Lady Jezerae's search for a miracle...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lady Jezerae, May 28, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Lady Jezerae

Lady Jezerae Key Holder of lowcountryscott

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    I came to this site Monday morning after failing to give proper aftercare during a scene with my now complicated lover, though he was my slave then. I came seeking advise and wisdom of those more experienced than myself.

In the beginning he would barely speak with me. Now he accepts my touch but has only given it back once since Sunday. He has removed his cage and his collar and listed our relationship as complicated.

To day I wrote him a letter and posted it on the social network we both use. I thought that it would lay myself bare out, and make me as vulnerable as he is. He said that he appreciated it but didn't like that I had posted it. So I removed it....

I decided to try a new route and asked him if he would have been okay even if I had given him aftercare during the scene. Since I have apologized in every fashion and form I know... He said that he believes he would have been though in truth it sounded like he was trying to convince himself. He admitted he doesn't think he was ready for the scene even though he had begged for it.

He told me there is no hope, but has yet to tell me he is taking me home. So there has to be some hope. He wouldn't just let me stay here if there was none. What good would that serve?

2. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I got him to open up to me for a little while last night, and tried to replay the scene... But our versions no longer match. He thinks that I gave him no aftercare at all... Which is not completely true. I asked several times verbally and non verbally if he was okay. Then, directly after the scene he curled into my lap for a few minutes. Then, we went to the kitchen and I sat down on the floor, because I was beginning to shake. We sat there for probably 15-25 minutes talking about the scene. I asked him several times during the scene and this time if he was okay. To all he responded yes. So while sitting in the kitchen I finished off my drink which was alcoholic. I had drank some before the scene but not enough to effect me. After the scene though sitting in the kitchen I finished my drink pretty rapidly. I remember asking him if he was okay again to which he replied yes. I remember getting up and saying I was going to get a bath. I went and got in the tub filled it and immediately started emptying it, but by the time I came back out maybe 10 minutes later he was curled up in the fetal position on the couch completely shutdown. He feels that I was gone for hours. He felt that I needed to scrub the filth off... Which is not true. Me taking a bath is a kin to drinking a beer or smoking a cigarette, though since he has breathing problems I don't smoke anymore at all. He said I should have spent at least 10-15 minutes with him when I tried to explain that I did he told me that he scene in his head must be false. It felt like I was gone much longer. He had refused to come to bed so I curled up on the rug next to the couch and held his hand to make sure he would be alright all night long. Only going to the bed after he said that me being there was not helping him sleep. So I went and sat on the bed til I heard him get up and immediately came back to his side.

While he was in the fetal position I tried to tell him how much I enjoyed everything, but all he would reply was that he would never do it with me there again. He told me he felt ashamed of himself, because he enjoyed it... I remember becoming angry, because there is no reason for him to be ashamed. It was beautiful and sexy to me, and I don't understand why I can't make him see himself the way I see him.

3. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    Lady Jezerae,
    i hope you find the answer that reopens the door. i am sure others will give options and input, however i do not feel i have the experience to offer anything other than my thoguhts and some positive energy for you....

May You and yours find a way to use this situation to open doors and improve your relationship.

V.R.
    cagd wolf

Lady Jezerae likes this.
  4. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    Thank you for your words.

5. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Ok, the penny is dropping for me. He has self worth issues. Likely this is how he is hard-wired, so even with counselling it is likely that he will be unable to see himself as you see him.

From what I've heard from you, this is likely to be resonating as a defining moment in how he feels about himself, especially with the consideration of the sexual abuse. I think it is really important for you both to have a little space, and a little healing. He should definitely look for some counselling - and start looking for the positives in this instead of the negatives.

You certainly wont be able to fix this on your own right now. This is for him to fix, whether he chooses to is another thing.

6. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I had not planned to bring up the subject at all last night. I wanted to give it a break, but as something to make him smile I took his box of goody powders and wrote something I love about him on each of them. While me and him and the little miss where playing uno he tossed the one that said "mouth" at me. He wanted to know if I understood and at first I thought he was trying to tell me his mouth "tooth" was hurting again. The little miss was eating chicken and swallowed piece of a bone while laughing, and he announced he knows what that feels like and kicked me "not hard'. That is when I understood what he was saying.

Once she had gone to get a bath I questioned him about it, and he told me that he hated sucking the guy off, and wanted to vomit when he cummed in his mouth. I was a little taken back, because before he had told me that he liked it. I finally got out of him that he hated it. He then started venomously attacking me. Asking why I pushed for this scene. I was taken back but I stayed calm and reminded him all of the videos he sent me, the pictures he sent me all depicting just that, and reminded him how when I made him cum on his panties and suck them clean how he told me he wished it were another mans cum. He had sucked on a friend of ours for a time at one of our parties and tried so hard to make him cum. Last, we had a stranger come over a few weeks ago and jerk off on his face. He had told me he wanted him to cum in his mouth. Sooo you can see where I was completely taken back.

He had been trying to set up with a "stranger" for a while now... so I didn't understand what he was trying to say.

This was when he lashed out the most. I asked him if he was beating around saying the scene was nonconsentual. He said yes, and I swear to God I wanted to grab a knife and run it through my chest. I was shaking inside so hard I was amazed that I could do anything. I ran outside in the storm, but I didn't want to get soaking wet, because the little miss would definitely not miss that, and I would need to get her out of the bath soon. I went outside and screamed my misery and then walked back in to which he asked for time.... "FINE"

I set the egg timer and went back outside for a few minutes, checked on the little miss, and then I came back and questioned him. He tried to tell me I was making it all about me again. I told him with no uncertain terms that you just told me that I "FUCKING RAPED YOU" I want answers "NOW"

I said what happened to telling me you didn't want a scene? What happened to your safewords? He tried to tell me a "true slave" would never question their Master. They would do anything for them. I wanted to vomit. WTF!!!!

I was sooooooooo angry at this point, and attacked back.... "A true slave would do what their Master wants? What happened to our expectations?" "A true slave would never have removed their collar" He said so what does that make me "NOT A TRUE SLAVE"

These are the expectations that he should have been following...

• Maintain transparent communication between partners at all times.

• Sympathetic dialogue where we share our experiences, thoughts, feelings, and desires in a friendly, uninterrupted context.

• Ask for clarification to make sure you understand what they are trying to convey, think, and feel.

• Discuss one problem at a time.

• Silence can be deafening…
    • Be aware of what you and your partner want for yourselves and what you want from the relationship.

• Problems will not break us. Working together on problems makes will make us stronger.

• Let one another know what your needs are.

• Realize that your partner will not be able to meet all your needs. Some of these needs will have to be met outside of the relationship.

• Be willing to negotiate and compromise on the things you want from one another.

• Try to see things from the other's point of view. This doesn't mean that we must agree with one another all the time, but rather that both of us can understand and respect each other's differences, points of view, and separate needs.

• Where critical differences do exist in your expectations, needs, or opinions, try to work honestly and sincerely to negotiate.

• Treat each other in a way that says, "I love you and trust you, and I want to work this out."

• Make time each day to share with each other some of the events of the day.

• Important decisions should be discussed between both parties.

• Respect each other differences.

• Maintain and protect the trust given by the submissive.

• Have a clear understanding of each other’s personality, strengths, and weakness.

• Be clear about the terms and conditions of the submissive’s service, including restrictions on the submissive’s activities and the Mistress’s rights to use the submissive.

• Ensure the submissive’s physical, social, emotional, and spiritual well being.

• Provide whatever training, direction, and guidance is necessary to develop the submissive to their full potential.

• Spend ample quality time together outside of the bedroom.

• Giving each other complete undivided attention.
    • Affirm strong, ongoing commitment by both partners.

• Remain flexible in negotiating terms of the partnership.

• Integrate dominance (control) and submission (service) dynamics into everyday activities.

• Engage in ongoing sexual & BDSM activities that bond partners to one another while reinforcing their self identities.

• Recognize that both partners must share common values and interests outside of the lifestyle to maintain a long term union.

• Put an emphasis on being together and doing things together.

• Like spreading out blankets and pillows on the floor. Gathering up our favorite drinks and snacks we can pretend the TV is broken and talk till the sun comes up or something else happens. If the floor gets too hard we can always retreat to the bedroom after a while.
    • Periodically reset/calibrate the relationship to ensure that partners remain interested in and connect to one another.

• Be cautious of visible & invisible knowledge.

• Like if I ask you to go to the store and buy a steak for a special dinner I want to prepare for you, and you come back with a choice walmart ribeye. For me I would blaunch wondering why you didn’t get a NY Strip Steak. Without taking the time to talk to you I could become upset thinking you didn’t care, but if I take the time to ask you might say its the same size and shape of what I would buy. You didn’t know that I would want this particular kind of steak, because I did not tell you. Therefore that knowledge was invisible to you.
    • When either party realizes they have made a mistake, take immediate steps in correcting it.

• Encourage the submissive to explore their heart.

• Explore each other's interests.

• Respect each others needs, wants, desires, limits, and ideas.

• Serve as a guide for the submissive in their quest for submission and spiritual connection through BDSM.

• Give the submissive Directives and Instructions that may carry beyond their physical time together.

• Provide the submissive such tokens of ownership.

• Correct inappropriate behavior in whatever manner choosen within the submissives limits.

• Correction will end in debriefing and forgiveness.

• Appropriate space and time should be observed after a conflict.

• Intimacy

• “Touch was never meant to be a luxury. It is a basic human need. It is an action that validates life and gives hope to both the receiver and the giver. The healing of touch is reciprocal.” - Irene Smith
    It's on Google Drive so their is even a link to it

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SXblZwN5yv5V94S68v2Xa_clQI1BlBQjCb41CRYeuXg/edit?usp=sharing

More later... need to calm again.

PUP likes this.
  7. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
  8. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    I thought you were going to say you wanted to plunge a knife into HIS chest!

You poor thing. It sounds like he really isn't very settled about this Cock thing after all.

9. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I could never purposely harm him. If I thought harming myself would take his away I would do so in a heart beat.

10. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I think me and him are at a climax and between tonight and tomorrow we are going to either make it or break

11. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    thoughts and positive energy for you both, Lady Jezerae.

12. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Oh dear. What a mess.
    I feel for you as what I have read so far indicates to me that he has lead you on!!!
    All of the talk about strangers and wanting a man's cum inside him...
    I would be furious too!
    All of the care and effort you put into this and he behaves like that?
    He was obviously not ready and is at fault by not being honest with himself and later you.
    I would be VERY wary at even trying anything else.
    The trust has definitely been broken and it would personally be very hard to forgive him.
    I'm not sure that things can be fixed, only time will tell......

Lady Jezerae and samwa like this.
  13. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I feel I have to put another point of view across.

The original post says that you failed to give proper aftercare after what seems to me like a very emotional scene, especially considering your subs history. No matter what expectations, rules, safewords etc are in place, a scene of this kind for a guy who has been raped will have a huge impact on him emotionally and psychologically.

To then be working through things and say to him that he has raped you because he was incapable of ending the scene or telling you his needs or feelings, is a gross misuse of the word rape.

I would like to put it out to everyone, that if this was a male dominant who had put a female sub through the same kind of situation, knowing she had been raped before, would we be saying the same things. I think not, I think the dominant would be vilified for even contemplating such a scene, never mind failing to provide proper aftercare.

Personally I feel that it is a scene which was all wrong for your sub, no matter how much he fantasised about it. The best thing for you both just now I think is for you to admit it was wrong and concentrate on him and repairing the damage as best you can, rather than try and justify what was in my opinion a scene too far.

14. yourpuppymiss

yourpuppymiss Member

UK
    Local Time:
    If you're trying to D/s based on another persons thoughts and writings, please, give up now. I'm not trying to sound judgemental, but it doesnt sound like either of you are emotionally ready to go anywhere near the level of "play" you've described.

If you'll forgive me, the whole "you're not a true slave" statement used against your sub (regardless of the argument as to what a "true" slave is anyway) is completely bullshit, especially when you know he is an emotionally vulnerable place. If you can't contain your emotions, then I'm sorry, but as a Dominant, I'm not convinced you're ready for any of this.

Is it unfair that as the Dominant theres more pressure on you to remain in control? Yup, absolutely, but I'm afraid that comes with the territory of being put in a position of power of another human being. Its a complete cliché` and I'm ashamed for typing it, but with power comes responsibility.

Of course, you're not expected to be perfect, and inevitably emotions at some point or another will always become a factor, but everything I've read in your threads would, for me, be massive alarm bells.

I might be being overly cynical, but I only hope this isnt some desperate attempt at attention, because the topics you're bringing up are definitely not suitable for that. I'm happy to give the benefit of doubt, hence taking the time to reply, but its not the first time I've seen this kind of thing.

15. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    *with reference to Mistress Jules prior post*

It's an interesting and valid concern. However, my reading of those lines:

is that HE has told HER that she raped him. A subtle difference.

Either way, I'd agree with you @Mistress Jules that in hindsight it was a scene too far for the sub.

16. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I am sorry I have been writing in distress. I didn't fail to give aftercare, but failed to give enough after care. If you read through everything I have written you will see where I went at least 40 minutes in after care repeatedly accessing him. I only left him to draw water for a bath for 10 minutes after asking again and telling him where I was going.

17. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    That's my google drive account.... not someone else's

18. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I also only said"trwue slave" after he was explaining what he felt he should do as a "trwue slave". I was trying to get him to see reason. To see that he should have told me his thoughts, and feeling. He should have used his safeword, but felt that I should know.

19. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I said that he said I raped him... not he raped me.

20. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:

I don't feel that way at all. I feel that we were both were not ready for this scene, and I feel that we both need to grow a lot.

21. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    Okay... so as a few of you know yesterday he posted a status on fetlife similar to what I am doing here asking others for their insights. Well last night he sat in bed reading them. I didn't push him. I just let him know that I was available to talk if he needed to.

22. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Well I don't think you realise how this comes across, and writing in "distress " is never a good idea and merely shows just how much you need to talk to your man and not vent your spleen for all and sundry to comment upon.

23. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    How true. That really did need saying Deborah.

BlueEyes likes this.
  24. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    Tomorrow marks a week since I have seen him, and yesterday was the first day that we have spoken since he drove me home. We have talked throughout the week sparingly via text, but nothing like we used to. When he called it was simply out of obligation. I don't feel that he wanted to at all, and he still hasn't confirmed if he will be picking me up tonight or tomorrow as of yet.

Last, night I truly sat down and meditated, and I find that I am much better for it. I have found a calm within the storm. I have been tearing myself down for the better part of two solid weeks now, and I refuse to continue. Mistakes were made by all parties, but no one deserves this. I have barely been able to eat much of anything, and was running a fever the better part of the week. I am done tearing myself down. We will continue or we won't, but I will continue on no matter the outcome.

25. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Lady Jezerae . It is often a wrench when a relationship peters out and it can be very upsetting. I know it's rather a cliché but time will improve your feelings and if it does end, then this time next year, I'm sure you will feel quite silly at all this anguish. Best wishes. B. xxx

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice