Penicapa?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Slave@heart, Mar 20, 2014.

1. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    Sorry for the delay, life seems to always intrude.
    The issues I am having are two-fold.
    1. The measurements for the sides are so tight that blood gets stuck when she is really getting me hot and it ends up being painful, to the point that I cannot get it to calm down, and the pain is intense. If this is your thing, if you want to force him to calm himself down, this would work for you. If you are not into pain and having a painful erection that you cannot get to calm down, add in a little bit to the sides, or wherever you tend to grow more than usual. (Measuring is not the most erotic thing, so anything that will make it crazy great, will help with the correct measurements)
    2. My piercing was done with a curved barbell. The way that the piercing works, it tends to migrate it towards the head. I am a grower, so the changes in size are not really a surprise.
    If I can get life to calm down a bit and things to settle, we can work on getting it sized correctly. The folks at Lustlock have been very forthcoming in helping out. If you have the time to work out the kinks, the size, weight, and feel are really good and I cannot think of a way to get out. That is what scares me the most, and makes my wife want to get it sized as soon as possible...

2. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    December thoughts: It is comfortable and hides in clothing well. As long as I am not crazy turned on, it works extremely well. When turned on too much, it is painful as fuck. That my wife seems to think that this is a feature....

3. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Add on thoughts, if you are using a ring instead of a barbell, it will work a lot better. Switching to the barbell made it fit a lot easier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice