My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    I'm loving this idea! pet..... turn the heating up, you're in for a chilly day otherwise! :manga_heatwave:

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    LMAO at all of you.... Thanks mikecb it appears I am now released! Seriously things just got so crazy the last few days and we really got so into each other it was amazing!!!.

First things first, true to her port and her word I walked in the door Friday morning from dropping the kids off and a very simple look with her waiting at the door way told me to get naked. As a very nice Christmas gift I was already unlocked for the days events-Thank God! However it was not without her authority in mind as my first order of business was that I would not receive one release till she had at least three orgasms. I do not know if it was the extended absence from our sex life or what but luckily with the help of her favorite "silver bullet" The first two orgasms came quickly. A little more effort and the third was at hand. The only problem was that I was ready to explode so I was trying to calm down from the crazy high that she gives me. Then my dumb ass made a comment that I was so turned on that not even here Orajel and de-sensitizing condoms would help. She laughed and said "wanna bet" Now luckily after she had me all prepped she made the mistake of getting on top of me and starting the fun. I knew if I did not hurry it would be too late because I was already getting that frustrating numbing feeling. While some would say I was topping from the bottom it was later pointed out that the "intensity" of that orgasm was still limited as this was true. So in a sense she still won. We dozed off in each other's arms just like the old days and fell asleep. About an hour later we each woke with that familiar feeling of needing a little more. I was all game but had orders that a little oral service was in order before I could continue. Damn! She knows how much that drives me crazy. Luckily it drives her just as crazy. Now the problem, if there is such a thing, was the orajel was still kind of wearing off and I had just had a pretty big orgasm an hour earlier. It was a 30-40 minute session where I got to feel like that young college guy LOL It was almost a torture in itself as I wanted so bad to reach orgasm but was having one hell of time doing it. LOL Later I remember realizing just how out of shape I was. The rest of the day was spent shopping when truth be told we were both too exhausted to have any more "naked friday"

With all that being said I do sincerely appreciate all of you stopping by this thread and waiting patiently for me to finish my sabbatical lol It is good to be back among friends and just so you all know I have already been instructed that my free rain is now over. First few days should be pretty easy with the recent activities in mind. However the near thought of those activities are sure to cause problems in my mind once locked again..

More later so please be patient as I get my bearings again.

Oh and good luck with naked "whatever day" Mistress Watchful!

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Definitely back in the swing of the normal vanilla lie today. Work started with a photo session in the studio photographing medicine bottles for a pharmaceutical company. all I could think about was how nice some of those vitamins would be so I could wake up. Now I sit here sipping some tea and I am going to hope it settles my stomach and wakes me up at the same time. Bad thing it is 11AM right now...geese!

Talked a little bit with Goddess last night, I guess testing the waters some. I made a comment that I guess it is time to get back in the device and she said yep and dismissed the topic. Now the brat in me thinks well if she is not that interested right now do I just stay out and the other half thinks not such a good idea. I so hate the times where I feel like she is not at ll interested in it. It is like a big test sometimes. One I probably fail. Well I have to go clean up a mess here in the studio as one of my lights for the set got knocked over and now there is glass all over the place. I needed to cool off for a bit so I figure here is where I could do that. Now that I realize it was my fault, I just need to get it cleaned up and order the $400 worth of replacement parts, damn I hate spending money on stupid mistakes.

4. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well that's a big ole Freudian slip right there!!!! :happy0011:

pet ALWAYS does this just as I'm about to make the move myself. Makes me want to bash his head against a brick wall!

I understand that you lot don't know what we're thinking, and that we are very random at the best of times... but you have this uncanny knack of suggesting these things just as we were about to!!!!

5. Goddess Melissa

Goddess Melissa I hold the key to xcite!

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    As his Goddess, I would also advocate that it doesn't require any conversation beyond my "yes" (or "yep" as the case may be). When he asks and I reply he's back in ... no questions asked, no discussion needed. So, please don't let him lead you to believe that I am not into this. I am SOOOOOOO into this ... and he'll understand just how much tonight. :licking:

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    well it appears I should (1) use spell check/proof read more often Mistress Watchful and (2) not under-estimate my Goddess. Here I sit reading this and low and behold it would appear I have stirred the pot a little too much.. oops. I am sure I will begging for forgiveness later so for now I will just leave the commenting for myself.

For the public record I never intended to imply that my Goddess was not interested I just was not sure how interested. Either way I know I probably should not have questioned that. :innocent0009: Now it looks as thought I will have a story for the journal tomorrow. :sex020:

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :haha4:

I wasn't picking on your spelling (heaven knows we don't do that round here!) but it did amuse me greatly.

And Goddess Melissa, I don't think for one second that you are not interested in his chastity. I was merely voicing how annoying it was when they say what we're thinking when it suits them and ignore what we're thinking when it doesn't. :mad0259:

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OK OK well put Mistress and Goddess. Good morning everyone, and good morning Goddess (since she will be reading this) It would appear my thirst for technology and my desire to push it onto my wife has now been the reason for my being chastised yesterday. I failed to realize that her blackberry style phone was getting the RSS feed from my post so within minutes she had an email and the rest was history. I state once again I was not trying to say there was no interest on her part. The better words should have been little reaction on her part. As a good submissive I should have just said nothing and complied. I think this is the part where some of us who are still learning to be the "perfect" sub struggle with.

I will explain. While for some, many, maybe even most this act of submission and giving up ones sexual release is the submission in and of it self I can help but think there are some of us who since we do not practice the true 24/7 female led lifestyle it is different. For me and only my opinion right now it is the tease and denial that makes the submission of wearing a chastity device the erotic part of the lifestyle. The old way was simple, when I would be denied due to stress, timing etc I could take matters into my own hands. Most men do I am sure. By submitting this way it definitely makes me pay very strict attention to my Goddess because the "option" is no longer there. I have to find ways to please her to earn that release. Simple. However, for me there is an intense high that just can't be explained when you have a sexy Goddess like I do that will tease you and have you service her needs, making you think that this time is the release, only to be denied and made to submit more. This cat and mouse game, if you will, builds the sexual tension to a state in which when the release does come it is greater than anything I have felt in the past. This ultimate release is where the addiction and cravings to submit come from. The hopes of experiencing it once again take over and thus so does the cycle. Now the problem, selfish as it may be is if I were to be locked up and there were no interest from my Goddess. While I understand it is NOT about my needs this is the learning part many struggle with I am sure. The male thought process takes over and I think WTF. Why be locked up if there is no interest or appears to be no interest from your partner in regards to chastity. Failing to realize once again it is not about my needs I surrender to the fear that no interaction from my Goddess will mean a senseless period of confinement as there is absolutely nothing to be gained by such an act of submission. WHILE I AGREE THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF THE INTENDED PROCESS it is none the less a thought process that takes place. Perhaps this is the reason some of the books I have read state the initial chastity periods need to be longer. So as my leading lady on "Sex in City" always does in her writing here is my ending question "Is there a fine line between 24/7 submission and Goddess controlled sexual releases?"

I am not sure but this was the reason, again not justified, but none the less the reason for my post yesterday. It is the one fact that brings me back here day after day. It is the one desire that consumes all desires. That need to submit to someone such as my wife in a way that the submission it self becomes the euphoric high I crave.

Enough rambling for now, Happy New Year Everyone.

9. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    That is exactly the place I find myself in now. My Mistress seems to have no interest what so ever. When chastity is a gift not appreciated, and it then becomes a pointless game of self denial.
    The relationship must meet both persons needs if it is to sustainable. There MUST be feedback of some sort to keep the emotions going.

js

Edited: PS I just want to clarify that I am NOT suggesting your Mistress has no interest or anything like that. I just wanted to echo the feeling that I think I read in your post. Apathy by a partner hurts, even if it is just perceived and not real.
    Sorry for hijacking your thread!

js

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Lol. Goddess Mel, isn't it funny how subs will say "Don't tell my Domme such and so" as a way of asking for just that thing? :anim_35:

Wouldn't having those pictures posted be SO humiliating?!? Oh, HOW could he bear it?!?... or should I say "bare it"?

Besides, there seems to be quite some interest in the spiral device from other folks out there. I think some nice pictures would be a wonderful public service.

*giggles*
    mikecb

11. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    happy new year xcitex and can't wait to see the pictures!

"Is there a fine line between 24/7 submission and Goddess controlled sexual releases?"

opinions will always vary but i'll through my balls into the ring sort of speak, lol. i have always believed that 24/7 submission and Goddess controlled sexual release were one in the same. possibly i need a new pair of bifocals to see that fine line. tease and denial, emotional feedback, daily sexual contact or stimulation weather from a paddle or simple "inspection" are all very wonderful additions to being a devoted chaste sub but are simply not practical day to day for many in Their hectic and complicated lifestyles. believe me, i feel that same frustration of abandonment often but it's just that, a feeling and not an intentional act. being a sub is extremely difficult. sure subs have needs and sure it would be perfect if we had everything handed to us on silver platter when and how we wanted it, but then that isn't being very submissive now is it?

i simply wish E/everyone happiness. if there weren't struggles there wouldn't be any rewards.

PEACE and pictures :happy0158:

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow I wish I knew where to start... it has indeed been a while once again. 2009 started with a wonderful "naked Friday" and Goddess was in true form. She had been teasing the crap out of me and keeping me locked up the whole time. I was allowed to be unlocked but could not get the cock ring off due to the fact that she was all ramped up and by the time I was trying to get the device off it took everything just to get the cage off. Did not matter much to her as she instantly had my face between her legs. As a reward I got to have some penetrative sex. I was almost purple from the ring around the shaft of my penis from the strain it was causing. When I entered Goddess she just gave a moan of excitement and told me I could wear this thing every time as I swear it made me about twice as large. It actually hurt a little and the funny thing is it was similar ( I would guess ) to a ruined orgasm because I came but without the shear force that I would normally do. Talk about an odd form of unexpected punishment.

None the less that is where the good part ends and the rest kicks in. Later that day we found out that Goddess's job is in serious jeopardy and she may not have one. While this is our dream for her to come work in the studio with me someday she unfortunately represents 60% or more of the income for the house. On top of this my Dad (actually my step dad but my father for life) has cancer once again and this time it hit hard. Took him to his knees and after he was taken to the hospital on the first they found numerous areas in his body and bones. The doctors have already told us the outlook is not good this time. It is a matter of making him comfortable so he can return home to finish his time there. Not quite the start I was looking for the new year so I ask my readers to pardon the absence and I will do my best to keep things updated here. Luckily for me I have the most amazing wife one could ask for. While she allowed me to be unlocked I do not plan to use this or any other set back as an excuse to put our lives on hold. I know everything happens for a reason and while I don't always understand or agree with those reasons I do accept it none the less.

13. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    So sorry to hear about your father. Cancer seems to hit every family these days. I had both an aunt and niece die from it and my father and grandfather have both had cancer. You have my deepest sympathies!

Add that to your wives job situation... tough times indeed. These are troubled times right now, but together the two of you will forge ahead. Love conquers all might be a cheesy quote, but it is also very true.

Good luck and best wishes.

14. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm so sorry for your bad news xcite.

Certainly puts things in perspective for the rest of us.

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you both. I did not intend to rain on anyone's parade by any means. In an odd way this site has become kind of like family so I guess it was the only place to tell someone what is going on. I am sure things will work out in all areas. In the mean time I need to keep my head up and wonder what Goddess is up to. She mentioned the pictures are coming and I can not begin to tell you how apprehensive I am about that. LOL

16. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne noticed this effect too with her clitty ring. Even though dolly's clitty is quite tiny, it looked almost enormous when it got hard in the ring! And yes, it was more of a trickle than full force spurting!

Dollyanne empathesizes with you on this, xcite, having lost her job too. Sometimes things like this are a blessing in disguise, sometimes not. But, it sounds like you may get the opportunity to try the dream of having Her working in the studio with you. Good luck with this!

Dollyanne is saddened by this news. As Mistress Watchful said, it puts things in perspective. Dolly hopes better news will be forthcoming with more tests and treatments. Please don't worry about dampening our spirits. We are here to encourage in the good times and support in the bad, of which we all will have both. That is one of the true strengths of Mistress Watchful's great site!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :sad0123:,
    dollyanne

17. Goddess_Kate

Goddess_Kate Goddess Kate's

Local Time:
    OOOOH pictures! Now you are talking! Seriously just had to leave you a message in case your Goddess did not get my email-you two let me know if I can do anything for you. Even if just to listen! Keep up the journal though as even though I do not post to it much I still love to read it!

18. locked away

locked away Member

Local Time:
    Well that really is bad news but if you get knocked down just remember that there is only one way left to go after that. UP.

19. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    xcitex!

my heart goes out to you and yours. peace and comfort is all i can humbly send.
    :sad0137:

20. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    Dear xcitex2, I understand what your talking about. This place is becoming more like a family of friends for me also. I love having someone, anyone, to chat with, exchange stories with, and read about something that has became a big part of my life and surely will be for a long time. It is very hard to have something soo important and no one around you can share it with. This thing called Chastity, as most of us know, is life changing in so many ways.

Now we bring in the other part of our daily lives. Lately it has seems to be on a low note right now. With Mistress Michelle's and Pets problems, Dollyanne's and so many others with employment concerns. Then other with their owns health problems or loved ones. We all have been there one time or another. I know that I personally have, losing a Step Dad not to long ago, many dear relatives, and friends, and watching others loose family and friends. I came to the conclusion awhile back that we (our generation) are slowly replacing our older generation. I had to realize, that I wasn't a kid anymore, and was one of the older members of society, its sucks, just as I am sure it did for them once they realized the same thing.

Lets all pray, wish, cross fingers, and balls "as one of us said" and hope the New Years just got messed up with something like global warming, and soon things will start getting better for all. Best Wishes for loved ones, ones protecting our freedom, sick ones, unemployed ones, hungry ones, and homeless ones. Gee my little problems don't seem quite as bad all of a sudden.

You're all in my thoughts and prayers, Missy Tanya

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you xcite... I think the sign of a good community is the fact that we can all share EVERYTHING.

I'm sure these tragedies happen to people on other sites, they just don't feel they would get the support from other members if they mentioned it.

I'm glad you know we're all here for you. :love0075:

Onwards and upwards!!!!

22. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow not much to report today in regards to the home front but with such a warm reception from all of you it almost brought me to tears. Thank you all, seriously. It is really too bad we are all so spread out, imagine the fun we could have if we had a big get together or convention sort of thing. LOL Of course the other part of me says imagine the trouble we would get into as well.

Things are pretty relaxed at home. Still in a free state as the stress levels at home are at an all time high, mostly brought on by me. With my dad, the jobs, and now a huge bridal show to get ready for by this Friday I am all but a wreck. Got an XBox 360 for the holidays so last night I took the plunge and signed up for the Live Gold account so I could play Rainbow Six Vegas on line against some real people. I was a little nervous because I figured these guys were hard core gamers. After getting shot about a gazillion times I finally started taking them out, all the way till I even won a the end of one of the sessions Go Me! Then the let down... Oh yes I realized that I could turn on my headset and talk with these guys/girls. Found out most of them were kids.. damn I got my ass kicked by kids..LOL I had to laugh. Oh well it was a great way to get away from the stress that I seam to harbor these days.

23. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :sign0185:

Btw - mine and pet's fave online games are Battlefield Bad Company and Burnout Paradise (which I was addicted to massively last summer!). I'm no good at Vegas... but I'm sure I could be provoked into an online game sometime. :character0180:

24. snubbe86

snubbe86 Searching for Mistress

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    Really interesting story you have xcitex2.

25. locked away

locked away Member

Local Time:
    Reference get together.
    Well I run a guest house in North Norway that is mostly empty in the winter so some strange goings on would not look out of place.(strange for normal people) although I think people in this community are more normal than any I know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice