The little things

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 3729, Oct 19, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    I was just thinking how much I appreciate the little thing and reminders my Miss gives me especially when our time is limited with eachother.
    Last night our house was a little chilly and mistress asked me to bring her a pair of socks. I happily obliged her request, I got the socks and when I went to give them to her she gave me a sassy look and held out her leg and pointed her toe. I pulled each sock over her beautiful feet, then she slowly ran her toes over my cage and pushed me away with the same foot to remind me of who wears the pants.

I love when does little gestures like that to help keep my head in the right space. Sometimes it's the littler acts and gestures that have longer lasting effects on our psyche.

What are some of the little things you do for your partner to make them feel like the domme or like the submissive?

danijean001, WEC, Allen1987 and 2 others like this.
  2. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    On weekend mornings I wake her up by kissing and massaging her feet. she loves it, and it keeps me in my space by being at her feet.

3. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Yes little things one gets from their Mistress can be wonderful.
    At the same time a good whipping can also keep ones head on straight , and ones mind on nothing but pleasing ones Mistress.

Guest 3729 and danijean001 like this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    Every night we are home together watching tv, she will lay on the couch on her end, and I will sit near her feet. She always throws her feet on my lap and I casually rub them while watching the programs. At some point she always grabs a bottle of lotion and hands it to me. Doesn’t ask, doesn’t bat her eyes, just grinds her heel in my cage a little and expects a foot rub with lotion.

I doubt she ever thought she would ever have that kind of relationship before me lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice