Penicapa?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Slave@heart, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    3:41 PM
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    Perhaps I'm missing something here but I can't really see the point of it. What is it supposed to do?

Slave@heart likes this.
  3. Slave@heart

Local Time:
    I asked the same question Mistress B "what's it supposed to do" From the looks of it, I think masterbation would be possible. I expressed this to my Lady and she said she didn't care and that she just wanted something locked on her penis that couldn't be removed, at least not with out her finding out. Perhaps my Lady could better explain what purpose she is hoping the Penicap will serve/achieve. This is from the website;
    Only the glans is protected by a anatomical formed, hard-case thermoplast lightweight mould, in which the glans gets locked by a pin which replaces the Prince Albert piercing by a small LL-ST lock. The case inhibits any manipulation, touching, caressing, pumping etc of the glans. Only in a limp state a certain movement of the glans is possible.
    Because of its compact and small construction, comfort and hygienic conditions, the PeniCap can be worn always and in every possible life situation- sports, cyling, riding, swimming, etc. It is airport safe. It can be worn under tight jeans. In two day the wearer gets used and will not notice the presence of a PeniCap anymore. Only under erection you will feel the sensation of pressure on your glans. The PeniCap allows erections, which are not painful. Sleep is not interrupted.

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It may well do all it says but surely it is possible for a male to masturbate and ejaculate without glans manipulation.
    Chastity is all about preventing that.

5. Slave@heart

Local Time:
    Mistress B, I pointed out your views to my Lady,which I agree with by the by the way and this is what my Lady had to say; My Lady pointed out two things. (1) I do alot running and (2) I work in a secure environment that requires me to pass through security several times a day. For those two reasons the Lori is often removed. My Lady would like to to use the Penicap in place of the Lori when I am out on a run and when I am at work, rather then be completely free during those times.

6. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Just ordered one since my PA is healed and stretched enough. Guess we shall see how well it does in a few weeks.

7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think alot of people, and I am one of them, cannot have an orgasm without some form of stimulation to the glans or frenum. I've tried reaching orgasm in my PA 5000 and was unable to. I think the Penicap is very similar and for me at least would prevent unwanted orgasms. @glupe , let us know how it turns out. I am also very interested in one myself. I need to stretch my piercing just a bit more before I can order one. I am only at a 6 gauge and I believe you need to be a 4 gauge. I also see they have an extended version in the pictures, though I dont see that option when ordering.

8. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    It is here. Getting it on was a bit of work, but it fits. Penises tend to be very bendy, so finding the hole can be an issue. Will post again after some trial and error.

9. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @glupe , how long did it take to get your penicap? Im in the USA, and just wondering since I know they are a sweden company. Also keep us updated please, im really interested in this device for myself :)

10. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Two-three weeks. Been a busy time here so days are blending. I distinctly remember sitting with my wife as I pushed the button to spend $400. Guess it did come quicker than expected. I have not been able to play with it too much but here are my thoughts after a few days:

1. Thank you honey for taking the measurements
    2. The angle that the bar for the piercing uses is not the same as my current bar, so it is taking some work to get it aligned correctly without pinching skin.
    3. Making the hole that the bar comes out of bigger would not be a security issue, but would help with finding the hole and preventing the pinched skin-blood effect that stopped day 2s tries.
    4. I have been able to get it on all three days. Today is better. Less pinching. used the whole dentist jiggle your cheek thing they do to keep you from feeling the needle.
    5. Make sure you have stretched to a 4 or a 2 gauge. I am at 4 and it would be easier with a bigger hole to work with, aiming wise.
    6. Comfort is great. Been wearing it for the last 30 minutes and while I know it is there, it is not disruptive, chaffing, or causing issues with my nads.

Other thoughts:

1. It might be possible to cum with it like this, but it would not be particularly satisfying.
    2. Mixing this with a ball capture device would make it dangerously impossible to get out of
    3. Make sure you take some time to get yourself used to it before you give away the keys.
    4. The workmanship is good, I am going to try to work and do my hardcore yardwork tomorrow with it on. Will see how it performs.
    5. Of all of the cock cages I have, and I have 8 or 9, this one is the most secure, and looks to be the easiest for long term wear.
    6. Since I work from home tomorrow, I am going to try to sleep with it and will see how that goes.

Will post more as soon as I can.

11. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Just looking at my post from the 13th, with it coming a couple of days ago, the whole 2-3 weeks that they tell you is correct. When measuring, it might be good to add a bit to the back end of the piercing, or be prepared to do some slight modifications. With a PA, it would be a lot easier to get on if the bar went in from the shaft and out the urethral hole. Going the other way is trickier. Bad news. I can hit the head and can't feel a thing when it is on. Coming is going to be an issue. Good news: It came so quickly, she is not expecting it yet, so I can spend some time working out the kinks before letting her know it is here.

If things work out tonight, maybe slipping the keys in her purse before she goes out, then sending her a text....

(Part of me says, are you fucking nuts!!!!! The other part is turned on and since it it in the penicap, can get hard:))

12. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Peeing. Peeing with a PA, all the way up to 4 gauge, with a curved barbell has been no issue with urinals, a bit more of an issue with normal toilets. Advice, sit when at home, use the urinal when available. Not sure about using the ring, haven't tried it yet. Get a the largest ball that will fit for sex (she will thank you). Do not wear it when peeing. One word, messy. If you go for the really large piercing, sounds like it will never close up and peeing will be more of an issue, but you can hang your extra set of car keys from it....

Getting a PA was not an issue from the peeing, pain thing. Self pleasure takes more work, but the constant feeling of arousal.... Peeing hasn't been an issue, at 4 gauge now from pierced at 10, then immediately stretched to 8 gauge. (Hannah Cherry Is a great professional, like being in a doctor's office)

Stretch and move up slowly. Use a stretching tool like the sell at the shops. It does help. Go back to your normal size if it hurts or bleeds. Try again in a few days.

Get rest and eat right while healing. Get used to eating pussy. Some times, the pain will be too much for you to continue, but she will want more. This is probably good for future encounters anyway...

Here's to hoping that she doesn't end up putting a couple of condoms on me, while I am locked up, then riding me for hours where I cannot feel enough to cum... (Okay, it sounds like fun, but is scary. What if she likes it???)

13. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the posting delay. Seems like fricken real life keeps invading my space:)

Had a great email from the penicap folks. Great customer service.

Have to go away for the weekend so posting on the penicap will have to wait until life calms down a bit.

Notes:

1. With practice, I have gotten better at getting it in the hole. (stop snickering...heheh)
    2. I can get it in without snagging skin, but need to use a pen or pencil to help with fine motor functions to ensure pinching does not happen
    3. Going to try a fix next week to help with the tight, waking me up erections issue (Why is it that only the men have sympathy for this issue?)
    4. Will post again after I can get a bit of time with it under my belt, so to speak.

14. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    Do you think that you actually have to be circumcized to use the penicap?

On the website they say it is essential, but why is that?

I would be interested in buying one but am not circumcised.

15. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    At a guess I'd say it's because foreskin is such elastic stuff. Presumably it could allow enough movement for the cap to pull off the head, at the same time twisting and pulling severely on the piercing. You wouldn't want that to happen - well, not at the wrong time. ;)

16. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
  17. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    I think the only real differences are weight, the penicap is lightweight, measurements, they take six instead of 3, the added movement of the pa piece, and the problems with emergency issues, and potentially setting off security alarms.

18. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks @glupe

Steelworx also do one called the jacket and you can use this one if you have a foreskin! !
    Regards
    Lucy

19. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Under the gun with Memorial Day this weekend. Getting it in is getting easier. My wife says it wouldn't be a problem if I didn't keep taking it off and gave her the key.... Need to figure out how to make it wider at the base so I don't keep waking up in pain. i think it is an issue, my wife thinks its a feature... LustLock guys have been very helpful. Might take a little while before I can get them to do a modification to it to allow for 24 wear.

20. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @glupe, is it pain from the cap being too small or pain from your piercing hole?

21. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    With some work, I have gotten, ok at getting it in the hole. (No laughing...heheh)
    The hole fits exactly the size of the bar, so some skin still tends to get stuck there, but moving things around a bit after getting it through the piercing, makes it easier to get it in the hole without pain, anguish, and blood.
    I have gotten good enough at it that I can get it back on in a few minutes with some finger work, probably odd facial expressions, and a few expletives.
    I do have to say that I have large hands, size 13 ring, so having thinner finger would be a great help.

The pain comes from the sides when it gets hard. I think that if I had more fat to work with, it would be fine, but that area is pretty tight, so just being off a little bit is cutting right into the blood sacs. And, although my wife does love having the keys and watching me beg for release, she has let me out when the pain became too much.

Life is happening, so I have not been able to take the makers up on their offer to modify it to be perfect. I also think that it would be a good idea for me to keep trying it out a bit before sending it back across the pond, to make sure any issues that I found were corrected in one trip.

When there are no erections, it works as advertised, it is stealthy, doesn't pull on my piercing, and does not interfere with everyday activity.

As soon as I can get the dimensions figured out, it should be ready for long term use.... Something about be careful what you wished for tends to crop up when I write things like this...

June is always crazy here. Will try to post again as conditions permit. Hoping to be ready to send it back for final modifications in July.

22. rubbergimp247

rubbergimp247 Member

Local Time:
    Trying to think of which devices might actually work *in conjunction* with one of these..

Hmm.. Just a thought.

23. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  24. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @chastitycuckold that's really interesting when I asked he said he didn't know and couldn't comment for sure. . Please let me know how you get on! Thanks Lucy x

25. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I guess somebody with a 4skin bought one and let him know it was ok, in principle it should be ok, he did advise me with both to buy a little more loose rather than tight which makes sense....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice