Fun night at Iniquity in Southampton. May 26, 2014

yourpuppymiss was last seen:
Nov 15, 2017
    1. MissCharlotte
      MissCharlotte
      I think my pup has run away from home. :(
    2. MissCharlotte
      MissCharlotte
      been trying to catch, keep missing each other.
    3. yourpuppymiss
      yourpuppymiss
      Fun night at Iniquity in Southampton.
    4. MissCharlotte
      MissCharlotte
      tried to talk to you - i'm curious
    5. yourpuppymiss
      yourpuppymiss
      Today is a good day :) Hopefully the start of something really good...
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 19, 1976 (Age: 44)
    Hampshire
    IT
    Chastity devices:
    Birdlocked Mini
    CB6000S
    Mature Metal Jailbird
    In terms of interests, I greatly enjoy the more mental aspects of BDSM; chastity, humiliation, control, behaviour modification and so on. That said, physical "play" is also good, especially puppy play, medical play, spanking/flogging/caning (although I am not an out and out pain slut) and CBT. I have explored the cuckold lifestyle and it really hits a spot for me. I think I'm very well suited to it as my Dominants pleasure will always take top priority. I have a pretty extensive toy collection, but always enjoy looking for more shiny (or otherwise) things...

I do enjoy crossdressing as you'll see from my pics, but I should make it clear I'm never going to be a petite, sexy and smooth girlieboy! Nor is it something I do that regularly.

20 pointless facts about me...

1. I successfully survived pulling an iron on my head as a toddler. And avoided being put in to care.
    2. I didnt get drunk until my 22nd birthday, and my first hang over was spent stuck on a plane to Canada with my parents
    3. The first time I went to a strip club, I thought the girl asked me if I wanted a dance because she liked me
    4. My first pet was a rat called Ratty
    5. I started my 30,000 word dissertation the night before it was due in
    6. I used to be able to recite the episode listing for the first six seasons of the X-Files
    7. The closest I have come to dying was by drowning near Malta. Had I not been wearing trainers, I'd have been bashed against razor sharp rocks.
    8. I've never seen Blues Brothers, Sound of Music or Citizen Kane
    9. I am borderline phobic of tomatoes. I cannot touch them and avoid putting food I like next to them.
    10. Of all the fetishes that are out there, I think cuddles are my favourite activity. Especially on a cold night under a duvet with a movie.
    11. I hate arguing and will always try to step back from the situation until things have died down. Unfortunately this comes across as not caring sometimes, which isn't the case at all.
    12. Even when I had proper hair, I used to destroy it by having stupid styling. Pillar box red, all shaven except for an 18" fringe, bleached blonde with a shaven undercut.
    13. I HATE facial stubble and cannot leave the house in the morning without shaving. If I'm going out in the evening I have to shave again to feel clean.
    14. Obedience and devotion belong in the same group of words as affection, adoration and love.
    15. I learnt how to operate a (top loader) VHS machine at the age of 5 when my parents were still in bed. Unfortunately Dad had hired out Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
    16. I once saw Jason Donovan perform live in a pub.
    17. To this day I remain unable to eat ice cream from a cone without it getting it every where.
    18. The first single I ever bought was a Cliff Richard one. But at least he had the Young Ones with him.
    19. I'm a boob man, but never understand what constitutes a nice looking bottom.
    20. Losing my virginity involved a 7,000 mile trip to California.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice