives me hope! :jumping0044:

10. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    LOL I figured as much. Thanks I needed a good laugh. If that were indeed the case we would have two Mistresses/Goddesses to deal with. :mad0025:

11. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I can see it now - the good news, you have earned a release.

The bad news: js just drew a black marble ...

:)

js

12. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    lol, love the reference to my game js!

As to the excessive fluid build up... some of the old timers at work have jokingly said that a good dump is almost as good as sex! :interrogation:

I never used to understand that until I started chastity play and researched prostate health. What is going on is that the build up of fluids in the prostate makes it enlarge (it also enlarges naturally with age) and then when you go to the bathroom the pressure on the prostate stimulates you and forces the fluids out. Not really a milking, just nature forcing some fluid out. :sign0137:

From the research I did there are several schools of thought on prostate health and the truth is no one has done enough research to give a definitive answer. There have been a lot of posts on the subject and I didn't mean to hijack your thread with a bunch of garbage, but I thought you might find it interesting why you are getting that discharge. :innocent0002:

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks newsub4a. No hijacking implied. I appreciate yours and js advice. This was new to me as it never happened yet. I figured as much but it is nice to have a site like this where others can help advise me.

Now how to deal with that intense distracted mind that causes me so many problems. LOL If Goddess puts on those heels and lingerie, I am dead!

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    xcitex, after prolonged denial, I notice the same discharge issues... I don't even have to go "number two" to have it happen. It's perfectly normal.

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    !2 hours 24 emotions! Ok so maybe not 24 but there sure was a lot last night.

The evening was pretty much the same old thing. Kids, dinner, dishes, Xbox, and Goddess on the computer. I am getting really bored with that rut. Really bored. I noticed Goddess giggling on her computer and when asked about it she said she was posting to her journal. Obviously curiosity got the best of me so I had to look. Her closing remarks just cracked me up. Leave it up to her to use my words against me. Funny thing is the minute I made that comment I knew I would here them again from her.

Problem was I that I was hopeful after reading her post but then after getting up stairs nothing. A simple good night and she rolled over. I think there were about ten seconds of what the F^&% thoughts and then another 20 or so of "this is what you asked for" thoughts which were of course followed by "yes but not to be ignored" thoughts. These obviously bring on the "OK it is not about you" thoughts. I felt like I was going crazy. I went to roll over as I was snuggling to her and she either sensed my disappointment or decided to be the Goddess she said no way and instead made sure she nestled her sweet little ass right against my cage. Of course this was followed by a few moans then I just could not help myself. I had to run my hands down her leg and round her smooth ass. My mind was racing, my pulse was going crazy, and oh yeah OUCH!!! This just increases the frustration and makes me want her more. I never fully understood what I read about a man getting relief through his partners sexual satisfaction (while in chastity) until last night. I wanted so bad to bring her to an orgasm but once again she asked me to stop and went to sleep.

While quickly approaching my longest stretch without a sexual release I can say this is already the most intense time I have endured. The constant pressure in my prostrate area is driving me insane. My balls have this constant achy feeling and they never seem to stop anymore. This in turn fuels the lust, passion, and desire for my Goddess which of course makes things worse.

While we joke about "Ass Play Sunday" it is only a joke. The most she does is run her hand across my ass or perhaps run a finger up the crack just to send me through the roof. I am not an ass play guy. It has always been more of a way for her to just get my goat so to speak. NOW, with all that has been going on I find myself thinking these very odd thoughts about that but plug, or the strap on (that we don't own) I wonder if just that would give me some relief. Oh and the spanking, HELL yes! When and were? If only...

Well you can get my point and most likely my frustration level. At this point I would kill for one night out of this device. Last night was brutal. I think I slept about three hours total. Hell harness me and tie me up please!! Just let me have a nights rest was screaming in my head all last night. This would most likely end with an orajel session to which I would say fine whatever it takes.

Well enough begging and pleading to the masses, it is time for me to take my own advice. I am taking my punishment, although not sure what I did, I am learning more about my inner sexual being than I ever knew possible, and I am moving on-getting back to work. My new plan of attack is to get engrossed in work and be as productive as possible today. Then when I get home I will do whatever I can to please Her and get busy with other chores around the house. Perhaps this work will help me focus on something besides this crazy, intense longing, that just will not subside.

16. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi xcite,

I feel for you - I know exactly what you are going through, though I don't have enough experience yet to give advice!

I really ran myself ragged yesterday doing work and home stuff to try to please the Wife. I found that when I hit the bed, I was grateful She did not want to play. Of course once I napped for 15 minutes, I was ready to go ....

:)

Good luck and hang in there!

js

17. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    Your prostate and testicles are working just as they did before you were locked up and are making the same amount of ejaculatory fluids (95%) and sperm (5%) as before. You must be mighty "full" to start feeling this!

Because your not releasing any of this on a regular basis it just builds up. The painful feeling in your testicles is a signal that they are engorged. The leaking that looks like precum that your seeing is just the prostate fluid coming out like a steam engine safety valve popping. Nocturnal emissions (Wet Dreams) are the next stage. Your body needs to flush out the old fluids because new ones are constantly being made. When you start having nocturnal emissions this is just your body doing a "dump" of the old skanky fluids that have reached the expiration date. Doctors have said that regular sex (Ejaculations anyway) cause a drop in prostate cancer rates which I think makes perfect sense.

I mean one case you have a prostate stuffed full of putrifying cum and in the other you have one thats clean as a whistle. Which one is more likely to become cancer filled?

I don't honestly think its healthy to go months and months without release on a regular basis. If your doing this to be trained for 3 months then have some regular system of release? Thats probably ok but I'm concerned about the folks who turn this into lifetime denial for long periods or those that choose to go without any release. It might be worth while for someone to talk to a doctor about this and get the real dope. I would hate to see a bunch of people with prostate cancer or whatever that didn't "need" to get it.

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks Jimi123. I am pretty confident at this point we are not talking about any long term denial. I would assume Goddess is having a little fun this time around for a while. I would also assume (there I go assuming) that should she decide to carry this out she will use other techniques like ruined orgasms etc to make sure there are no ill side affects. I obviously would hope to get the real deal but I can see her devious little mind saying oh Hell yes to the ruined orgasm.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thoughts on wet dreams...how the hell is that going to happen when the first sign of erection causes me to wake up and say ouch! LOL

20. Goddess_Kate

Goddess_Kate Goddess Kate's

Local Time:
    I soooooooo need to chat to your Goddess! *wink* I think in my daily email I will have to make sure that you get that good spanking she mentioned AND perhaps if you are REAL Good at most a ruined O. LOL

Sorry you know me had to add my two cents!

Just imagine groveling and begging for that one chance for a release and her leading you on to think that this will be the one time only to deny you and lock you back up again and again to finally only letting you have a ruined orgasm. Keeps my pet coming back for more! Take care!

21. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    Wet dreams don't involve (from what I've read) any sexual stimulation but just cough up the putrifying fluids that accumulated and need to find an outlet. I honestly think monthy milkings or ruined orgasms done that infrequently could be harmful.

Nocturnal erections are just basic plumbing. The penis needs to be engorged with blood regularly to stay healthy. Its possible that long term lock ups will cause your penis to atrophy (Not enough is known - at least by medical people) but folks with prostate / testicular cancer, hormone issues or ED/Impotence that have lost the ability to have nocturnal erections report atrophy of the penis unless its regularly pumped up with a Vacuume Erection Device.

Maybe you could do that (Use a VED) daily or is it a plus to have it shrink and become (possibly) nonfunctional?

22. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hmm. I've been reading the chastity forums for years. I've been interested in milking, because, well hey, anal sex is fun!

There was a medical doctor on one of the forums, who is a wearer. His take was that milking was unnecessary. The body will naturally re-absorb the fluids. I also saw another link attributed to a urologist saying essentially the same thing. So, basically, in 15+ years of watching, the only two medical doctors that had anything to say about milking said it wasn't required. I only wish I had saved links to those two articles. The only pro-milking medical opinions I've seen have been on the web sites of the vendors selling the various anal milking toys. Personally, I'm thinking the "milking vs cancer" debate is escalating to urban legend status.

If you think about it, many of us wearers are SO damn horny! Even assplay is satisfying, compared to nothing at all. Could it be that we wearers are perpetuating a questionable medical necessity out of a bit of self-motivation?

Maybe we should write this into Myth Busters!!! :sign0137:

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  23. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Jimi!

I am just discussing - not attacking here.
    What makes you believe that anything is putrifying? If this is a biological and fluid based system (which it is) then cellular osmosis will keep the chemical levels balanced. Whatever is absorbed back into the bloodstream would be cleaned out by the liver and kidneys. Fluid is also released when having a bowl movement. So nothing is building up and staying forever.
    Sperm don't stay in testes forever either- old ones die and are absorbed. They don't explode :) Or rot out.

I am trying to understand the medical reports ( http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/328/7444/851-a ) and technical terms such as multivariate relative risk. From what I can see, frequent ejaculations (21 or more) per month decreases the risk of Prostrate cancer as compared to men having 4 to 7 per month. The benefit decreases with age.

Specifically, the study does not say that abstinence/celibacy increases the rate of cancer.

It says 'Frequent ejaculation is not associated with a higher risk for prostate cancer but may be linked to a decreased risk of the cancer.'

Frequent was greater then 21/month (wow!). This was compared to the 4-7 a month group. No conclusions were reported for anyone in the less then 4x a month group, nor the 8 to 20 group. Chasity was not mentioned, but most probably was too small a group to draw any statistical conclusions.

js

24. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    WOW! Guys I love a good debate but I have to say I am outwitted on this one as I have no concrete information either way. I will say this even in my frequent masturbation days more than 21 a month hardly if ever happened. I was more around 7-10. Looks like I am at a disadvantage already.

Now with all that said I will go on record here and let everyone know SHE has won! I all but begged her for a release tonight. It does not mean I will get one I just want to to say she won. I think in past when she could not get me to go the length she had in mind on her terms that she lost control. For me control is getting your submissive to the point he or she admits they are at your mercy which I am today without a doubt. While she said I could use my emergency key to get out of the device before I come home I am hoping not do that as I really want her to know I am committed to her and this. She has not set the terms of the release yet (and does not need help here mikecb!) LOL

At any rate back on topic I thank all of you for your input. It is what makes this site unique.

Now this brings us ll to the obvious question. Am I perpetuating my own release in my mind? Perhaps if Goddess will at least entertain allowing me out of the device and then we can go one step t a time. In one hand I am ready to say I quit. On the other I DESPERATELY want to see what it is like to have her tease and deny me while in this state.

25. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Congratulations on loosing. I really mean that. I am jealous!

js

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice