New chastity solution

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by lock4ever, Apr 9, 2010.

1. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Well, some of you may have followed my frustrating attempts at chastity. I've tried a number of tube based techniques, all failed with various forms of bruising / chafing / horror. I've tried a birdlocked, which failed for a number of reasons. I'm not keen to waste money searching for a device which doesn't perform or is impractical. NO trapped ball device will work for me. If I can get it on, I can get out. My genitals are simply too flexible, I'm a contortionist in that area. Short of a piercing and Lori / MM style device or full belt, I'm out of luck. Even these devices fail miserably on the practical aspects of wearing.

So going back over my situation, I thought I should state my requirements:

Security: I don't need a device that locks. I don't need a device that is secure against removal, just one that is too difficult to bother to remove and re-install. It needs to be: not-removable in the heat of the moment, which is the only time I'm sufficiently weak of character to pursue an orgasm.

Comfort / Safety: Tube based devices of all sorts with flat ends cut into my skin. The end must be rounded and must not impinge circulation. It MUST be comfortable to wear at night, and not chafe at all. It MUST be possible to wear long-term.

Orgasm / Arousal: I don't need to be unable to orgasm in the device, I need to not be able to have a pleasant experience doing that, yet be able to still have a good amount (near maximum) of arousal. This means fine-tuning and adjustment are probably required.

Cost: I'm not willing to spend $100-300 per device to find they don't work adequately for me, my spouse and our very active lifestyle. This needs to be maintainable either for cheap, or a one-time setup cost.

Visibility: For me, this is the number one concern. I can't use a device that is visible under tight clothing by this I mean, bike shorts, a bathing suit, or very close athletic gear, unless I have keyholder cooperation and organized removal 4+ times a week - I think that's too much of a burden and demand to make. This basically rules out all commercial products I have found on the market.

However, having stated these requirements, I think I found a new solution that actually meets those criteria: Nitrile rubber O-rings.

These come in a huge variety of sizes and thicknesses. They are common and available at any hardware store. Most strikingly, the sizes are measured in 1/16" increments. I chose the thickest available - a donut style O-ring, at 1/8" thick. The rounded edge makes it easy to roll on and off the penis and because it is round, it doesn't cut into the skin.

Jackpot! One ring isn't enough to deter erection, merely constrict flow in one part of the penis. Adding multiple rings, however, is effective - very much so. After experimenting with various sizes, I found that

3 x 1" I.D. + 1 x 1-1/16" I.D. placed near the tip of the penis is effective at preventing orgasm - or at least, the orgasm would be so painful as to be useless (tried it and had to abort the orgasm after one contraction - somewhat advanced technique - manual pressure on the perineum + control of pelvic floor muscle - not for kids).

Right now, the 1" near the corona is a bit tight, as I'm sore there from testing another method (a 1" I.D. vinyl tube which hurt like hell getting into), and the 1" further back causes a bit of a strangled priapism. Slept overnight with this combo under the corona and found it comfortable. Morning erection was rather painful and would not stop hurting probably because of pre-existing soreness.

However, I find it works. I will continue to increase the number of rings - likely by a substantial number, and slightly increase the diameter as I go towards the base of the penis. This distributes the compression load and gives a nice "hugging" sensation without impinging blood flow. It also means it takes more time to take off and put back on - a disincentive to removal.

Obviously, it isn't locked in place. I did try adding a scrotum ring and locking the penis rings to the scrotum ring. It was not comfortable because the lock pinched and scraped. I could cover the lock in rubberized coating, but it really doesn't achieve much of anything - I can still escape from the very small 1-3/8" inner diameter scrotum ring despite the lock. Putting the penis through this ring doesn't help matters, in fact it creates a major blood supply issue when erect and adds no security when soft, no matter how this will be locked. Besides, I can orgasm without an up-pointing erection, so there is little point other than cosmetic value and the handing over of a key - and the comfort sacrifice is not worth the cosmetic value.

However, at this point I must observe:

It effectively stops orgasm.
    It allows a very high degree of arousal, just no spasm.
    It is 100% invisible under anything.
    It is comfortable.
    It is hygienic.
    It is cheap.
    It allows 100% mobility and athletic activity.
    It is difficult enough to remove and re-install to make it a major production.
    It is impossible to remove when aroused and semi-erect.

An unexpected bonus: it is possible to get hard enough to allow for penetration and confining enough to allow orgasm to be avoided

A doubly unexpected bonus: the multiple rings underneath a condom would effectively be a very stimulating set of bumps - like a ribbed condom, only it will stimulate both of us.

It's also airport safe, which wasn't even a design goal, but is a desirable feature.

I could see myself wearing this for a very long time without any need to remove it, which is exactly as desired. That's enough incentive for me to keep it on without any lock at all. The fact that it will take 5+ minutes and a complete lack of arousal to successfully get off all the rings means it won't be coming off before lovemaking - even more so if my predictions of extra stimulation for her are true.

So I've basically created a way to stave off orgasm indefinitely, in a safe and discrete way which never needs to be removed, and nobody but my partner ever needs to know about. Which is exactly what I wanted.

At this point I need to heal up a bit, but the chafing was not so bad, so it should only be a couple of days. In the mean time, I plan to experiment with rings further towards the base to see what size will be required and work on the final combination. I'm guessing it will be something like

2 x 1"
    2 x 1-1/16"
    3 x 1-1/8"
    4 x 1-3/16" (this is the inner diameter of the birdlocked mini, btw)

I may need to adjust the number of smaller rings to find the proper balance between orgasm potential and morning comfort (or maybe just take off the smaller rings then), but we'll see.

Very exciting to have found a method of chastity that may actually work for me. Very curious to find out what sex will feel like with this. If it works well, maybe it will never come off, but one thing is sure, once this is introduced to the wife, it's there for 6-months at least. I haven't done that much of a time commitment for a while, so mentally preparing for that now..

happilydenied likes this.
  2. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    I had some minor edema and numbness after wearing a 1-1/16" ring in a more central position for 3+ hours today. Temporarily aborting this test to heal. Poor circulation = bad healing.

Very much looking forward to resuming this test next week. I think I may need 1-1/8" or possibly 1-3/16" inner diameter rings for the middle portion of the shaft. The 1-1/16" seems to be no problem when placed directly behind the corona.

If it does turn out to be possible to have traditional intercourse without the ability to reach orgasm while wearing these rings, things could turn out to be quite exciting. Haven't done that in a long time, mostly because my wife could either take it or leave it, but if I urge her, she will always give in. Something like this could make it quite fun for both of us.

3. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Okay, healed. Installed 2 x 1" I.D. and 1 x 1-1/16" I.D. No discomfort, swelling. Erect check suggests orgasm should not be attempted and was easy to hold back from spasm. No numbness or tingling after.

Left overnight. Morning erection was very angry, and the tip of penis went numb. O-rings had become painful. I removed the 2 x 1" I.D. rings and all is well. Apparently the 1/16" makes all the difference.

Looks like I'll be buying some more 1-1/16" I.D. rings at the hardware store. I need 1-1/16" just underneath the corona, 1-1/8" past the frenum, and 1-3/16" closer to the base.

Wonder if they wonder what I'm using all these o-rings for. One guy actually asked already, I told him it was for some piping. Next time, I think I'll suggest it is for a "smoking device".

4. thunderheld

thunderheld Junior Member

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    Good post to read about... I have tried something similar in using one inside a CD cage so that pullout was harder... proved to work well until night erections :(. Still working on how to make it work better.

Keep us updated!

5. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Initially I tried the same, to make pullout impossible from a birdlocked, but the inner diameter of the tubing I used was too small - clear flexible PVC tubing at 1" inner diameter.

Marine bilge hose is available in many ranges of inner diameters and may have worked better, but I gave up because I found the edges of anything which are not rounded will cut me.

6. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Update - fully healed, more experimentation with overnight wearing. Daily wearing of even 1" is no problem, although 1" rings do cause pain during erection.

Attempt 1: 1x 1-1/16": result from overnight was pain on waking, minor edema, slight numb sensation. Enough to discourage me from wearing 1-1/16" overnight, this is pretty small for most people and any numbness is not a good sign. Removed and within 5 minutes sensation was back to normal.

Attempt 2: 3x 1-1/8" + 4 x 1-3/16": pain on waking was severe and persistent until removal of 1-1/8" rings and voiding of bladder. No sign of edema however.

Attempt 3: 4x - 1-3/16" rings: I will let you know tomorrow. Did an erection test and found very little disincentive to orgasm, however I did not push the limit to test spastic phase. I am unsure if it would have been painful, and have been conditioned by wearing smaller o-rings not to try it.

Maybe the conditioning will have some effect, but it seems that the ring size which is required to actually inhibit orgasm is not wearable overnight. That's a pity, but somewhat expected. Perhaps I can take them off at night and restore them in the morning, which isn't optimal, but still is something.

Decided I will attempt to orgasm to test the 1-3/16" size next time my wife and I make love - which will have to wait several days . In the meantime, wondering if 1-3/16" is wearable overnight.

7. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    4x 1-3/16" overnight = no issues. However, not enough useful deterrent effect.

1x 1-1/8" + 4x 1-3/16" does have some better deterrent. Now we shall see if it works overnight.

8. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Ugh. Aborted attempt after cooking accident left me quite burned. I'm in enough pain not to want to bother testing this any further right now.

Bad news: chafing. I used oil and everything to try to keep chafing from happening, but it looks like the 1-1/8" o-rings may have aggravated it. Can't tell if it was just the rings or healing damage from the vinyl tubing, but I'll give it a full week to heal and try again - hopefully with a better result.

I may try adding many more 1-3/16" rings, since they don't seem to cause any problems, and could conceivably be put on my entire flaccid length - the added value of extra rings might actually be a stronger deterrent. As far as smaller diameter, it does not look like a wise option.

9. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    Just what got burned and i hope you are doing ok.

rachel

10. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Thanks! Got distracted and grabbed a pot from the oven without a glove... I'm almost better now.

I don't think the o-ring thing is working, I don't like the chafing one bit.

However, looks like I need to reset my counter ;)

So I think I will give the o-rings another try, at least, at the 1-3/16" size. Or perhaps someone will be interested in trading - 1-3/16" is the exact inner diameter of a mini birdlocked.

11. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Okay, this didn't work.

1) Chafing (you would need lubrication of the rings several times a day to avoid this, and the greater surface area of the rings as opposed to a tube dissipates the lube).

2) Pain. Effective at stopping orgasm == painfully hurting circulation. Morning erections are problematic. Sometimes, the rings squish and end up overlapping, pinching skin. Especially a problem with < 1/8" width rings.

3) Not effective. Even with the pain, orgasm is possible. The best fit I had, 1-3/16" inner diameter, even putting well over 2" of rings in total, was still possible to climax - while wearing the rings and a 1.5" base cock ring around both scrotum and penis. Wasn't pleasant at the end of the orgasm, which had to be aborted - but the first few contractions were quite nice.

Let's see - track record - able to pull out of any and all devices, even cinched to a 1-7/16" cock ring. Able to reach climax in any and all contraptions including 1" inner diameter. Experience circulation problems at or below these sizes. Able to reach climax without stimulating penis, without full erection (very difficult however, and long-term acceptable as it can't be done frequently).

I don't think any amount of money I spend on a chastity device is going to be effective. There will obviously be compromises, but none of them make sense - full belt == $$$ and major adjustment - plus just too noticeable and unattractive for me. Trapped ball devices == waste of time. I'm convinced everyone can escape from them, no matter what the anatomy. And if you can escape, you can also get it back on. Just some people haven't discovered the exact manipulation required yet. The principle of it is not sound.

If there was something like a Mature Metal device that had a PA attachment that might work. Ideally a lock itself through the PA. However, this requires a piercing, something I'm not ready for quite yet - although if I ever want to get serious, I'd have to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice